Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[SIZE=1]Sorry I've been gone for so long people! I havn't been able to load the post or pm page in a long while. And then recently my monitor to my puter has been showing its old age. SO I have been having problems all over. But I'm back now somehow! Woohoo!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Pyro wakes up, now the next morning..[/i]

Pyro: *yaawwnn* Hey, Xaida? You awake??

[i]Xaida rolls over..[/i]

Xaida: Just two more hours???

Pyro: :smirk: training awaits us!

Xaida: So does sleep..

Pyro: -.-; GET UP! :D Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up!

Xaida: Ugh, fine fine.. I'm getting up

Pyro: That's my girl..

Xaida: You are sooo gonna get it in training

Pyro: :cross:[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: I'm not a morning person, and I'm feeling b*tchy...so...SPIRIT FORCE!!!

Pyro: Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!

Xaida: D*mn right! *swif downward punch* And I'm also in the mood to punch something!

Pyro: *block block* *dodge* *kick*

Xaida: HAH! *kick to neck*

Pyro: Hang on a sec!

Xaida: What?

Pyro: Look at the clock...

Xaida: :eek:!! only a week left!

Pyro: We've gotta get through this now! *goes SSJ*

Xaida: Right. *goes to lizard form* SSsssso, you firssst?[/COLOR]

[I]Flashlock brought his leg back and did a roundhouse into the masked warrior's jaw, sending him flying to the side, where Flashlock had just teleported to. A swift side kick later the masked warrior was send back where he came, were he smashed face first into a group of trees.[/I]

Flashlock: "Now what do you think?"

Masked Warrior: "...You're still going down..."

[I]In a flash the masked warrior had appeared next to Flashlock, and they began throwing punches and kicks at each other...[/I]

[SIZE=1]*ahem* Ok, Pyro hasn't gone SSJ yet. SO that couldn't have happened, Xaida. Just thought I'd let you know ;) So that didnt really happen..
Xaida: Ssssoo you going firsst??

Pyro: If you insist..

[i]Pyro lunges at Xaida pushing her back into the void where they break into an array of kicks and punches each getting an equal share of hits and misses then they break apart..[/i]

Pyro: We're going to have to do better than that with only a week left..

Xaida: Well, then let'sss sstop talking shhaaall we??

[i]Pyro and Xaida begin training even more vigorously..[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Okay...time to tesst my new form...

Pyro: You have another one?

Xaida: I've never tried it, so yess...

She throws her arms out to the sides and starts to power up...

Xaida: YAAAHAAAAAA!!!! :flaming:

Her lizard features dissapear and her body starts to glow red...

Pyro: :eek: Awesome!

Xaida: Just wait... *hair turns silver* *eyes glow blue* My true form, a RekaLaporin.

Pyro: Wow...

Xaida: *rushes forward* And with the new form comes this special attack...

Xaida grabs Pyro by the neck and put her lips on his...Using a silver kiss, she begins to drain Pyro's energy through his mouth...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro struggles trying to break free but Xaida is cutting off the air supply to his brain and is making him begin to go faint while at the same time draining him of energy.. Pyro's eyes begin to become heavier, but his arms still vigorously trying to pull Xaida away from him..[/i]

Pyro: [i]Erg! No! What [b]is[/b] this!!?![/i]

[i]Pyro arms begin to feel numb..[/i]

Pyro: [i]No... NO!![/i]

[i]Pyro flips open and Pyro holds Xaida to him instead of pulling her away, and begins to gather static energy around him growing more and more violent. Then, suddenly, it intensifies greatly and attaches to Xaida and begins to shock her greatly and she finally was pushed far back as a great wave of energy forces out of her which Pyro re-absorbs[/i]

Xaida: *cough* *cough* Darnit!

Pyro: You almost had me there, what happened???

Xaida: I wasnt expecting that.

Pyro: Heh, neither was I..

Xaida: Let's continue...[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Pyro: What was that?!?

Xaida: Silver Kiss. It drains energy from the enemy through the mouth. I didn't expect you to fight that. Usually nobody does.

Pyro: D*mn. Why didn't I sense that coming?

Xaida: Nobody ever uses it, for obvious reasons. Heh, *straight punch to jaw*[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: Ow! Erg! :smirk: I'll get you for that.

Xaida: Bring it on then :smirk:

[i]Pyro disappears behind Xaida and smashes her in the back sending her flying forward, she caught herself and turned around to see that Pyro is nowhere to seen..[/i]

Xaida: Where you go!?!

Pyro: Right here!

[i]Xaida looks up as Pyr is bulleting straight down, she narrowly dodges him..as Xaida flys off to avoid any further damage from Pyro (since she couldn't see him at the moment), Pyro thrusts his hands out as large amounts of electricity bolt out of his hands and quickly catch up to Xaida and fry her right where she is and drops her to the ground..[/i]

Xaida: You like that attack *cough* don't you?

Pyro: Yah i guess, it takes little energy and can do a lot of damage..

Xaida: Uh huh

[i]Pyro lunges at Xaida punching her across the face and they continue their training...[/i][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]man, if i was only a few monthes earlier...i coulda, i woulda, i shoulda...WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!:( :( :( :( [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ok, if ithas nothing to do with the topic at hand then dont post it!!! Yes, I'm aware of the hypocracy in my words being that I'm going against what I'm saying by telling you this and it doesnt relate to the thread. But I can't continue on since Raiha has yet to carry on.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Fine then...*flies back quickly* *starts charging another attack*
Power of the sun,
And the golden light that flares bright,
I call upon the one,
who will give me strength...
SUMMER SOLSTICE!!!!

A move like the solar flare, only damaging, hurls towards Pyro and hits him dead on..

Pyro: Ah, my eyes!

Xaida: *kick* *punch* SPIRIT FORCE!!!

Pyro: *opens eyes* That was a cheap shot!

Xaida: No, it was the solstice summon. It blinds the enemy and causes damage at the same time.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ok, if ithas nothing to do with the topic at hand then dont post it!!! Yes, I'm aware of the hypocracy in my words being that I'm going against what I'm saying by telling you this and it doesnt relate to the thread. But I can't continue on since Raiha has yet to carry on.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]Your turn. :p.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B]Your turn. :p. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, I'm aware of that. I couldn't post for some reason last night...
Pyro: All right, try that again..

Xaida: What? The Solstice Summon?? Why???

Pyro: Just do it.

Xaida: *sigh* Ok

[i]Pyro takes his stance as Xaida begins the incantation..[/i]

Xaida: [i]...who will give me strength. SUMMER SOLSTICE![/i]

[i]The attack is hurled at Pyro as he puts his hands out in defense against the phsyical damage the attack does... Pyro successfully blocks the physical damage but allows himself to be blinded again..[/i]

Pyro: Xaida! Fight me!

Xaida: While you're blinded? Ook..

[i]Xaida launches at Pyro and begins to rapidly attack him and Pyro springs into action attempting to defend himself against Xaida. Xaida finds an opening and punches Pyro in the face sending him back. Pyro catches himself and swings out into nowhere missing Xaida by far and then tries to hit her some more but misses..[/i]

Pyro: *sigh* Okay, Pyro, calm down...

[i]Pyro suddenly mule kicks behind him and nails Xaida right in the stomach out of the air and sends her flying back, finally catching herself and falling to the ground winded by Pyro's unexpected kick.. Pyro opens his eyes, alw to see again..[/i]

Pyro: Good, just as I hoped..

Xaida: *cough cough cough* :eek: That's gonna leave a mark!

Pyro: :smirk: Let's continue...[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Alright...*lunges forward* *hits up with the heel of her palm*

Pyro: *nose breaks* *blood flows* Oww...

Xaida: Heh...sorry about that...

Pyro: Do something!

Xaida: ....okay..."I'm not that innocent." *insert cheap Britney Spears dance moves*

Pyro: :eek: I mean...heal me!

Xaida: I know, just making you suffer...healing ring...

Pyro: Thanks for nothing...

Xaida: 3 days left...Pyro, now would be a great time to go Super Sayjin.

Pyro: ...I don't think that's possible right now.

Xaida: ....Extreme anger....triggred by extreme anger...

Pyro: What?

Xaida: Just thinking of ways to make you go SSJ.

Pyro: ....good luck...

Xaida: Okay....fire your strongest beam at me and I'll fire mine.

Pyro: *starts charging attack* Okay...

Xaida: *starts charging a Arashino* This better work...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: You want my strongest attack? Or my most affective attack??

Xaida: Umm.. you strongest most effective attack!

Pyro: :confused: Ok, whatever you say.. :smirk:

[i]Pyro places his hand palm up and begins to form a small white energy ball..[/i]

Pyro: :devil: Heh heh..

Xaida: That's it!?!?... Oh well... you ready?

Pyro: *eyes begin to glow red* Yup... :devil:

[i]Pyro leaps far back and stands ready..[/i]

Xaida: All right.... ARASHINO!!

[i]Xaida's attack blasts it's way toward Pyro..[/i]

Pyro: All right! Here we *voice becomes a roar* GOOOOOOO!!!!

[i]Pyro throws the ball of energy high into the air and it expands fiercly letting off a high amount of energy. Suddenly Pyro grows to immense heights as his clthes expand with him and is covered with brown fur and his eyes glaze over red. Pyro has transformed into his Oozaru form! Oozaru Pyro catches the Arashino with his giant hand and crushes the blast into nothing with ease[/i]

Oozaru Pyro: [COLOR=red][b]Now it's my turn![/b][/COLOR]

[i]Oozaru Pyro inhales deeply and the lunges out as a huge ki blast fires from his mouth and makes it's way quickly at Xaida and hits her dead on and exploding on contact and sending her flying through the air completely fried and crashing back to the ground. Pyro grabbed the small ki ball he created and destroys it and he shrinks back down to his normal self as Xaida slowly and barely just lifts herself off the ground[/i]

Pyro: And there's plenty more where [i]that[/i] came from.. I just didn't want to kill you.. :smirk:
Yes, Pyro still has his tail... it's been that way ever since.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Ow...*feels voice inside head again*

Voice: Destroy your spirit....it's the only way....destroy your spirit....

Xaida: ....*listens closeley* ....why....?....

Pyro: Xaida!

Xaida: *doesn't hear Pyro* .....kill myself...why?

Voice: It's the only way....

Xaida: *spirit stone appears in front of her* If you say so..

Pyro: What are you doing?!?

Xaida: *prepares to destroy the stone* ....this will be my last work as myself....goodbye Pyro...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: I know what will happen if you do that. It's not that hard to figure out. So if you kill yourself you'll be doing it for no reason. I know what you're trying to do and I don't like it. If I ever become a Super Saiyan it will be on my own terms, no one elses. I [i]do[/i] love you but I have pride. I won't do something cause someone wants me to, I'll do it because [i]I[/i] want to. So kill youself if you must but I will lose all respect for you if you do. You're smarter than that.

Xaida: But-but!!

Pyro: ...[/SIZE]

Did I mention, Xaida ins't acting on her own will? She's being haunted by something...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: *hears voice agian* AAAAHHHH!!! Leave me alone!

Pyro: What?

Xaida: It's that voice! It's coming again, I can't stop myself, do something Pyro!!

Pyro: *grabs both her arms and holds them behind her back*

Xaida: ....*starts to struggle* Let...me go!

Pyro: No, I won't let you!

Xaida: *uses a burst of evil energy* *breaks free*

Pyro: Oh no...[/COLOR]