Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[I]Warlock floats above the ground in quiet meditation, letting all his energy flow through him. He sees past the endless chamber, to what lurks outside. He sees the five warriors, training. He senses Pyro and Xadia, Mr Popo and another life force outside. And he senses the billions and billions of life forces throughout the world. He opens his eyes, and floats silently over to Flash.[/I]

Warlock: "Only a month of training left. Let's see who can continue training the longest."

Flash: "You're on..."

[I]Warlock and Flash begin to spar...[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B]Hi, I can't stay long because I'm on restriction from the net until Sunday. I'm just stealing these few seconds to warn you people. Keep the topic alive for me, thanks. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm doing that. Flash better post sometime...

[B]Hi, I can't stay long because I'm on restriction from the net until Sunday. I'm just stealing these few seconds to warn you people. Keep the topic alive for me, thanks. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Darnit! I need you to post so I have something to post off of.. since Warlock is currently with Flash and I'm currently with you and I posted last between the two of us, it y's your turn! :smirk:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Darnit! I need you to post so I have something to post off of.. since Warlock is currently with Flash and I'm currently with you and I posted last between the two of us, it y's your turn! :smirk:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]Okay, save your batteries.
~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Whatever. Nine'a was wondering if you er, ever uh, never mind.

Pyro: Girls...:rolleyes:
*sound of slap*

Xaida: :flaming: Don't you ever say that again!

Pyro: GeeZ! Sorry!

Xaida: *grumble* You'd better be.

Mr.Popo: Warlock and his friend will be out shortly, then you two can go and train.

Xaida: Whopee!

Nine'a: What'll I do?

Xaida: Make friends.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro and Xaida fly off not too far away from Kami's lookout... Pyro stops Xaida for a moment..[/i]

Xaida: Huh? Why are we stopping?

Pyro: Xaida, there's something I've been meaning to tell you..

Xaida: :) And hat would that be? (though she already knows what he's going to say..)

Pyro: Xaida, ever since I landed on this planet, somewhere in my mind.. I couldn't stop thinking about you. You were the first person I met on this planet. But I made fun of you, I said some things I thought were true, but I now know I was lieing... all those horrible things I said to you, I didn't mean them. And at first I didn't know why I was saying them, but when I saw you self-destruct on thatplanet and witnessed your death, it all became clear to me.. Xaida,even though it may have not seemed like it, this whole time, thourgh those harsh words, what I was realyl trying to say was..

Xaida: :love:

Pyro:...I love you..

Xaida: *crys happy tears* Aw Pyro I know you do! And I've been waiting so long to here you say it! :)

[i]Pyro and Xaida give each other a great big hug, followed by a small kiss..[/i]

Xaida: Now let's train shall we?

Pyro: Heh, right..

[i]Pyro and Xaida fly down to the earth to train[/i][/SIZE]

*sniff* *sniff* That was...beautiful!!!
~~~~~~~~~~[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Nine'a's going to stay with Mr. Popo.

Pyro: Is that wise?

Xaida: Sure, Mr. Popo can handle Nine'a. I hope.

Pyro: He'll probably tear apart the lookout.

Xaida: Oh well. The place could use a little excitement.[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock sat in quiet meditation as Flash walked over to him. Warlock sensed Pyro and Xadia, and also the words they had been speaking.[/I]

Warlock: "So, Pyro's finally said it."

Flash: "Said what?"

Warlock: "Nothing, you'd probably take it out on me. I've just been noticing Pyro over the last few days, how he's changed, and relised why. Any now he's finally said it?"

Flash: "Why won't you tell me."

Warlock: "Fine, but don't take it out on me."

[I]Warlock began to tell Flash...[/I]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Right...PYRO NEEDS TO POST!!! So: I'll just stay here.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Huh? Oh! I'm on.. hrmmm.. ok
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xaida: Let's train shall we?

Pyro: Heh, ok.. don't expect me to go easy on you though..

Xaida: :smirk: I don't..

[i]Xaida powers up to her strongest form and Pyro just awaits her..[/i]

Xaida: Ready?

Pyro: I've been waiting for a while now..

[i]Xaida launches at Pyro who disappears and Xaida stops and looks for Pyro.. she eels something coming at her and ducks down as Pyro's fist swings over her[/i]

Xaida: Your too slow..

[i]Xaida swings back elbowing Pyro in the stomach, Pyro then flips backwards and takes off at Xaida and goes straight through her..[/i]

Xaida: Huh?

[i]Xaida turns around and then feels a sharp pain in her back as she tumbles forward..[/i]

Xaida: *getting up* Ok.. so maybe I did expect you to go easy on me.. a little.. but I know better now.. :smirk: love and battle are two separate things..

Pyro: And then theres a love for battle :smirk:

[i]Pyro leaps high into the air and Xaida follows.. Pyro catches Xaida and pushes her away as they both go twirling backwards.. they both then catch themselves and launch at each other colliding in mid air losing control of the ki around them and plummet to the earth still battling..they finally smash to the ground Xaida first and Pyro directly on top of her.. (not that way you sickos!!:D ) Pyro places his hands on the ground and lifts his upper body off Xaida and they look at each other :)[/i]

Pyro: Not bad..

Xaida: I could say the same..

[i]Pyro and Xaida slwly edge closer and kiss (aww isnt that cute, lol)[/i]

Pyro: Well, shall we go another round?[/SIZE]

LOL, not that way you sickos...HAHAHAH!!! Well, back to the story
~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida flips backwards several times and lands on her feet gracefully. Moving her arms into a fighting stance, she braces both legs and begins to charge a powerful attack...

Pyro: Go on...keep me entertained...

Xaida: Alright... ARASHINO!!! A ki blast similar to the kamehameha hits
Pyro dead on.

Pyro is blasted backwards into the ground.

Xaida: How's that? :smirk:

Pyro: ...ouch...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: Now let's try this..

[i]Pyro bursts into a flaming aura and places his hands in front of him as if he were to do a Final Flash and fires a large ki blast at Xaida[/i]

Xaida: Intersting..

[i]Xaida stands in its path and trys to block it but is push back and finally gives away gettng caught of in the blast as it explodes..[/i]

Pyro: How's [i]that[/i]?

Xaida: Heh.... Ouch .....

Pyro: :smirk: lets continue..[/SIZE]

[I]Warlock finished off, and looked up at Flash, who was simply standing there.[/I]

Warlock: "You alright Flash?"

[I]Warlock waves his hands in front of Flash's eyes, he doesn't even make a move at all. No blinking, nothing.[/I]

Warlock: "Oh no."

[I]Warlock takes one step back, and starts to see the anger spreading across Flash's face.[/I]

Warlock: "Just calm down Flash."

Flash: *:flaming: * "We're training, and we're training hard. So when we get out of here I can ground Pyro to a pulp."

[I]Flash launches at Warlock and sends Warlock flying further into the void. Warlock gets up and wipes the blood off his lip.[/I]

Warlock: "Fine, let's start then..."

[I]Flash speeds at Warlock...[/I]

[SIZE=1]Lol! Flash is going to kill me, lol..
Pyro: How bout we return and see what's going on?

Xaida: Fine, I'll race ya!

[i]Xaida takes off quickly and Pyro chases after her and slowly begins to catch up..[/i]

Xaida: Hah! I'm impressed, but I'm still going to beat you! :)

[i]Xaida takes off even faster leaving Pyro trailing behind..[/i]

Pyro: :smrik:[/SIZE]

smrik? LOL, funny...
~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: *goes into Morph mode* *lands at Kame's lookout* Okay, now to wait for Pyro...*taps foot*

Nine'a: Back so soon?

Xaida: Hi Nine'a! How are you?

Nine'a: I'm fine. Mr. Popo's really nice.

Xaida: I'm glad to hear that.

Pyro: How did you do that?!?

Xaida: What?

Pyro: You were so fast!

Xaida: It's my little secret.[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock and Flash both throw kicks and punches at each other. Warlock draws back, and is about to fire a ki blast, when he notices that the one year is up.[/I]

Warlock: "Come on Flash, it's time for us to go."

[I]Warlock and Flash walk outside, and they see Pyro arriving. Flash is about to speed off, when Warlock gets in his way.[/I]

Warlock: "I know you're annoyed with Pyro, but now is not the time. And I know how it feels, I like Xadia alot too, but I'm holding back from attacking Pyro. You can attack him later, [I]after[/I] we defeat those creeps. Hell, I might even attack him as well, but not now, okay?"

Flash: "Fine, but only for Xadia."

Warlock: "That's better, now come on, we've got to tell them to go in now..."

[B]smrik? LOL, funny...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Lol, quiet you! :D
Pyro: Now all I guess we have to do is wait..

[i]Nine'a scampers around Xaida making little noises..[/i]

Xaida: So what if we did?

[i]Nine'a makes more noises..[/i]

Xaida: Well, that's none of your business! :D

Pyro: :smirk: Heh heh..[/SIZE]