OtakuBoards

Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

[SIZE=1]Pyro: So I'm basically powerless in here?

Xaida: More or less, ya..

Pyro: Grr.. I wish I could at least fly..

Xaida: Well if you want it bad enough I'm sure you could..but not the controlling ki..

Pyro: :confused: Riiiiiiiight, cause there are other ways to fly :rolleyes:

Xaida: Remember Pyro it's all about the magic, you, and the waterfall in here...

Pyro: I'm a Saiyan!!! I don't [i]know[/i] magic!! I'm a warrior not a witch!!

[i]Pyro struggles in the water trying to get control of his ki[/i]

Xaida: :laugh: No matter how hard you try your not going to do it..

Pyro: Grrr :flaming:[/SIZE]

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Ehehehehe....Laurii! You think he'll get it?

A tall elvish woman is standing on the opposite side of the pool, facing Xaida.

Laurii: Naw...he's too thick.

Pyro: *glub* Stop that! You stupid woman! You know nothing about me!

Laurii: Mind your manners you young rip! Or I'll set Mazek on you.

Pyro: Mazek shazek, why should I care?

Xaida: If I were you...I'd apoligize. :smirk:

Laurii: She's quite right...

Pyro: Just tell me how to get out of here!

Laurii: Mazek!!! Seek your prey!

A whirlpool formed underneath Pyro and a sinewy, horrifying monster appeared underneath Pyro.

Pyro: HEEEEEEELP!!!

Xaida: *rolling around on the grass, laughing hysterically*

Laurii: *same as Xaida*

Pyro: *getting bitten* This isn't funny!

Xaida: Oh alright. Mazek leave this place. *snaps fingers*

Mazek disappeared.

Xaida: To fly, simply pull the strands of magic around you. Like this. *tuggs on an invisible line of magic* *flies into the air*[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: What the..??? That's so diculous it's rediculous!!

Xaida: But it's the truth! :D

Pyro: Grr.. I don't like this place... how do you fly again??

Xaida: *sigh* just pull tghe strings of magic around you..

[i]Pyro begins to grab aimlessly into the air getting nothing..[/i]

Pyro: :flaming: What is this some kinda joke?!?!

Xaida: Calm down Pyro! You won't get anything if you dont calm down!

Pyro: *inhales deeply and lets it out slowly* Ok..

[i]Pyro reaches into the air and pulls on an invisible line of magic and rises into the air[/i]

Pyro: Haha!! Woohoo! I'm flying!! :D

Xaida: :rolleyes:[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Finally! You must be one of the stupidest guys ever.

Pyro: *floating* Oh yeah?!?

Xaida: Yeah. You don't realize you're depending on the stability of me and Laurii to keep you up there do you?

Pyro: Liar.

Xaida: *moves hand slightly*

Pyro: *SPLASH!!!* *falls back in the water*

Laurii: HAHAHA!!! Angry people are so easy to manipulate. :D

Xaida: *looks up* Flash and Warlock approach...let's hope they make a good impresion on Bilouhou.

Pyro: *splutter* Get me out please. :(

Xaida: Just swim to the edge you big dummy!

Pyro: *climbs out* I could do that this whole time?!?

Xaida: Yes! Now you can walk around normaly. Isn't that convenient? :D

Pyro: ...there are times when I wonder why I love you...

Xaida: Yeah here, take the towel, dry yourself off before you flood the grass. *throws a towel at Pyro*

Pyro: *barely catches it* My reflexes suck in here!

Xaida: You learn to be self sufficient. Meanwhile, I improve my magic skills. *tugs magic thread*

Pyro: *flipped upside down*

Xaida: See? ;)[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: Grr.. Stop that!! :flaming: *flips himself back over*.. I don't have to use ki for everything you know..

Xaida: Oh yeah? Give me one example. :smirk:

Pyro: Ok then, too easy..

[i]Pyro disappears and then reappears behind Xaida[/i]

Pyro: Just pure speed..

Xaida: *sigh* Ok you win, but we all know your heavily reliant on ki.

Pyro: It's in my blood.. I don't have to work for it like humans do. It just comes naturally.

Xaida: I see.. this place must be hell for you then..

Pyro: Ya think so!?!?! I've only been saying that for the past time that we've been here!

Xaida: *sigh* I'm sorry I was unaware of your Saiyan limitations..

Pyro: They aren't limits, I'm just being restricted by this place..

[i]Pyro kicks the wall leaving a big whole in it, but the wall simply reassembles..[/i]

Pyro: *scoffs with a not so happy look on his face*[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]And just how am I supposed to do that???[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=red]Smoke Signals? Solar Flares? Final Flashes? I don't care! Just get the attention of either Warlock or Flash, AIM is good too. But don't ask me, my computer is wigging out.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]Smoke Signals? Solar Flares? Final Flashes? I don't care! Just get the attention of either Warlock or Flash, AIM is good too. But don't ask me, my computer is wigging out.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Oh! I can do the Final Flash!! :D (see attachment)[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]No kidding...if I tried to explain it now...wait, I'll just do that...
Quick Summary:

Xaida and Pyro train and train and train...blah blah blah...then they both start having different nightmares. Xaida asks Pyro to share his with her and he says no. She says okay. Xaida is having dreams about a demon named Caverty who killed people close to her.....

They eat.
They train.
Xaida gets posessed by Caverty and attacks Pyro. She tries to kill herself by destroying the spirit stone but is stopped by Pyro, she gains control of herself momentarily, and Pyro and her fight the demon and they succeed. :D YAY!!!

Then they leave, after Xaida does a magic blood star and discovers that Caverty was the one to blame for her agressive/violent/killing behavior.

They leave the ROST.

Pyro eats.
Xaida gets some real clothes.
They arange to meet Warlock and Flash at the magic waterfall, Bilouhou a white tiger will guide them there.

They reach the waterfall.
Meet Laurii.
Pyro gets angry/wet.

Xaida Laughs.
Laurii Laughs.
Pyro gets pissed.

The end.:D[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: So....what do you think? Getting used to it?

Pyro: *floating* Yeah...it's not so bad...

Xaida: Great. Ready for another slight change?

Pyro: ...oh no...

Xaida: *whispers* Gravitation change...

Everything suddenly gets very heavy...and Pyro drops to the ground.

Xaida: How's that?

Pyro: Easier than the ROST...

Xaida: Yeah. *flies quickly to the waterfall* *lets the water splash against her* This is great...*jumps in*

Pyro: You like that?!?

Xaida: Of course! *sits on top of the water* ....*closes eyes*

The water begins to flow softer...Plucking a flower from the grass naerby, Xaida brings the flower to her lips and blows softly...The bits of pollen flow out slowly...

Pyro: What are you doing? :eek:

Xaida: Slowing down time....[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Well, it's Flash's turn to post, so I'll wait for a bit, and if he doesn't post, I will. Anyway, I believe we're currently fused and fighting one of the masked men... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=red]So defuse and get your two little @sses to the waterfall! Geez! I left simple enough instructions, and who cares if it's Flash's turn....? Go anyways![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]So defuse and get your two little @sses to the waterfall! Geez! I left simple enough instructions, and who cares if it's Flash's turn....? Go anyways![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

But we're fighting evil men miss!

*Rahia looks at him even more angrily*

Um...I'll do it soon miss!

*Runs away...*

----------------------
OCC:
Did you guys get that? Cause I didn't...

[COLOR=purple]Oh brother...:rolleyes: *deep breathe*
I meant to just dodge the masked men, make them all confused, then, since you got Xaida's message, you can just go to where she told you, and find Bilouhou there...

Do we understand eachother?

*whispers* If you say no, I'll kill you...[/COLOR] :devil:

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro walks along normally as everything around him is going slower than he is...[/i]

Pyro: How are you doing that?

Xaida: :) Magic, duh.. everything is moving slower now.. the effects of gravity are slower even.. go ahead, jump.

[i]Pyro leaps into the air where he hangs in the ari longer and then slowy desends to the ground again..[/i]

Pyro: Odd..

[i]Pyro fires a small energy blast out of his hand as it leaves quickly but then slows down as you then can see the ripples in the air it makes...[/i]

Pyro: :eek:[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Interesting isn't it?

Pyro: ...Yeah...it's so peaceful here.....

Xaida: If you listen closely, you can hear your heart beat...and when you dive deeply in the water, you can [i]feel[/i] the very forces that keep this place alive... I suppose that's why I love it here.

Pyro: Laporin's are very close to the magic in the air?

Xaida: Yes...I sense the spirits of many things, I ignore theme sometimes, but when I listen, I can hear the cries of the forests, as people cut the trees down. The spirits inside cry out in pain, but...:( Nobody hears them but me...

Pyro: It causes you pain.

Xaida: Very much so. I fight so to not feel it as much...but sometimes...it's hard to escape.[/COLOR]

OOC: Fine, I'll do a post...

------------------------------

Flashlock: "Great, Xadia wants us..."

[I]Flashlock gave the masked man a punch in the stomach, then grabbed him, and threw him into the ground. Without a word, Flashlock sped towards the others...[/I]

[SIZE=1]Xaida: Pyro, why do you fight?

Pyro: It's in my blood.

Xaida: Why do you kill without second thought?

Pyro: It's in my blood.

Xaida: Are all Saiya-jins ruthless?

Pyro: For the most part, at least in battle. When they're not fighting we're a bit more civilized.

Xaida: Ok, um, on your planet... who did you fight if it was just the Saiya-jins living there?

Pyro: Well, there was a different race living there, but that was before I was born. My father told me they were a more advanced race when it came to weaponry. Though, they couldn't do anything against us after we caught a glimpse of a full moon..

Xaida: What's the full moon do?

Pyro: For any Saiya-jin who has his tail, after he or she sees the full moon they'll transform into their Oozaru form, as you saw in the ROST. That energy ball I created is basically a synthetic moon..

Xaida: Interesting... it's odd how our races our different, yet we still don't kill each other..

Pyro: What do you mean?

Xaida: Well, the Laporins, for the most part, are a peaceful race, only fighting if it's absolutely neccessary. But the Saiya-jins on the other hand, thrive to fight and cause chaos and disorder..

Pyro: Heh, ya I see what you mean..

Xaida: Do Saiya-jins have a weakness??

Pyro: Umm.. we used to have a big one.. It was our tails, if someone grabbed it and squeezed it we'd become powerless. But we've evolved out of that.. so our only weakness would be if we found a greater and stronger fighter I guess..

Xaida: Hrmm..[/SIZE]