OtakuBoards

Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: *sigh* The Changeling blood in me gives me the spirit to fight, but...the Laporin in me wants to be still...

Pyro: Conflicting sides?

Xaida: Very much so. :( .....Maybe I should just stay here.

Pyro: And leave me out to fight with Warlock and Flash?!? I don't think so!

Xaida: *breathe* Warlock and Flash approach...my guess is that they are speaking with Bilouhou right now....[/COLOR] l

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Naw, that's okay....we'll have action very soon....

Pyro: When?!?

Xaida: .....Nnnnnnow!

[i]Quite suddenly, Flash and Warlock come bursting through a dimensionall portal and come splashing into the lake...[/i]

Pyro: :eek:!!! Nice timing!

Xaida: Heh...told 'ja. Welcome to the Waterfall of Magic and Miracles...and don't try to fly, it won't work.

Flash: Get me out!!!

Laurii: Fat chance buddy.

Flash: Hey! Who's the chick?

Warlock: Shut up Flash....just help us out!

Xaida: *tugs a string of magic*

Warlock: *pulled out of the water..* Thanks Xaida!

Xaida: Don't mention it.

Flash: What about me?!?[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro, Xaida, and Warlock talk while Flash yells at them in the background about getting him outta the water...[/i]

Pyro: So have you fought them yet?

Warlock: Ya...

Xaida: How strong are they?

Warlock: Very.. it even with Flash's power [i]and[/i] mine working together, we still had a lot of trouble..

Pyro: Is there a designated time we're supposed to meet them somewhere?

Warlock: Heh, we just kinda ditched 'em, so they're prolly looking for us right now.

[i]There's silence for a bit except for Flash's yelling in the back ground..[/i]

Pyro: So what do we do now?

Flash: *in the background* How bout getting me out of this water!!![/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: :smirk: Try flying out.

Xaida and Pyro glance at eachother, then burst out laughing.

Xaida: Come on, have a heart Laurii, let him out. :D

Laurii: Oh fine. *looks disapointed* ...*tugs a strand of magic*

Flash: *screams as he is whipped out of the water, to hang upsidedown in front of Laurii's laughing face*

Laurii: How's the weather up there?

Flash: :flaming: Put me down!!! *tries to power up*

All except Flash: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pyro: Is his face supposed to turn red?

Laurii: Oh fine, I'll set him right. *jerks another strand of magic, and Flash is rudely introduced to gravity again*

Flash: *BANG!!!* Ow.......

Xaida: Anyways...we need another strategy. They don't have a concious, they don't care about the difference between good and evil, so I can't do any Psychic attacks besides summoning the Lord of Nightmares....so.....

Pyro: I don't know if there's any particularly good way to beat them, by going all out.

Xaida: And we all die....they'll still overpower us.

Flash: I'll fix them.

Laurii: And I'll also fight.

Flash: Hah, what could a shrimp like you do against real warriors?

Laurii: ...

Vaulting over Xaida's head, Laurii brought a hand swiftly to Flash's throat, and within another second, a blade had appeared in her hand.

Laurii: Maybe nobody told you, but I'm a trained assasin, I'm a metamorph, and I do not die by normal means. I will live until I am at least 600. So, I will most definetly be fighting with you four.

Warlock: Fair enough.

Xaida: That's Laurii for you...quiet, until the insults fly...:D[/COLOR]

I'm here!
---------------

[I]Warlock is about to say something, when a ball of ki speeds through his stomach, and then disappears. Warlock bends down onto his knees, and spits out blood.[/I]

Xadia: "What was that!?"

Warlock: "I...don't know."

[I]Warlock concentrates, and a blue arua starts to spread around him. However, his wounds do not heal.[/I]

Warlock: "I don't...get it! That's...supposed to...heal me."

[I]Xadia trys to heal him, but for some strange reason can't.[/I]

Warlock: "I can't...be...healed."

[I]Mocking laughter fills the area, and the 4 black armour men, and the golden aromour man appear.[/I]

Golden man: "There's nothing you can do! He will die!"

[I]Warlock glances over at the men, and slowly starts to die...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: There's nothing else for it, come on WArlock! *shoves him into the water* Everyone stay back, and keep up a defensive shield! Bilouhou will never let them hurt us! *dives in after Warlock*

Warlock: Help me!

Xaida: *whispers* Healing Ring, react with Healing Water, cleanse the bite and seal him for the fight......

Warlock: :eek: *faints*

Xaida: Perfect.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]I'm back!!! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Pyro glares at the warrior that pissed him off earlier, when they first met while still keeping up his guard to protect Warlock.[/i]

Pyro: How's he doing back there?!

Xaida: Good! I don't know how long this could take though!!

Pyro: Ok, I'll try to hold them off until then![/SIZE]

[COLOR=seagreen]Xaida: Laurii....now is the time for you to show the men your true power...

Laurii: Right...

[i]Snarling viciously, Laurii arched her back as she morphed into a huge ginger something.... With the body of a lion with oversized paws and claws, and the face of a woman, Laurii had changed into the Sphinx. Growling softly, she stepped forward to face the masked warriors...[/i]

Laurii: *lion voice* You asked for it...:flaming:

Flash/Pyro: :eek:

Xaida: Warlock, hang on...*holds him above the water*[/COLOR]

[I]As Warlock hangs on by a thread, Laurri faces the masked men.[/I]

Golden Armour Man: "You really think you can defeat us?

Masked Man: "You got to be kidding."

Laurri: "I'm far from kidding!"

[I]Laurri launches at one of the masked men, but somehow freezes in the air centimetres from her target.[/I]

Laurri: "What!?"

[I]Laurri goes flying into the water, straight into Warlock and Rahia. As Rahia and Laurri regain themselves, Warlock drifts further into the water. [/I]

Masked Man #3: "You are pathitic! I have no idea how you defeated those bugs..."

Pyro: "You know about the bugs!?"

Maskek Man #3: "Of course. We were sent to finish off their job!"

[SIZE=1]Pyro: So you're in with the bugs huh?

Masked Man: Yes. So?

Pyro: They were [i]very[/i] easy.. there were just too many of them. But you? There's only a few of you. Although, I can tell you're much stronger.

Warlock: Pyro...? Are you trying to piss these guys off??

Pyro: Trying?? No. I'm just getting warmed up. :smirk:

Golden Armor Man: You seem a little cocky... as if you had something you were hiding.

Pyro: Maybe I do... then again, maybe I don't.

Xaida: Pyro, you're gonna get your butt kicked if you keep this up..

Pyro: Am I really??? This sounds interesting...

[i]Everybody stands in silence.. all wondering if Pyro is actually hiding something... or if he's just bluffing.........[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=seagreen]Xaida: ....*closes eyes* Laurii......attack them once more....but do so with your special technique...

Laurii: :smirk: What you mean this?

[i]Blinking twice, a huge blast of ki appeared around Laurii's forhead, then circled the entire area. Quickly, it centered itself on one of the warriors and closed in around him.....[/i]

Laurii: I love that attack...doesn't take too much energy to generate either....and there's no escaping either...

M Warrior: Noooo!!!

Laurii: OBLIVIATE!!!!!!

M Warrior: x_x

Laurii: I love that move. :D

Xaida: Great job. We should've had you around when we fought the bugs.

Pyro: Not bad, for an Elf.

All: .....*turn to stare at the remaining warriors*

[i]Baring lion fangs, Laurii extened her claws.[/i]

Laurii: Leave this place or suffer the same fate as your friend...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]The Golden armored warrior looks at his "dead" companion...[/i]

Gold Armor: Hahahahahahaha!!! Funny!

[i]The Golden Armored Warrior puts his hand out to the "dead" warrior and lifts him up in the air as the warrior stands himself up again and once again is alive.[/i]

Gold Armor: Obviously you don't know us yet. We will let you be for now. But we will be back soon.. very soon.

[i]The warriors leave[/i]

Xaida: Ya... they're gonna be trouble if they can do that...

Pyro: We might be able to use it to our advantage... just maybe..

Laurii: And how would we go about doing that?

Pyro: :smirk: You'll see, if the time comes...

Xaida: Are you hiding something we don't know about??? Back there you kept leading on like you had some incredible power you're hiding.

Pyro: Well, not now... but I'm working on it. It's gonna take a lot of work though.

[i]Warlock shows movement as he begins to breath again...[/i]

Xaida: Shouldn't be long now..

Pyro: Good.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=seagreen]Xaida: He's awake, finally. He was in a coma for about an hour, which for a Sayjian, is a pretty long time.

Warlock: Uhg....did I miss anything?

Xaida: Well, Laurii "killed" one of the masked warriors again, but the gold fighter revived him.

Laurii: They must have some other weakness. I could always ask them a riddle, but they woulnd't hold to the rules.

Flash: Riddle?

Xaida/Laurii: :rolleyes: What a moron.

Flash: WHAT?!? :flaming:

Xaida: The sphinx is ledgendary when it comes to riddles. She knows every single one ever created, and the story goes, the sphinx will ask a riddle to a person, and if he answers correctly, she lets him live, if he doesn't, she eats him.

Flash: Oh.

Warlock: They don't have honor at all, so there's no point in asking them the riddle.

Laurii: D*mn. Well, what else do we do?

Pyro: Wait for the right moment.

Xaida: You always say that.[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock slowly opens his eyes, and with all his strength, starts to re-heal his wound. After a minute, he gets up, stronger than ever.[/I]

Xadia: "So, better now?"

Warlock: "Much. Now my power's grown alot."

[I]Warlock gazed around, thinking about the masked warriors...[/I]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: They said they'd be back soon so we have to keep an eye out.

Xaida: Ya... let's get out in to a more open area so we can see them coming.

Warlock: Good idea.

[i]The warriors walk out of the waterfall and find a large open field[/i]

Pyro: Hopefully we'll be able to see them coming...

????: Ya, hopefully!

[i]Suddenly pyro is punched through the chest! He cough's up blood as he falls to the ground on the very edge of death as he falls unconsious (but not quite dead yet).[/i]

Xaida: PYROOO!!!!! :eek: :(

[i]The rest of the warriors stand on alert keeping a lookout for their unseen enemy[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=red]Xaida: I've had it! :flaming: I call upon the Spirit of Alujah,
Ancient Forces to Bring,
Awaken the sleeping beast within...*screams*

All: :eek: What the?

[i]Baring teeth that somehow turned into fangs, Xaida arched her back and roared with rage. Suddenly, black wings spurted from her shoulder blades and her power level rose to rival a SSJ.[/i]

Laurii: What a surprise, she has risen to meet her fate. I knew it. :smirk:

Pyro: What is she doing?

Warlock: She is centering her rage and power to one point. This is going to be very interesting...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Riiiiiiiiight... ok he's still basically dead, for the most part.. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Pyro lays on the ground BARELY alive as Xaida is doing whatever the hell she is doing. Her energy pushes him backwards slowly but he runs into a rock which stops him. Even though it was a small impact, Pyro cough up a bunch of blood thats splatters all of the rock...he uses what little energy he has to open his eyes and see Xaida and the warriors..... he sense out there energy deeply to the core......[/i]

Pyro: [i]Xaida... no........ that's.............not........ en....ough..............I.. must... figure.. it. out![/i]

[i]Pyro falls completely unconsious as everything goes on around him[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=seagreen]Xaida: *places both hands on Pyro's head* Hold still...

[i]Flicking her wings back and forth slightly, a soft blue light forms around her hands and starts to heal Pyro.[/i]

Warlock: What are you going to do now?

Xaida: I don't know, but at least I'm ready this time. My power can go up even higher in this form, and I intend to keep it until the warriors have bit the dust.[/COLOR] :flaming:

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro slowly begins to breathe again, and is able to open his eyes completely...he looks at Xaida...[/i]

Pyro: *straining to speak* Xaida... it won't work! They're stronger... then.. they let on!

Xaida: I know... it's not really in my plan to come out of this unscathed...

Pyro: As soon as I figure it out... I'll be right by your side...

Xaida: :) You just get better right now, ok?

Pyro: No problem *screams in pain*... heh heh...

[i]Pyro props himself up into a sitting position with his eyes closed contempleting how he can perform his potential power increase....[/i][/SIZE]