Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=red]Ooloong: For a child...you grow annoyingly stronger...

Xaida: Well, that's just my lot in life....MAJESTIC FLAMES!!!!

[i]A huge burst of fire races down from the sky to bounce off Xaida's palms and hit Ooloong.[/i]

Ooloong: :eek: Why you b*stard of a child! :devil: You force me to turn into my true form...

Xaida: Oh dear...

[i]Uncoliling his long black body, Ooloong burst into the air and transformed into a tall dark Laporin warrior with red eyes.[/i]

Ooloong: :demon: better?

Xaida: Two can play at that game...

[i]Barring sharp fangs, Xaida went Feral Laporin in a burst of black energy and once again, spread leathery black wings.[/i]

Ooloong: A ledgendary Fighter of Bane...this is getting good...DRAGON'S BANE!!!

Xaida: Oh d*mn...MAJESTIC FLAMES!!!

[i]The ki blasts cacel eachother out again, and Xaida leaps forward to spar furiously with Ooloong, neither gaining the advantage.[/i][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro lands hard on the ground in a crouched position and stands up straight. His muscles a as tight as they can be and as built as much as he'll allow them..[/i]

Ultra Pyro: This is it. I can't get any stronger. This is my maximum..

[i]All around Pyro, his surrounding lie in rubble, he stands in the middle of a desert, created by none other than himself.[/i]

Ultra Pyro: Now, I just have to wait for the right moment.. :demon:[/SIZE]

[COLOR=seagreen]Ooloong: I tire of this mindless fighting....

Xaida: Mind eh? Thankx for the idea....

[i]Swifly muttering an uninteligble incantation, Xaida summons the Lord of Nightmares to torment Ooloong.[/i]

Xaida: And to pour vinegar on the wounds...:smirk: ARASHINOOO!!!!!

[i]In a burst of red ki, Xaida destroy's Ooloong and powered down to her normal form. Turning, she walked out of the cave and swims back to the surface.[/i]

Xaida: Much better fighting an emeny I can see. Well, won't keep Pyro waiting...*teleportation*[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro stands in still meditation in the middle of his debris... he opens his eyes[/i]

Ultra Pyro: Welcome back, Xaida.

[i]Just then, Xaida appears in front of him.[/i]

Xaida: Heh, hey!

[i]She notices Pyro's perfectly cut muscles[/i]

Xaida: :eek: Wow, looks like you've been training a lot.

Ultra Pyro: One might say that.

Xaida: So what do we do now?

Ultra Pyro: I don't know. I still haven't got anything from Warlock. I wonder if he's ok.

Xaida: We could go find him.

Ultra Pyro: We don't know where they took him. For all we know he's in a different galaxy, universe, or even dimension.

Xaida: Hrmm.. good point...[/SIZE]

[COLOR=seagreen]Xaida: I can find him, if the star is strong enough.

Pyro: You'd do the 7 point star for him?

Xaida: Of course. Give me your hand.

Pyro: What? Ow!

Xaida: *slash* All I need is blood from you and.....there we go.

[i]Xaida and Pyro look down at a perfectly drawn 7 point star. Standing in the center of it and gently murmers an incantation.....Eyes closed, and every fiber of her being listening.....[/i]

Pyro: *watches*

Xaida: :demon: *star vanishes* He is far away, and there is nothing we can do to help him.

Pyro: Is that all!?!?

Xaida: My star power is limited to the distance the magic has to travel, and from what I've seen, Warlock is so far away, the star can't penetrate more than just the surface.

Pyro: What, so we wait for him to die, or come home years later?

Xaida: We can do just that, or you can go on a mindless search for him.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Ultra Pyro: We will wait. It would take just as much, if not more, time for us to actually find him as it would if we waited. Once he's concious enough to do so, he'll contact us somehow.. then we'll know where to go and will be able to get there more quickly.

Xaida: Ok.. we'll wait.

[i]Pyro walks over and sits on a large rock with his eyes closed waiting for Warlock's call.. Xaida stands looking up at the sky..[/i]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, we [i]really[/i] need to get Warlock to post here... he's the only one that actaully knows what's going on, lol.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Ultra Pyro:...Of course I do. Outside of battle that is.

Xaida: Your love for battle is greater than your love for me?

Ultra Pyro: I can't help it, it's how we pure Saiyajins are.

Xaida: If I were to be about to be killed in battle.. would you save me?

Ultra Pyro: I would try my best... why do you ask these questions?[/SIZE]

Ok, I'm back. I've just been busy...VERY busy...

-----------------------------
[I]As Warlock woke again, he noticed the difference in his power straight away. He didn't even look around, he simply focused on his power. But the problem was, there was no power to focus on. [/I]

???: "We might as well leave him now. Even if he does escape, he's of no threat now. But you have to admit, that power was useful..."

[I]The voice drifted away, and Warlock looked around. He was now in a cave, and was tied up, hanging from the roof. He gazed down, and saw a pit with no bottom, right below him.[/I]

Warlock: "...Great..."

[I]Warlock slowly started swinging from side to side, and eventually, the rope holding him broke, and he landed just side of the pit.[/I]

Warlock: "Now, to find the others."

[I]Warlock, no longer able to use any of his powers, now only restricted to that of a normal human (Not including strength. Warlock's still quite strong for a human), starts making a fast run through the forest, to the highest mountain in the area...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: I don't know....:demon:

Pyro: What?

Xaida: I'm getting a reading from Warlock...his power level is severely restricted, he can't go SSJ at all, and his captors are not kind.

Pyro: He'll figure something out.

Xaida: I wish I had your confidence.

Pyro: It's a Sayjian thing.

Xaida: Of course...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Ultra Pyro:... So Warlock's free now?

Xaida: From the little I can tell, al I know is that he's moving.. so I just assume he's running free..

Ultra Pyro: Well, if he [i]is[/i] free he must be looking for us. We need to give him something to find.

Xaida: What do you mean?

[i]Ultra Pyro creates his "false moon" energy ball in his hand and tosses it up into the air as it then expands to great amounts shining brightly in the sky...[/i]

Ultra Pyro: Hopefully, he'll see that when he gets close enough, then he'll know where we are...

[i]Pyro sits on the rock keeping his face away from looking at the "moon".[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Clever. I'll keep a psychic beacon up.

Pyro: Won't that waste energy?

Xaida: ...not if I...set it up with magic. ;) See? Spells are useful, not little, and not stupid.

Pyro: Fine, you win.

Xaida: Thanks for talking to me Pyro. *kisses his cheek*

Pyro: :blush:

Xaida: :naughty:[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock makes it to the peak of the mountain after a long run, and takes a minute to get his breath back.[/I]

Warlock: "I never...get this tired."

[I]Warlock looks into the distance, and sees a bright glow far away in the sky.[/I]

Warlock: "That looks like a fake moon...Pyro!"

[I]Warlock starts running down the other side of the very large mountain, towards the distant fake moon...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: *gasp* Warlock's coming.

Pyro: WHAT?!?

Xaida: This way. *points* Come on!

Pyro: Right.

[i]In a swift burst of energy, Pyro and Xaida blast off to where Warlock is.[/i]

Xaida: I hope he's okay...

Pyro: He will be.[/COLOR]

[I] Warlock stagers forward, and then collapses onto the mushy ground of the forest. [/I]

Warlock: "What...is wrong...with me? I'm...losing all...my energy...and I...seem to...be...dieing..."

[I]Warlock looks up and sees two people flying towards him, and then closes his eyes, and stops breathing...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: No! *lands next to Warlock* Healing Ring...Surround, Release, RENEW!!!!!

[i]Thin lines of white energy form at Xaida's outstretched fingers and enter Warlock's body, reviving him slighly.[/i]

Pyro: How is he?

Xaida: He's lost a ton of energy, and I've stablilzed him, but it's not enough. *puts hands on his chest* Help me!

Pyro: What do I do?

Xaida: Do what I do.

[i]The two concentrate, and slowly transfer energy into Warlock. White power bursts from Xaida's hands as she murmers a soft spell to restore energy. Minutes pass....[/i]

Warlock: .....thank you...

Xaida: Of course. You should be fine now.

Pyro: What happened to you?[/COLOR]

Warlock: "I...really don't know. One of those men grabbed me, and then all I remember is blackness. Next thing, I'm above a forest, unable to move. But I blacked out again, then. Then I awoke in a cave, suspened above a hole, which I bet goes very far. I also heard one of the men I think, mutter something like, 'His energy will come in handy', or something like that."

Pyro: "So, they took your power?"

Warlock: "I guess."

Xadia: "What happened next?"

Warlock: "Well, I escaped, and ran through the forest, and saw Pyro's fake moon. So I ran towards it, and collapsed. That's pretty much it. So, what have you two been doing?"

[SIZE=1]Ultra Pyro: We've been training, waiting for you..

Warlock: Heh, I wish I was strong enough to sense your energy, but from what I can see you've been training really hard.

Ultra Pyro: :smirk: I'm as far as I can go in this form..

Warlock: Now if only you would become a Super Saiyajin..

Xaida: So what are we going to do now?

Ultra Pyro: Good question..[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: We've been training. Pyro's also been beating the heck out of me with his "invisible" specialties.

Pyro: :demon: Heh, yeah.

Xaida: But your captors will come back to get you, won't they?

Warlock: *shrug* It's possible.

Xaida: Then we need to be ready.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: After today, I don't think anything'll surprise me.

Warlock: You okay?

Xaida: Yeah, I guess so. Maybe we should call it a day.

Pyro: And miss the fighting?!?

Xaida: How do you know there's going to be fighting today?[/COLOR]

Warlock: "Maybe it's because of him..."

[I]Xadia turned, to see a Masked Warrior standing on a fallen log.[/I]

Xadia: "Don't you ever give up?!"

Masked Man: "And have no fun?"

Warlock: "I'm out of this one guys. I'm still to weak to fight."

[I]Warlock backed away, leaving Xaida and Pyro to fight...[/I]