OtakuBoards

Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

[I]Meanwhile Warlock is already metres above the ground, looking around. He powers up to SSJ2 suddenly, and gazes around with stern eyes.[/I]

???: "Ha ha ha! Impressive transformation, but it will not be enough."

[I]Warlock is punched from behind, and is sent flying.[/I]

???: "Strike one!"

[I]Warlock is hit again, and is sent flying again.[/I]

???: Strike two!"

[I]This time, Warlock brings his arm up on the left side, and grabs something.[/I]

Warlock: "Strike three, you're out!"

[I]Warlock points his other arm just past his left one, and fires a blast. A masked man appears, and falls to the ground. Just as he touches the ground, he dissapears...[/I]

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro sits calmly against the rock almost completely healed now. He opens his eyes and thinks to himself.[/i]

Pyro: [i]I almost have it... but how can I get it back???[/i]

[i]He sits, thinking........thinking...........thinking....................then he looks up at the sky...[/i]

Pyro: [i]That's just crazy enough to work...[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=purple]Xaida: Penny for your thoughts Pyro.

Pyro: I was just thinking.

Xaida: ....:rolleyes: Oh brother.

[i]Spreading her black wings, Xaida takes off in a cloud of dust and rises into the air..... Wheeling around she takes off, staight towards space and bursts through the stratasphere...[/i]

Xaida: I know you four are out there...and you are all being controlled by another....a greater evil, like my mother said.... And we can not rest until the Ultimate Evil is vanquished.... Mother....why did you abandon me?

[i]Tears forming in her eyes, Xaida huridly brushed them away and sped down to the earth in a blur of black energy. Landing in front of Pyro, she spread her bat wings to their fullest extent and watched him...[/i][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Lol, she's watching me now??? I feel like my privacy's being invaded! lol...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Pyro stands up and then flys up onto a nearby cliff...[/i]

Pyro: I hope this works...

[i]Pyro creates the familiar white ball of energy that mimics the moons energy.[/i]

Pyro: Heh, so far so good.

Warlock: Oh no... *looks away*

[i]Pyro quickly throws his up into the into the air and detonates it causing it to expand and release all its energy..then surely enough Pyro suddenly bursts high into the air as he transforms into his Oozaru form![/i]

Oozaru Pyro: [COLOR=red]Heh heh!... Now for the next step![/COLOR]

[i]Oozaru Pyro reaches into the sky and grabs the false moon that he created and shoves it into his mouth! Oozaru Pyro swallows the "moon" and lets out a bellowing roar as the cliff crumbles beneath him and he falls into the rubble.. all that can be seen now is a big pile of rock...[/i]

Xaida:... Pyro?!

[i]Xaida flys toward the rubble and then suddenly stops as she feels a peculiar power coming from deep inside the pile...[/i]

Warlock: *now looking at the rubble* What is that I'm sensing!?!

[i]Xaida then remembers what happened while they were training in the ROST[/i]

Xaida: He's transforming into an Ultra Saiyan!!!

Warlock: A wha--?

[i]Warlock is cut off when streaks of energy pierce through the stone pile...[/i]

Xaida: Yes!

[i]The pile of granite then explodes causing much debris that simply breaks over Xaida and Warlock... Warlock looks around and sees that some of the debris is breaking over nothing...[/i]

Warlock: :eek: [i]They're invisible! How can they do that!?![/i]

[i]The dust settles as the last of the small pebbles fall to the ground. A huge crater lays in place of the rock pile that once was. Pyro stands in the center of it, now an Ultra Saiyan! The red eyes, tightened(but not so much built) muscles say it loud and clear! Ultra Pyro leaps into the air and lands on the actual ground just outside the crater.[/i]

Ultra Pyro: [COLOR=red]Almost done[/COLOR] :smirk:

[i]Ultra Pyro grabs his tail, when suddenly he is hit from behind and knocked to the ground... one of the masked warriors stands behind him...[/i]

M. Warrior: I don't think so...

[i]Ultra Pyro gets up...[/i]

Ultra Pyro: [COLOR=red]You're only delaying the inevitable![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Troten [/i]
[B]I wanna join....umm....my name is Troten? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Join later please. BTW, your sig quote is wrong, it goes something more like this: "It's all or nothing, there's no inbetween!"
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]Xaida: How lovely.

Laurii: :smirk: Still the charmer with the sarcasim aren't you Xaida?

Xaida: I might be Feral Laporin, but I didn't abandon my intelligence for power.

Masked warrior: :devil: How cute...wings...

[i]Barring her fangs, Xaida suddenly turned and thrust her hand through the masked warrior's chest. Coming out on the other side, and dripping with blood, she glared into his eyes.[/i]

Xaida: How cute am I now? :flaming:[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Another masked warrior comes out of the blue and blasts Xaida in the back as she is knocked to the ground and the injured warrior quickly heals over.. both warriors then disappear again...[/i]

Ultra Pyro: [COLOR=red]Xaida!! Grr...[/COLOR]

[i]Ultra Pyro stands up and grabs his tail again..[/i]

Ultra Pyro: [COLOR=red]Now it happens!![/COLOR]

[i]Before Pyro can do anything he is once again blind-sided by one of the masked warriors who disappear again.. Pyro gets up[/i]

Ultra Pyro: [COLOR=red]Cowards! Come out where I can see you!![/COLOR]

[i]Pyro looks around a bit and suddenly begins to gag as if something was choking him.[/i]

Warlock: What the...???

[i]Pyro is then lifted into the air still choking..[/i]

Xaida: Pyro!!

[i]Pyro trying to keep his consiousness reaches back and grabs his tail once again.. and grins.... but again, before anything can happen Pyro is punched in the stomach and knocked unconsious as he is dropped to the ground...[/i][/SIZE]

[I]Quickly, Warlock points his hands in the direction of where Pyro used to be, and hopefully where the masked man still is. A wall of ki sprouts from his hands, and speeds towards the area in a split second. A shout of agony is heard, and Warlock powers down. He looks over at his injured friends, only to be hit from behind, by four fists.[/I]

Masked Warrior: "You missed."

Masken Warrior #2: "But look on the bright side, the master wants you, so you get to live for a bit longer."

[I]Warlock is hit again, and then grabbed by one of the men, who dissapears with Warlock in his grasp. The remaining masken man looks down at Pyro and Xadia, and fires blasts at them both...[/I]

[SIZE=1][i]The masked warriors fly away with Warlock and leave the beaten and battered Pyro and Xaida behind..... a few minutes pass and they both get up easily enough...[/i]

Xaida: Where do you think they're taking him?

Ultra Pyro: To their leader, creator, or whatever it may be..

Xaida: Should we follow?

Ultra Pyro:......... Only when Warlock says to....

Xaida: Good point.

Ultra Pyro: For now let's train until we get word from Warlock.

Xaida: Ok, cool..are you just gonna stay in your USJ form?

Ultra Pyro: Ya, it takes to long to get to this form. Plus it will make the next level even more stronger if I keep getting stronger in this form..

Xaida: What next form? You mean Super Saiyajin??

Ultra Pyro: :smirk: Maybe. Who knows?[/SIZE]

[COLOR=seagreen]Xaida: :demon: Well.....seeing as how you aren't going to live if I put my hand through your chest....We'd better stick to pure ki attacks.

Pyro: You think I can't take it? :smirk:

Xaida: :naughty: I know you can't take it.

Pyro: Try me...

[i]Folding her wings back into her shoulders, Xaida charges Pyro... bringing her left hand up to make Pyro block, she swiftly punches up with her right, making contact with Pyro's chest...[/i]

Pyro: :eek:

Xaida: Told you....[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro regains his breathe quickly and stands erect...[/i]

Ultra Pyro: Heh heh... If you only knew...

Xaida: :confused: Knew what?

[i]Suddenly Xaida feels a stinging pain in her face as she is sent hurling back and smashing into a rock...[/i]

Ultra Pyro: Don't drop your guard...

Xaida: You're pretty strong for only being an Ultra Saiya-jin..

Ultra Pyro: I know, speed's my best feature in this form. Fortunatley I'm also a pro with momentum, so I can hit you harder than I normally should be able to..

Xaida: You know? You're gonna make one hell of a Super Saiya-jin if you ever get that far..

Ultra Pyro: :smirk: Heh...

Xaida: What's so funny...?

Ultra Pyro: Nothing... let's continue..[/SIZE]

[COLOR=seagreen]Xaida: Right...playtime's over. :demon: [I like that smily!]

[i]Teleporting back slightly, Xaida closes her eyes and concentrates....with a snap, her bat wings spread to their full span of 8 feet.[/i]

Xaida: WING BLAZE!!!!![/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: :smirk: Fine, you wanna play it hard? We'll play it hard. You wanna play it soft? We'll play it soft....:naughty:

[i]In an instant, Pyro fades away and is unable to be seen or traced..... Xaida stops what she's doing...[/i]

Xaida: Shoot..!

[i]Xaida looks around and senses for any kind of power but finds nothing...[/i]

Xaida: Grr.. this isn't fair Pyro!!! I can't see you OR sense you!

[i]Pyro: Do you think it'll be any different when we fight the masked warriors?[/i]

[i]Xaida looks around frantically at the sound of his voice but again, finds nothing[/i]

Xaida: I guess you have a point....

[i]Xaida walks forward a bit and runs into something and falls down..[/i]

[i]Ultra Pyro: Watch where you're going:demon:

[i]She then fires a ki blast up where she ran into something, but it hits nothing...[/i]

Xaida: Darnit!!

[i]Pyro's evil laugh echoes throughout the area.....[/i]:demon: :laugh:

[COLOR=teal]Xaida: :flaming: Fast.... taunting....how familiar...Okay, I've had it with you!

Pyro: Oh really...?

Xaida: ;) You bet your ***...SPIRIT FORCE!!!

[i]The white Ki blast climbs into the air, turns and crashes against Pyro, pushing him into the ground.[/i]

Pyro: AAgghh, you cheated!

Xaida: ...sure I did. :smirk:[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]You are aware that she currently can't see Pyro right?
[i]Xaida looks around..[/i]

Xaida: Ok I hit you once.. [i]now[/i] where are you?

[i]Pyro's voice echoes throughout the area giving no definite origin[/i]

[i]Ultra Pyro: Over here[/i]

Xaida: Ok :rolleyes:

[i]There is silence for a while...[/i]

Xaida: Are you going to attack or not?

[i]Wind blows past Xaida a little...[/i]

Xaida: Is that all you've got??? :smirk:

[i]Pyro's laugh echoes again, this time not stopping and growing louder and louder to the point where Xaida covers her ears so as not to be deafened..[/i]

Xaida: Gaaah!! Pyro! STOP!!

[i]The laughing continues and a suddenly wave of energy pounds into Xaida throwing her oncontrollably through the air as she finally crashes into a mountain side.... the laughing stops, and all is calm...[/i]

[i]Ultra Pyro: *echoing* Had enough?[/i]

Xaida: *climbs out of hole* You have GOT to be kidding.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=teal][i]Moving her hand in the shape of a large circle, a blue flame erupted where she had passed her hand. Closing her eyes she muttered a quiet incantation.[/i]

Xaida: Infinite Fire, giver of life, reveal he who is hidden from me...

[i]At that, the circle of fire glowed red, then white, then blue again and Pyro appeared in front of her, poised to attack. Flying forward, she headbutted Pyro in the chest and knocked him back./[/i]

Xaida: :smirk:[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock slowly opened his eyes, and gazeed around. He was in a forest of some kind, around the top of the trees, and floating. There was nobody else in sight, just him and nature. He tried to move, but was unsuccesful. As he started to contact Xadia and Pyro, he fell back asleep...[/I]

[SIZE=1]You can't just [i]make[/i] me appear again you know! It should be more like a paintball thing. So you see a multi-colored silhouette of Pyro. Just making me appear is making you stronger than you actaully are...
[i]Ultra Pyro breathes in deeply expanding his lungs and streching them back out...[/i]

[i]Ultra Pyro: *echoing* Haha! Nice, you can't fight me without your precious little spells... it's pathetic really, how you rely on them so much.. when they can do no good against your opponent..[/i]

Xaida: I can locate you no can't I?

[i]Ultra Pyro: Maybe... but how do you know which ones the real me?[/i]

Xaida: Huh?

[i]Suddenly, other figures of Pyro begin to appear out of nowhere, not coming FROM him directly... just out of the blue.. all exactly like Pyro in every way...[/i]

Xaida: What the...??? That's easy! Your the one I could already see!

[i]Ultra Pyro: Oh you're so sure of that? How do you know that I'm not just a copy, and the real Pyro is one of these millions of us..[/i]

Xaida: Grr... ummm... darnit!!!!

[i]Ultra Pyro: .... Peh... spells.. pathetic.....[/i]

Xaida: HEY! Watch how you---!!

[i]Before she can finish speaking all the Pyros begin to disappear, losing their mark that gave away their position...[/i]

Xaida: No way!!!

[i]All the Pyros are now gone again....[/i]

Xaida: Ok! How many of you are there and more importantly, how the hell did you do that!!?!?!?!?

[i]Ultra Pyro: *laughs evily*[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=seagreen]Xaida: Well at least I know how to use spells. And that's more than you can say. :demon:

Pyro: The lady has a point...

Xaida: Fine....if we're going to talk about points, let me make one just for you. [SIZE=1]Mass Zennis.[/SIZE]

[i]In her right hand, a small blue light apears, which spreads to her whole hand. Flicking it forward, she releases a thin beam of light, which spirals into the air and forms a ki blast. Twisting through the air, in an unpredictable pattern, the ki blast smashes into Pyro.[/i]

Pyro: :eek: AGgh...*falls to the ground*

[i] Before he hits the ground, Xaida's Kail Yuga appears in her hand once more and slashes up to impale Pyro once, then again.[/i]

Xaida: There, see? I don't rely on spells as much as you think I do. *levels staff between Pyro's eyes*

Pyro: Okay! You've made your d*mn point![/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Do you even READ my posts?!?!?!? PYRO IS INVISIBLE!!! THUS HE CANNOT BE SEEN!!!! Jebus people!!! I've been having a lot of problems here at home lately and I don't need this non sense on top of it! *breathes in deeply and exhales* *sigh* Another thing, you're forgetting Pyro's speed. Doesn't matter how fast you move, he'll out maneuver you or it(if it's an attack). It's like when Trunks was fighting Cell as an USSJ. Trunks(you) had Cell(Pyro) out-classed in strength by far, BUT!!! Trunks(you) couldn't keep up with Cell(Pyro) because Cell(Pyro) was too fast for Trunks(you) to keep up with. Get it? Good. Ok. I'm done.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=seagreen]Fine! :demon: As much as I hate to admit it, you have a good point.....D*MN IT!!! I have to think of another strategy.....So ignore my last post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Xaida: Right....if he's going to taunt me I might as well not rise to claim the bait. *powers down* *wings disapear*

Pyro: What are you doing?

Xaida: Do you really want to know?

Pyro: Maybe.

Xaida: I'm preparing to take a shower.

Pyro: Aren't we supposed to be fighting?

Xaida: I'm tired. Sweaty. And being a Feral Laporin makes my teeth ache for raw meat.[/COLOR] :demon:

[SIZE=1]Ok, good. I'm glad we've come to an understanding on that.. Sorry to yell at you, but I just wasn't in the mood.
Pyro: Ok, you go shower...I'll continue to get stronger.. the more strength i get now, the more strength I'll have then...

Xaida: Have when???

Pyro: :smirk: You'll see...

Xaida: Ok...? I'll be back in about half an hour.

Pyro: Ok.

[i]Xaida flys off while Pyro coninues rigorous training...[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=purple][i]Flying high and fast, Xaida lands at the base of the waterfall, takes off her clothes and dives in. Swimming along the bottom of the pool, she quickly locates the 7 pointed star in the center. Touching it with one hand, it opens up and a huge gaping cavern apears.[/i]

Mazek: Greetings child...:devil:

[i]A big red eel appeared from the back of the cave and bared huge black fangs.[/i]

Xaida: I challenge you!

Mazek: Then let us waste no time...*insert MegaSeadramon hiss/roar/scary growl*

Xaida: *goes into fighting stance*

Mazek: Dragonbreath.....

Xaida: ARASSSSHINOOOO!!!!

[i]The attacks collide and explode, both fighters unscathed, they face off again.[/i][/COLOR]