OtakuBoards

Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: ...Right...time to test the powers that be...

[i]Spreading her arms to the sky, Xaida powered up swiftly, her hair turned silver, eyes glowed red, and her enery level soared. Pressing her hands together quickly, she arched her back as huge black bat wings burst from her shoulderblades and spread towards the night sky.[/i]

FLXaida: Ready. :demon:

Pyro: *powers up* Me too!

Masked Warroir: Laides first.

FLXaida: My pleasure....WING BLAZE!!!!![/COLOR]

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue]FLXaida: HAH!!!

Masked Warrior: Come on!

[i]Locking hands, the two shoved back and forth, evenly matched in powers.[/i]

FLXaida: Urgh...b*stard...time to PAY!!!!!!

[i]Releasing her grip, she flew back and the two began to spar furiously, moving so fast it appeared to be a blur. Dodging a swing from the Masked Warrior, FLXaida arched her back and swiftly brought her head up to bash into the Masked Warrior's chin.[/i]

FLXaida: :smirk: Want some more?

Masked Warrior: *spits out a broken tooth* *wipes blood from his lip* I see you've been working your *** off to some extent.

FLXaida: This is just the beginging. :demon: ARASHINOOOO!!!!!!!

[i]A Kamehameha type blast flew from Feral Laporin Xaida's hands and enveloped the Masked Warrior.[/i][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Ultra Pyro: ... Well this is no fun..

Warlock: How so?

Ultra Pyro: She gets to do all the fighting while I stand up here just watching.

Warlock: You're so sure you can beat this guy?

Ultra Pyro: No. I've just been out of action for way to freakin' long!! I want some blood!!! :devil:

Warlock: :eek: So you think Xaida will beat him?

Ultra Pyro: No. He's holding back. I'm sure of it.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Masked Warrior: Take this!!! *unleashes a bolt of energy*

FLXaida: *whispers* shield....cover me with your wings.

[i]The energy beam bounces harmlessly off. Enraged, the Masked Warrior powers up to an even higher level.[/i]

FLXaida: Enough of this...*goes to lizard form* A HAAAAH!!

[i]Thrusting upwards violently, Xaida's hand goes straight through the Masked Warriors chest. Twisting her hand sharply, she rips out some of his flesh and ignores the blood spurting onto her.[/i]

Masked Warrior: *gasp* How the...?

Xaida: HAH, how do you like them apples?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]With a quick pull, Xaida releases her grip on the Masked Warrior. Laughing evily, he flies back a bit and regenerates himself.[/i]

Xaida: What the-?

Masked Warrior: You never will learn...Hah...

[i]Quickly, he releases a huge energy blast. Hitting Xaida full on, she gets pushed back and crashes agains a huge mountain.[/i]

Xaida: Ungh...*spits out blood* Not too shabby.

Masked Warrior: There's plenty more where that came from.

Xaida: SPIRIT FORCE!!![/COLOR]

[I]The Masked Warrior smiles, and disappears before Xadia's attack can hurt him.[/I] '

Xaida: "Where'd he go?"

[I]Xadia, Pyro and Warlock glance around, but see nothing but the forest around them.[/I]

Xaida: "He's just d-"

Warlock: "WATCH OUT!"

[I]Warlock quickly powers up, and dives down towards Rahia. He goes right past her, and fires a blast down beneath her. As the blast nears the ground, the Masked Man bursts out of the ground. Caught completly by surprise, he cops the blast head-on, and is forced back into the ground. Warlock, now back with hardly any energy, flys back.[/I]

Xaida: "Thanks."

Warlock: "Anytime..."

[I]Xaida turns around and faces the Masked Warrior, who is climbing to his feet below...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: This guy is a total freak! How could he take getting stabbed through the chest, blasted with an energy wave....I don't know about this guy...

Warlock: Don't give up!

Xaida: I never said I would. :demon: YAAAHAAAA!!!"

[i]In a burst of light, Xaida's teeth turn to fangs and black wings burst from her shoulderblades.[/i]

Xaida: When in trouble, do what the wolves do....

Masked Warrior: Cute...

Xaida: D*mn straight!

[i]Lunging forward, Xaida went straight for the Masked Warrior's exposed neck and bit deep.[/i][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Ultra Pyro: He's just gonna keep regenerating! She's not doing any progressive damage!!

Warlock: I know... these things are impossible!!

[i]Pyro and Warlock just watch from above as Xaida keeps her bite on the warrior and the warrior just stadns there... smiling evily[/i]

Ultra Pyro: She's in trouble....[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Drawing back, Xaida muttered a swift incantation.[/i]

Xaida: SERPENTS HEART!!!

Masked Warrior: How cute...a summon.

Xaida: ;) Yes, the kind that banish all life....to hell.

Masked Warrior: What the!?

[i]In a blaze of red energy, a huge snake appeared from the ground and surrounded the Warrior. Coiling itself tighter and tighter, it instantly dragged the Warrior to the ground, and then...he was gone.[/i]

Pyro: How did he...?

Xaida: :demon:[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Raiha looks up at Warlock and Pyro..[/i]

Xaida: Ha! I got rid of him! You can come down now! :D

[i]Pyro and Warlock stand firm, with no expression change...[/i]

Xaida: Hellooo!??? The warrior guy is gone! I kill. You come down. You get it???

[i]Pyro and Warlock don't move a muscle..[/i]

Xaida: What are you guys just standing up there fo--

[i]Suddenly the ground begins to rumble as the snake that took the warrior away bursts from the ground and flies uncontrollably into the sky, it is followed by a huge blast that hits it dead on and disentigrates it immediatly...[/i]

Xaida: :eek: What the...???

[i]Then, from the hole, the warrior levitates out and stands unscathed(not hurt)[/i]

Xaida: How..!!??!!?!

Masked Warrior: :demon: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You just don't get it do you!?! You [i]can't[/i] beat me!! :devil:[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: *sigh* I'm getting really sick of this guy...

Masked Warrior: Rest assured, the feeling is mutual.

Xaida: I don't need none of your lip bro. I've got plenty of my own.

Masked Warrior: *flies foward* *attacks*

[i]Sparring furiously once more, neither gaining the upperhand, Xaida and the warrior battle on...[/i]

Xaida: *teleports back fifty feet* Warlock...need a little advice...

Warlock: No clue.

Pyro: Ditto.

Xaida: It would figure...:demon:

[i]Flying forward, in a display of her awesome speed, Xaida zips past the Masked Warrior and at the same time, rips the mask from his face...[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]HELLOOO!!!!!! :flaming: Is anyone home?!?!?! :flaming:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:D I was waiting for Warlock, but ok, lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]The Masked Warrior quickly covers his face and disappears.. his mask in Xaida's hand disappears also...[/i]

Xaida: Grr.. where'd you go?

[i]The Masked Warrior appears once again, masked.[/i]

Masked Warrior: You might as well give up, you're not going to win. :demon:

[b][i]Meanwhile...[/i][/b]

[i]Pyro stands restless, while Warlock sits on the ground over on a cliff...[/i]

Ultra Pyro: :flaming: Will she just give up already!!! I need to fight!! I've been out of the game for too long now! Training isn't enough!!!!

[i]Pyro slams his fist down on a boulder, reducing it to dust...[/i]

Warlock: You need to settle down Pyro, at least you have power...

Ultra Pyro: Power that I havn't been able to use!! You've fought these guys once before! So has she! [i][b]I[/b][/i] havn't!!!

[i]Veins begin to bluge from Pyro's body as his power grows the more impatient he gets..[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: You don't like that when I take off your mask now do you...?

Masked Warrior: Never mind.

Xaida: Oh I do. :smirk:

[i]A blue Kali Yuga errups from her outstretched hands again, and Xaida vaults forward and slashes upwards, tearing his mask off once more. Quickly firing a blast of fire at it, it disenigrates. The warrior disapears again.[/i]

Xaida: What a coward...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Where the hell is Warlock??? It's hard to carry on with only two people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Pyro stands atop the cliff waiting for his turn, still..Xaida waits for the Masked Warrior to show himself again..[/i]

Xaida: ......

[i]Suddenly the MW appears, remasked once again...[/i]

MW: You can take my mask off all you want, it will do you no good, from now on it will just come back infinitely. No need to waste your pitiful enrgy trying...

Xaida: Pitiful is it???

[b][i]Meanwhile...[/i][/b]

[i]Pyro waits even more impatiently then before..[/i]

Ultra Pyro: COME ON!!! Hurry it up already!!! You've been fighting long enough!!!

[i]Xaida here's his yelling...[/i]

Xaida: Ya so???

Ultra Pyro: You have gotten nowhere in your battle!!! You are getting weaker and that guy keeps his power steady!!! Can you not feel it!?!?!

Xaida: ???

[i]Xaida looks at the Warrior and concentrates on him for a bit...[/i]

Xaida: Holy crap, he's right...

Ultra Pyro: THe smart thing to do would be to let me fight!!!! We might actaully get some action for once!!!

[i]Pyro stops yelling to Xaida and just stnds on top the cliff..[/i]

Ultra Pyro: I'm going to explode here if I don't fight soon.....

[i]Warlock just sits looking oddly at Pyro....[/i][/SIZE]

I'm here!
--------------------------------

[I]Warlock gazes back onto the fight, where the Masked Man is slowly gaining the upper hand.[/I]

Warlock: "Wait a moment Pyro. If he's here, where are the others?"

Pyro: "I never thought about that."

Warlock: "Either did I. Let's just hope they won't join us anytime soon."

[I]Pyro and Warlock watch as Xaida is beaten onto the ground.[/I]

Pyro: "Let me battle him!!!"

Warlock: "Xaida. Let him fight! You need to rest!"

[COLOR=blue]Xaida: :flaming: I hate doing this. *glows blue and disapears* *reapears behind Pyro* Kick his *** into the ground for me.

Pyro: YES!!!! :devil: *blasts off to face the warrior*

Xaida: ....I sense trouble. :demon:

Warlock: Just rest.

Xaida: I did.

Warlock: :eek: What!?

Xaida: Remember? My regeneration powers are radically different from you and Pyro.

Warlock: Oh yeah, I...forgot.

Xaida: ....typical Sayjian male...:rolleyes:[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]In no time at all Pyro reaches the warrior all pumped up and ready to go..[/i]

MW: Aww, did the poor girl get too tired???

Ultra Pyro: That makes no difference now! It's just me and you!!

MW: :smirk: My my.. are you sure you want to go through with this???

[i]The MW suddenly stumbles back after being punched in the face by Pyro..[/i]

MW: Heh heh.. I'll take that as a yes... you're a quick one..

Ultra Pyro: I've been waiting too long to waste senseless chat on you! Fight me!!!

MW: As you wish..

[i]The MW lunges forward punching Pyro in the face as Pyro quickly returns the favor as they then break in to quick punches and kicks going all over the place.. after a few minutes, they break apart... the MW slightly damaged and Pyro the same way..[/i]

MW: Are you done yet?

Ultra Pyro: Heh heh.. far from it..

[i]Pyro charges the MW and the continue their fight.[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: This is pathetic. There's no way to beat that d*mn fighter.....No strategy of mine works, and I can't think of another yet...

Warlock: Oh well, at least we'll be remembered as great warriors.

Xaida: You guys will, but to everyone else I'm Freiza's daughter, not fit to live. Peh, I have no human friends at all, and I won't.

Warlock: Are you sure about that? What about that one Elfin girl, Laurii?

Xaida: Elfin. Not human.

Warlock: Oh, yeah. I forgot.

Xaida: Hmph, what a moron...

Warlock: Shut up.

Xaida: Likewise.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]after a while, Pyro and the MW break apart from fighting, both beginning to breath a bit harder..[/i]

MW: So.. are you ready to turn it up a notch?

Ultra Pyro: *straightening up* Ready when you are..

[i]The MW powers up a bit as Pyro does the same.. Pyro disappears as the MW strafes to the side dodging Pyro's energy attack from above. The MW throws his hand into the air firing a ki ball which Pyro easily dodges with his speed. Turning around Pyro's face meets with the MW's fist as he's is thrown back a few feet then charges at the MW going right through him but then kicking back nailing the MW in the stomach... they both land on the ground standing..[/i]

MW: .. You may be quick, but your attacks lack stopping power...

Ultra Pyro: When the time is right, then I'll show you my true power..

MW: *intrigued* Why don't you show me now??

Ultra Pyro: The timing's not right..

[i]Pyro drives his head into the MW's stomach as the continued their battle all around.....[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: If I was on a quest to become the strongest in the universe...maybe I should've stayed on Laporin.

Warlock: You think you can surpass the Sayjian power?

Xaida: If I was...I'd be training right now wouldn't I?

Warlock: True.

Xaida: I'm content with the fact that I'm the strongest mage in the universe. It makes me feel slightly better about my self worth. :demon:

Warlock: ...mage, you...I'm not putting two and two together.

Xaida: Oh lord. *holds out hand and ignites a blast of fire to rest in her palm*

Warlock: Ah, now I remember.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro and the MW break from their fight..[/i]

Pyro: I have a question...

MW: And what might that be?

Pyro: Where are the rest??

MW: Oh.. heh heh :devil:.. they're... around..

Pyro: :flaming: What are you looking for!!?!!

MW: You will find out soon enough.

Pyro: Grr...!!! TELL ME!!!!

[i]Pyro lunges forward headbutting the MW in the chin sending him back into the ground..the MW gets up rubbing his jaw..[/i]

MW: You're an imaptient one aren't you?

Pyro: Did you not [i]see[/i] me up there!!!?!? This is my first battle in a long time!!

MW: Heh, no wonder your so ready to go..

[i]The MW mumbles something under his breath..[/i]

Pyro: What was that?!! I'm sorry, speak louder you moron!!!!

MW: Watch your tongue!! What I said is of no importance to you!!

Pyro: GRR!!!

[i]Pyro fires a powerful ki blast at the MW knocking him far back and the two continue their relentless fight...[/i][/SIZE]