Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Yes, better make that hell.:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

...I hate you guys :cross:
----------------------

[I]The masked warrior flies towards Flash and Warlock... Flash looks at him...[/I]

Flash: ...He doesn't look that strong... I could take him out...
Warlock: Careful, Flash... You don't want to get messed up again...
Flash: ...Whatever...

[I]The masked warrior speeds towards Flash... Flash meets him with a strong punch to the stomach... The masked warrior stumbles foward, and Flash appears behind him, doing an ax-handle into the side of his head...[/I]

Warlock: [I](What!? Where the hell is all of this power coming from!?)[/I]

[I]The masked warrior jumps up, and throws a right hook at Flash.. Flash catches it, and flips the Warrior over, and he smashes him into the ground...[/I]

Flash: You want some more?!

[I]Flash jumps high, high into the Air, and powers up a small ball of energy in two cupped hands, held up near his shoulder... Bolts of electricity shoot off of him... He brings his Hands down, and points them at the Warrior...[/I]

Flash: GALLIC GUN!!!

[I]A huge ball of energy engulfs him, then fires down towards the Masked Warrior... The ground shakes, and huge rocks shatter into tiny pieces with the raw power of the attack... The beam starts slowly, but then accelerates rapidly, slamming into the Warrior... the explosion is massive, and engulfs the entire area in a 25km radius... Warlock is blown back, and from a safe distance, he views the destruction...[/I]

Warlock: This doesn't make any sense... How did Flash get so much power?

YAY!!! You finally posted!!!
-----------------------------
[I]Warlock flew towards Flash. Warlock got closer, and still saw electricity bouncing around his body.[/I]

Flash: "Too easy."

Warlock: "How did you do that?"

Flash: "Simply because-"

[I]A hand grabbed Flash around the neck. Warlock saw the towering figure of the masked warrior, holding Flash tightly, and starting to crush Flash.[/I]

Masked Warrior: "Never do that to me again."

[I]Warlock suddenly appeared by the masked warrior, and gave him a nice powerful punch right into the gut, making him loose his grip on Flash.[/I]

Warlock: "Well, can I do anything?"

Masked Warrior: "You stand no chance. Neither of you do..."

[I]Warlock and Flash back away from the advancing Masked Warrior...[/I]

Warlock: Well, what the Hell do we do now?
Flash: Heh heh... Don't worry, Warlock.. I have a plan...
Warlock: What?
Flash: ...Do you know the Fusion dance?
Warlock: Yeah... So you mean...
Flash: You got a better Idea?
Warlock: ...Okay then...

[I]Warlock and Flash jump back, away from the Warrior... (I'm not going to explain the fusion dance. You should know what it looks like.)[/I]

Warlock + Flash: [b]FUSION![/b]

[I]In a brilliant explosion of white light, Flash and Warlock fuse... Then, another giant explosion... After it clears, a figure wearing the Fusion suit is seen, standing in the small crater formed by the explosion... Bolts of Electricity shoot off him, and a powerful aurora glows around him... An unimaginable power surges through his veins...[/I]

Flashlock: This is... Incredible... So much power...

[I]The masked Warrior runs towards Flashlock, but he is able to punch him in the head, and do a spinning wheel kick into his back, sending him sprawling to the ground...[/I]

Masked Warrior: Grrrr... You're no match for me!
Flashlock: I'm just getting started..

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Of course...it doesn't matter if we're separated...return Kalu Yuga...

The blue staff imediatly disappeared and reappeared in her hands.

Xaida: See? :smirk:

Pyro: O.o oh dear.

Xaida: YAAAHAAAA!!! *double swing*

Pyro: *thrack* *crack* *smash* Oww...

Xaida: Yeah! Alright!!!

Pyro doubles up in pain and collapes to the ground.

Xaida: So...how's your stomach doing?

Pyro: *moan*

Xaida: Oh yeah, that's deffinetly going to sting tomorrow. Come on, it's time for bed. We've been training hard for about 36 hours.

Pyro: Okay...no arguments here.

Xaida: :rolleyes: And tomorrow, we're going to go at it even harder!

Pyro: ...Yeah...great...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro and Xaida get into their beds and dirft off to sleep...[/i]

Xaida: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Pyro: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

[i]Meanwhile, Pyro developes a night mare...[/i]

[nightmare]
[i]A dark unknown figure walks through the ROST doors and walks toawrds Pyro while he's still sleeping...[/i]

????: Heh heh...

[i]The figure stops at the foot of Pyro's bed..[/i]

????: Come on, Pyro. It's time to wake up.. :devil:

[i]Pyro's eyes flip open and he sees the unknown figure..[/i]

Pyro: Wha..??? Who are you!?! What are you doing in here!?!

[i]Pyro looks behind the figure to check if Xaida is all right, she's still sound asleep..[/i]

????: Who I am and what I'm doing here is of no importance to you.. all that matters to you right now is your survival!

Pyro: Huh?

????: Errrr...YAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

[i]The figure leaps into the air and Pyro gets out of the bed quickly as the figure comes crashing down brakeing the bed in half..[/i]

????: There's no escape for you! Your death is inevitable!!

[i]The figure attacks Pyro, be Pyro narrowly dodges all his attacks and knees the figure in the stomach stunning him for a moment..[/i]

Pyro: Xaida! Wake up!!!

[i]Xaida stays sound asleep, not even moving..suddenly, Pyro feels a sharp pain in his back[/i]

Pyro: AAH!!!!!

[i]Pyro falls to the ground holding his back..[/i]

????: Don't worry it will all be over soon!

[i]The figure grabs Pyro and launches him out into the void and Pyro comes crashnig to the ground..[/i]

Pyro: Xaida!!!!! Waake uup!!!!!

????: There's no use! Now stand still.... before you die there's something I want to tell you...

Pyro: *breathing hard* ???

????: Heh heh, that's exactly what your father looked like before I killed him...

Pyro: Huh!?!

????: NOW DIE!!!!

[i]The figure fires a huge ki blast at Pyro![/i]

Pyro: FAAAATHEEERRRRR!!!!!

[i]Just before Pyro is engulfed in the blast, everything goes blank-[/i]
[/nightmare]

[i]Pyro sits up in bed quickly now wide awake and in a cold sweat...[/i]

Pyro: *breathing hard*

[i]Pyro notices that Xaida is still alseep....[/i]

Pyro: *breathes hard* *swallows* *breathes hard some more*

[i]Pyro waits a few minutes until he's stopped breathing so hard and then gets up out of bed and walks over to the refridgerator. He opens it and takes out a soda, then goes sit at a table and opens the can. He quivkly chugs the whole thing at one time and sets it down still holding it in his hand..little droplets of sweat drop down and hit the table. The sound of tin rapidly hitting soething echo throughout the room softly as Pyros fear and anxiety overwhelm him.. he stops himself.. and just sits at the table, awake[i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: :sleep: *breathe* What's that? Caverty?!? YAHAAAA!!!

Pyro: Woah! Wake up! It's just a dream!

Xaida: Huh? Sorry, I was having a nightmare. I've been having a reoccuring dream every night since we got in here, but this time, it seemed more real to me.

Pyro: I had a nightmare too. You're didn't happen to have someone who tried to kill you did it?

Xaida: Yeah, his name's Caverty, and I seem to remember him, even though I've never met anyone named Caverty before.

Pyro: Did you ever try to find him?

Xaida: No, I don't like toying with the unknown. Come on back to bed.

Pyro?: Yeah, okay...

Xaida: And Pyro?

Pyro: Yeah?

Xaida: Next time you have a weird nightmare, tell me right when you wake up. I might be able to make a connection.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: ...I don't want to share those thoughts...

Xaida: Why not??? I can help you know?

Pyro: I know, and that's just it. I won't except help, especially with something like this..

Xaida: Help isn't a bad thing..

Pyro: It shows weakness.. that I can't do things on my own. I'm not like that, I'm strong. Not just physically, but in all other aspects too..

Xaida: Oh come on Pyro.. please let me help?!

Pyro: Xaida, you know I love you, right?

Xaida: Heh, of course! :) And we should share everything with each other!

Pyro: No, there are some things that are better left unsaid between two people. Whether if it's for the benefit of one or both, they should just remain that way...

Xaida: ...Okay, fine, I'm going to trust you... but if you do need help please come see me..

Pyro: I don't need help...

[i]Pyro walks back to bed and falls asleep with Xaida gonig back to her bed...[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: *sigh* I don't understand him. I wonder why I love him? Maybe it's his face...

Pyro: *sleep*

Xaida: *closes her eyes* :sleep: That voice....I've heard it before...

Strange Voice: Let go Xaida! Use your power...

Xaida: How?

Voice: The stone! Set your spirit free to unlock the power....

Xaida: But my spirit will die!

Voice: Use your power when you are going to die....and that time will come soon...

Xaida: But-! I don't want to die! Pyro needs me with him!

Voice: I know....perhaps there is another way....

Xaida: What other way?

Voice: I will see you again....perhaps I will know more then...

Xaida: Wait!

Voice: ...farewell...*drifts away*

Xaida: *wakes up* Again! The same voice, telling me to kill my spirit! Why?[/COLOR]

ok this one is edited...now [I]I[/I] have a question...how am i too D*mn strong? i caught the masked warrior off guard, and with one kick, i end up face-down IN THE SWAMPS OF FLORIDA!!!!
How is that too strong? and if you're not acepping new members, when, if ever again? I'll be watching...unless i die...witch i am totally prepared to do...

ok, forget that...i'm tired...it's 2:58AM...sorry go and forget me...

[COLOR=royalblue]Two problems with your new character...
Problem 1: He didn't add any meaning to the story

Problem 2: He's too D*mn strong!! Nobody's that strong! He's not Brolly. And nobody's like Brolly, so you can't replicate him. You need to raise his power level as you progress through the story.[/COLOR]

Yes, I agree with Rahia, you are too strong. And also, you have to make up your character before you join. And third, we don't need any new members at the moment. So, I'm afraid those events never happened. However, if I want new members, then you can join, but not now...

[I]-Warlock[/I]

ok, i'm not one to screw with the system...by the time you people read this, i will have phased myself out from possible existance
*picks up phone and hears elevator music* Dang they still got me on hold...:D

(J/K, and i'm serious about that...so don't get any ideas... i ain't gonna kill myself, that's a cowards way out and i'm not a coward)

[COLOR=royalblue]Well, the way you were portraying your character earlier made him look somewhat unbeatable, like Brolly. Only, Brolly got defeated with teamwork. Anyways, you can't say that your character is the strongest ever because no on is. You character doesn't work magic, but Xaida does. Different strengths for different people. Get it?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Well, the way you were portraying your character earlier made him look somewhat unbeatable, like Brolly. (ok i wasn't goin' for that ) Only, Brolly got defeated with teamwork. Anyways, you can't say that your character is the strongest ever because no on is(ok, ya got me there*punches self*. man, isa stupid). You character doesn't work magic, but Xaida does(true). Different strengths for different people(yeah, i just go in and blow things up). Get it?(yeah i get it)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, i got ya!