OtakuBoards

Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=crimson]I'm bored...angry...bored....post something Pyro!!!!!!!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I was still in school! I didnt get out of school until about an hour after you posted that! Anywho, I think I know what's "haunting" Xaida :D I won't say it though..I'm not gonna have Pyro turn SSJ, maybe something less but not SSJ, not yet..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pyro: Look! I don't know what has gotten into you but you don't need to do this!

Xaida: Garrhh! I can't control myself!!

Pyro: Snap out of it!!

[i]Pyro rushes toward Xaida to attempt to restrain her[/i]

Xaida: *different eviler voice* [b]Stay away!![/b]

[i]Xaida punches Pyro in the face sending him flying backwards..[/i]

Pyro: ...Gah! Whatever has gotten ahold of her is too strong for myself alone to handle. My power would have to increase 10x if I was to.. There we go, I'm suprised I didn't tink of that already.

[i]Pyro creates that familiar white ball of energy and launches it into the air as it expands with powerful brute rays! Pyroa again grows to immense size and transforms into his Oozaru form again![/i]

Oozaru Pyro: :devil:

[i]Oozaru Pyro grabs Xaida in his hand and restrains her from doing anything[/i]

Xaida: [b]Let me go!![/b]

[i]Xaida struggles as hard as she can but can't seem to get free so far[/i][/SIZE]

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: *centers mind* [mind that ins't hers] LET ME GOOOO!!!!!

Xaida closed her eyes and screamed...suddenly, she turned into a green dragon, with black eyes...

Pyro: [i]Great...she just had to transform into the dragon again....[/i]

Xaida: You....:devil:

Pyro: ....er....

Xaida: [i]Pyro help me!!![/i][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Oozaru Pyro: [COLOR=red][b]I-I don't know how!![/b][/COLOR]

[i]The giant ape and the dragon stood facing each other...[/i]

Xaida: [b]You should have stayed out of her business..[/b]

Oozaru Pyro: [COLOR=red][b]She brought me into it and I believe it's for the better[/b][/COLOR]

Xaida: [b]Then it will be sad to see you die at such a young age![/b]

[i]The dragon sprung into action lunging itself at Pyro swiping at him with her sharp claws barely missing him..[/i]

Oozaru Pyro: [COLOR=red][b]So it's a fight you want huh? Then it's a fight you get!![/b][/COLOR]

[i]Pyro charges at Xaida ramming his shoulder into her knocking her back.[/i]

Xaida: [i]Be careful Pyro you're hurting me too!![/i] [b]Ya, Pyro! Be careful!![/b] :smirk:

[i]Pyro lets outa ki blast out of his mouth but Xaida blocks it as it dissipates into the air[/i]

Xaida: [b]My turn![/b]

[i]Xaida disappears and suddenly Pyro is kncked over from behind. Pyro gets up and swings behind him but completely misses the dragon. Then Pyro is hit from above, he looks up and nothing ios there..[/i]

Oozaru Pyro: [COLOR=red][b]Argh! She's too fast!![/b][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro struglles relentlessly using his broad size as leverage against the dragons grip[/i]

Xaida: [b]Don't try and escape your time is up![/b]

[i]Pyro struglles even harder slowly loosening Xaida's grip, but Xaida just tightens her grip even more..[/i]

Oozaru Pyro: [COLOR=red][b]aaaAAAAAAHHHH!!![/b][/COLOR]

Xaida: [i]Pyro! Come on![/i]

Oozaru Pyro: [COLOR=red][b]I'm trying!! I could get out right now but I'd tear you into peices!![/b][/COLOR]

Xaida: [b]We wouldn't want [i]that[/i] to happne now would we?[/b] :smirk:

Oozaru Pyro: [COLOR=red][b]SHUT! UP!![/b][/COLOR]

[i]Pyro struggles harder but Xaida only squeezes harder![/i]

Oozaru Pyro: [COLOR=red][b]AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHRRGGHH!!! [i]If I could only keep this power and get to my normal size again!! Yes! That's just crazy enoguh to work!![/i][/b][/COLOR]

[i]Pyro begins to hum in a trance-like state as his familiar green energy begins to swarm his body and creep into any exposed orifice. Pyro's eyes flip open as he releases a huge beam of energy that smashes into the white energy ball blowing it up and the beam rebounds back to Pyro who lets the beam hit him as he harnesses it with his mind and he begins to glow a blinding green light as he slowly shrinks down to his normal size. The dragon, utterly confused releases the grip and backs away.. the green light fades revealing a different Pyro than originally seen. His muscles are tighter, more defined and bigger, but his body was also more lanky allowing him easier ovement with the bigger muscles. His hair stayed the same but his eyes are that familiar pure red..[/i]

Xaida: [b]Wha- What [i]are[/i] you!?!?[/b]

[COLOR=red]Heh heh.. hahaha!!..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well it's not a Super Saiya-jin but that's not what I was going for so that's okay! This will easily do! You should feel honored!![/COLOR]

Xaida: [b]Oh? And h-how is that!?![/b]

[COLOR=red]You have witnessed the birth of the first ever Ultra Saiya-jin!!![/COLOR]

Xaida: [b]What?!?! What is that!???![/b]

[COLOR=red]USJ Pyro: Well, it's not a normal Saiya-jin and it's not quite a Super Saiya-jin. It's that beefed up mofo in the middle! :devil:[/COLOR]

Xaida: [b]Well whatever it is! I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle![/b]

[COLOR=red]USJ Pyro: Oh really!?! Can you handle this power!?!?![/COLOR]

[i]Suddenly Pyro lets out a bellowing yell as he explodes with an awesome energy! A huge shockwave pulses from him with the power of thousands of nuclear explosions! xaida is thrusted back like a ragdoll hurling about uncontrollably in the feirce winds. Pyro's shirt is ripped to shreds in the inferno of energy that he had created about him and then just as easy as it came, it was suddenly calm again and Xaida (that Dragon) fell to the ground..[/i]

Xaida: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: *moan* ...I'm back to myself again... for the time being.

Pyro: Good.

Xaida: Now if I could just move again...

Pyro: What?

Xaida: Whatever was in me is...*demonic voice* HAHAHA!!! You're mine...*growls* *eyes turn red*

Pyro: Oh great...

Xaida: *Goes to lizard form* I don't think you will esscape me thissss time...

Pyro: Watch me!

Xaida: DRAGONSSSS HEART!!!!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Pssssstt!! *whispers* Did she turn into the dragon again???? :confused:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]*whispers back* No, she's a regular girl again, without the tail and stuff. Now's a good time to K.O. her, then revive her. Or expose what's bothering her.
[SIZE=1]Or you could even leave the ROST with her.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Just keepin it alive.. normally I would post to the story but I can't think of anything!!! :mad:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Try waking her up, explaining the concept of Caverty...or something. Oh never mind, I'll do it myself!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pyro: Aw sh*t! *Dodges attack* *but barely*

Xaida: Ahh....*falls over*

Pyro: Oh no....when she wakes up...it ain't gonna be pretty...

Xaida: *eyes open slowly* Pyro...I'm back, the voice is gone.

Pyro: Prove it.

Xaida: *slashes hand*

Raising her bleeding hand, she lets the blood drop to the floor...using her bloodstained finger, she draws a 7 pointed star on the ground.

Xaida: ...Elemental powers, earth, water, wind, fire, dark....and Light! Reveal the truth to me!!!

Pyro: :eek:!!! What is she doing?!?!

Xaida: Be silent. I'm using some very powerful magic to tell us what has really happened.

The star glowed bright red for a few seconds, then showed an ugly demon head rising from a cave....[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Hmmm.... let's see what I can do with this..
Pyro: :eek: :confused: What or who is that?!?!?

Xaida: :flaming: That would be Caverty...

Pyro: Who?

Xaida: Remember? The one I told you about. That was in my nightmare dream thing....

Pyro: Oh yeah.. what an ugly busterd he(?) is..[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Yes...and he's stronger than all of us. But he isn't a match for the power of this magic. BTw, our time is nearly gone. We have to leave this place now.

Pyro: Good, now we can finally see the others again!

Xaida: And I can cut my hair! :D

Pyro: You could've done that ages ago!

Xaida: Yeah, but now that I think about it...it's a good idea. But first, I've got to get rid of this blood...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: Can't you heal yourself over??

Xaida:........ Oh yeah! :blush:

[i]Xaida rids herself of the blood and the cut and then begns to look for scissors to cut her hair. Pyro is getting antsy waiting for her..[/i]

Pyro: Come on! Hurry up!

Xaida: Well if I could find some sharp object to cut my hair with!

Pyro: What about that one stick thing that you almost nearly killed me with???
I'm out for tonight! :sleep: :D[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: That "stick thingy" is the Kali Yuga of my mother's family. *blue staff errups from her hands*

Pyro: Next time a warning would be nice.

Xaida: Whatever. :rolleyes: *quickly cuts hair*

Pyro: :eek: Wow....

Xaida: What?

Pyro: It's short!

Xaida: It's only shoulder length, give me a break![/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: Okay, now that your hair's cut, can we go now???

Xaida: Of course! :)

Pyro: Finally, after a year of training we can get out of here...

Xaida: You don't like this place??

Pyro: Eh, I wouldn't wanna live here, ya know?

Xaida: I see.. oh well! Let's go!

Pyro: Right.

[i]Pyro and Xaida go to exit the ROST and walk through the doors...[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Finally...OOOFFF!! *falls over*

Pyro: Huh? :confused:

Xaida: Gerrof me!!!

Nine'a, who had gained about 10lbs. while they were gone, was jumping on top of Xaida, barking happily.

Nine'a: I missed you!!! I missed you!!!

Xaida: Relax, I was only gone one day, calm down...

Pyro: Hey! Get off her!

Xaida: I'm fine!

Mr.Popo: Ahh...you two are back. How was it?

Xaida/Pyro: ....er....yeah.

Xaida: Let's just wait for Warlock and Flash, before we tell the story eh?

Mr. Popo: That's fine. Will you be needing anything else?

Pyro: Food.

Xaida: Well, actually...I'll just go find my own clothes.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: *looks down at rugged clothes* Ya.. hold on..

[i]Pyro flys off and returns a few minutes later in fresh clothes.. the same as he was wearing before.[/i]

Xaida: What. Do you keep a stock in your space pod or something?

Pyro: Yeah, why?

Xaida: Oh :o ...............Well, I'm going to look for some decent clothes..

Pyro: Ok, I'll be here eating some food I guess :p

Xaida: Heh, see you soon!

Pyro: Not if I see you first :rolleyes:

[i]Xaida blasts off and Popo brings out some food and Pyro begins to eat[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Now...clothes clothes...I need clothes...where...?

Suddenly, she remembered the waterfall and teleported there.

Laurii: Is that you Xaida?

A tall blonde woman, with Elfin ears was standing behind the falls, watching Xaida.

Xaida: Whew, nobody can surprise you Laurii. :D I guess the ears help.

Laurii: Well, if you were an elfish being like me, yeah. Need clothes?

Xaida: That's an understatement Laurii. I've been training for a year in the Room of Spirit and Time.

Laurii: Haha, that explains it all. Help yourself to whatever's in the closet.

Xaida: Pure genius...:rolleyes: *falls over in the cave* *screams* *makes it to the closet alive*

Laurii: You okay in there?!?

Xaida: Er...yeah...

And time went by.....

Laurii: Very nice...okay, have fun wherever you're going.

Xaida: Thanks a ton! Bye! *flies off again*

Laurii: *to herself* I don't know what you've gotten yourself into, but it sure as hell has to be better than what I'm going to be dealing with...

Meanwhile...

Pyro: *still eating*

Xaida: I saw you first!

Pyro: *mouth is full* Mmmf...drrggnn...ungugysh.

Xaida: Huh? :confused:[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: *swallows* I said: I sensed you coming from the time you left..

Xaida: But you said "not if I [i]see[/i] you first"!

Pyro: It's close enough :smirk:

Xaida: Soooo...???

Pyro: ..... Oh! Ummm.... You look good???

Xaida: *sigh* Nevermind... where's Warlock and Flash?

Pyro: Dunno.. I guess all we do now is wait... *continues eating*

Xaida: *sigh* This could take a while..

Pyro: Ryamph... teshlm umib ambos uhb..

Xaida: :rolleyes:[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Pyro: *finishes eating* *Finally!* What about those masked warriors?

Xaida: *closes eyes* Hmmm...they are not close...and their powers have increased...and....that is all I can sense from this far away.

Pyro: Why don't you do the blood star thingy?

Xaida: *glare* That [i]blood star thingy[/i] is an ancient form of magic so powerful it can tear the world apart when it isn't done right! I'm not going to draw the Elemental Blood Star until we have no other options.

Pyro: ...Oh...so that's what you call it.

Xaida: ...

Nine'a: I don't think we've got a good thing going here, Warlock and Flash know we're out, but they can't reach us now. I say we go to where they are.

Xaida: *translates for Pyro*

Pyro: And get in the same trouble they're in?

Nine'a: Yah.

Xaida: No! I'll send them a message telling them to meet us at the waterfall. My friend Laurii can give us more information once we're there. It's safe, quiet, and nobody enters there but those welcome.

Pyro: Are you sure?

Xaida/Nine'a: COME ON!!!

Pyro: ...sure, no problem.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: They stop on the top of a cliff and wait for Flash and Warlock to appear.

Pyro: Are they coming?

Xaida: *breathe* ...yes...slowly... Come with me. *whispers* Bilouhou tsai Yue Liong Song...

Night instantly fell and a gigantic white tiger appeared in front of the three.

Pyro: :eek: Who is that?!?

Bilouhou: I am the White Tiger on the Moon. Come. *roar*

The cliff split apart and a misty waterfall appeared where the cliff had been moments before.

Xaida: Will you see that Flash and Warlock make it safely here Bilouhou?

Bilouhou: As a favor to the Elvin Lady Laurii, I will.

Xaida: *bows* Thank you. Bow Pyro!

Pyro: ...*quickly bows* Thank you great one! *eek:*

Bilouhou: Is he as foolish as he sounds?

Xaida/Nine'a: No. :D

The tiger bowed his head once and disappeared.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Lol, hey Raiha, remember the whole "tiger talk" on AIM that one time :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[i]Xaida leads the way into the waterfall area and Pyro follows not far behind..[/i]

Pyro: This place is a bit odd..

Xaida: Oh? And how do you mean?

Pyro: You just didn't get places like this on Vegeta.. or any other planet I terrorized for that matter...

xaida: Well, that's prolly because this place is one of a kind..

Pyro: Soooo... what is this place?[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: ...this place is heavy with ancient powers and magic. This water...it heals...I've been here before, but now it is guarded...and it is only shown to people invited by me, Laurii, and of course, the White Tiger on the Moon.

Pyro: What's his job?

Xaida: He oversees my safety, and Laurii, the Elvin woman. We go to the waterfall for peace and quiet. And it's also a place to dream, think and be yourself. Nobody knows about it but us and Laurii. Don't tell anyone please.

Pyro: I promise. I can't sense anything here, no power levels, not even yours.

Xaida: :smirk: Of course not. This is the place where power is irrelevant and nothing matters but the magic, you, and the waterfall. Come in to the water with me...

Pyro: I don't swim.

Xaida: Who said anything about swiming? *shoves him in, clothes and all*

Pyro: :eek: *tries to fly* I can't...fly!

Xaida: Of course you can't! Haha, I forgot to mention, no ki controlling in here either, just magic. :D[/COLOR]