OtakuBoards

Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

[SIZE=1][i]The MW breask from the fight...[/i]

Ultra Pyro:... Aww, is the big bad warrior getting tired? :smirk:

MW: This ends here.

[i]The MW lunges at Pyro faster than Pyro can see and punches him in the jaw sending Pyro flying far back into a cliffside..[/i]

MW: I've had enough of this..

[i]The MW turns around and is about to walk away when he comes face to face with Pyro..[/i]

MW: You don't give up do you!?!?!

Pyro: :smirk: I'm a Saiyajin, what do you expect!?!!

[i]Pyro kicks the MW away and flies at him as they again continue there battle, releasing high amounts of energy with each punch or kick....[/i][/SIZE]

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Ugh, this is so boring.

Warlock: What? This is really a very good fight!

Xaida: And behold, another difference between Sayjian and Laporin. I don't really enjoy watching people beat people up, whereas, you guys get a cheap thrill from it. I'll be around. *teleportation*[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]The MW and Pyro break once again from their fight, both breathing harder...[/i]

Ultra Pyro: I see your getting tired... from your fight with the girl I presume..

MW: She contributed to it.. but then again, so did you... and I see you are tiring also..

Ultra Pyro: Yes.. but I can carry on..

MW: As can I.

[i]In an instant the MW jumps a bit into the air, punching down at Pyro knowcking him to the ground hard.. Pyro flips up kicking the MW, but the MW catches Pyro's feet and flings him through the air. The MW races at Pyro who catches himself then finds the MW...[/i]

Ultra Pyro: Grr..! Bombshell Blast!!!

[i]Pyro slams his hand together as if firing the Final Flash as the huge ball of energy flys from them hurling at the MW..[/i]

MW: What the...!?!

[i]The MW is hit dead on by the ball and is smashed into a cliffside where the ball explodes on impact causing a mass of dust, rubble, and debris..[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sinking into the depths of the lake, Xaida feels every joint relax and every cut and bruise fade away.[/i]

Xaida: Aaaah, much better.

Laurii: Enjoying yourself?

Xaida: Yep. *closes eyes* Would'ja throw a fireball in here to heat things up a bit?

Laurii: Sure. :flaming: FIREBALL!!!

*gigantic explosion*

Xaida: Much better. *relaxes in the steaming water*[/COLOR]

[I]As Warlock and Pyro watch on, to see if the MW is still alive, a quick movement behind Warlock catches his attention.[/I]

Warlock: "...What...was that?"

[I]Warlock turns back towards Pyro, only to be punched in the back hard, sending him right into Pyro. Warlock slowly stops in the air, and both Pyro and himself get into fighting positions. Slowly, the MW slowly appears on top of the cliff.[/I]

MW: "It's been great guys, but I really must finish this off..."

Pyro(Whispering): "Warlock, how much power do you have?"

Warlock(Whispering): "I don't know. But I think I might be able to go SSJ..."

[I]Up on the cliff, the MW launches forward...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: I thought you regenerated after the fight.

Xaida: Not completely, I wasn't strong enough to fully recover, but as of now...I think I'm fine. *gets out of the lake*

Laurii: Then dodge this!

[i]Shooting a huge fireball at Xaida, Laurii laughs at her surprise. Whipping herself up, Xaida tugs at a string of magic, and the fireball is bounced back to Laurii.[/i]

Laurii: *ducks* Ah, still sharp I see....

Xaida: Yeah, thanks alot. -_- Well, I gotta jet.

Laurii: Don't forget to transform to a higher level before it's too late! You can still reach Feral Laporin, stage 2.

Xaida: There's a stage 2?

Laurii: Didn't you know?

Xaida: No...but I think I'll try that some time...

Laurii: Bye then.

Xaida: Right.

[i]Teleportation.[/i][/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
Y'know, I never thought this would get back on it's feet. But I guess it still has a chance...I think I better start getting more members for it...
--------------------------------

[I]The masked warrior crashed into Warlock, sending him flying back into a cliff face, and also causing the cliff face to collapse onto Warlock.[/I]

Masked Warrior: One down...

[I]Both Pyro and Xadia attacked the Masked Warrior at his sides, both unleashing a volley of kicks, punches, and ki blasts. Though slightly beaten, the MW managed to grab Pyro's hand, and throw him onto Xadia. Both went flying back into a group of trees, which snapped under the pressure of their fast moving bodies. The MW pointed both hands forward, as if to do a Final Flash, and began muttering under his breath. A blue ball of ki began to form in front of his hands, and then began to speed towards the injured bodies of Pyro and Xadia.[/I]

MW: Have fun in the other deminsion with your friend!!! Ha ha ha ha...

[I]But his voice instantly dropped when the ki ball went crazy, flip-flopping and zig-zagging, before zooming into the distance, and crashing into a mountain, destroying it. The MW glanced to his right, and his voice stopped completely when he saw the large pile of rubble which should of been lieing on top of Warlock's dead body, begin to rumble. Yellow energy began to show through the cracks, before exploding outwards and showering the entire area with debris. Lifting up into the air, was a now SSJ2 Warlock.[/I]

SSJ2Warlock: I'm in the other deminsion, eh?

MW: ...You're alive.

SSJ2Warlock: Aren't you an observent one.

MW: Never mind. You shall die still die.

[I]Warlock's face turned slightly to amusement, before turning serious.[/I]

Warlock: Round two...

[I]Warlock phased out, leaving the MW to glance around nervously for a few seconds, before been assualted by a combo of punches and kicks from behind, courtesty of Warlock...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]I suppose, I should be thanked for my efforts. :haha: *sniff sniff* Oo the nostalgia this place brings........:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Xaida: Ugh.....Pyro....

Pyro: :sleep:

Xaida: Healing...*gasp of pain* healing....ugh...HEALING RING!!

[i]White magic burst from Xaida's palms, surrounding Pyro's battered body completely....In a few moments, he pops up to his feet again...[/i]

Pyro: You okay?

Xaida: *groan* Not very...

Pyro: Just hold still...[/COLOR]

Y'know, Warlock's going to be alot more attracted to you now...:D
---------------------------

[I]The Masked Warrior spun around, meeting the threat head on. He too began to attack Warlock, both of them having their attacks meet in the middle, neither getting past.[/I]

MW: *Grunt* You're...going to die...*grunt*...y'know.

Warlock: Everyone...*grunt*...dies sometime...

[I]Warlock quickly pulled back, and unleashed a small squad of ki blasts, which all met some invisible force-field in front of the MW.[/I]

MW: Your ki blasts will never get past me.

Warlock: I wouldn't be too sure...

[I]The MW instantly felt a stabbing pain in his back, and glanced up at Warlock, who was smirking.[/I]

Warlock: Gotta watch your back. Ki blasts can sneak up behind you and all...

[I]The MW lunged forward, now slightly down on energy, leaving Warlock on top just. The MW threw a punch, which was caught by Warlock, who lifted his leg above it, and hit the back of his head with roundhouse after roundhouse. The MW quickly spun around, twisting Warlock's ankle, and pulling away. [/I]

Warlock: You shouldn't of done that.

[I]Warlock phased out again, this time appearing behind the MW. He brought both hands together, lifted them above the MW, and then came down, double hammer-fisting the MW, and sending him rocketing to the ground. Warlock point one hand, plam down, at the MW, and realised a quick, and sharp red ki beam, which instantly cut through his back, and out his stomach, continuing to go underground.[/I]

Warlock: Who's edging towards the other deminsion now?

[I]Warlock touched down next to the MW, kicking him over, to he was facing up.[/I]

Warlock: One down, four to go...

[I]The Masked Warrior's eyes went wide, as Warlock held a large ki ball above his head. [/I]

Masked Warrior: *Coughs up blood* N...no...pl...please...

Warlock: Not after what you've done...

[I]Warlock brought the ki ball down, before dashing backwards. The ki ball plowed into the Masked Warrior and blew. The explosion was could be described with one word. Apocalyptic. Everything, all of the forest, all of the rocky mountains around it, just dissapeared. Simple as that. The area around that had everything blown away, leaving it barren, all for 100 miles around. Warlock appeared high, high above, his hands on Pyro's and Xadia's back.[/I]

Warlock: *Now tired* That...was good...

[COLOR=royalblue]LOL, you'll have to fight off Pyro, :D But if he doesn't show, I'm fair game. :haha:
~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Xaida: DAmn, I wanted a peice of him....but thanks Warlock.

Warlock: Yeah....we all need to get some sleep.

Pyro: I feel fine.

Xaida: And that's thanks to me. -_-

Warlock: Any plans?

Xaida: Just chill.

[i]Teleportation. ....back to the Waterfall of Magic and Miracles.....[/i]

Warlock: ....so quiet....

Xaida: *dive* *splash* So relaxing....[/COLOR]

*Kicks Pyro out of the RPG* I guess I'm fair game too:D...but I guess I better let him back in...*kicks Pyro back into the RPG*
-------------------------------

[I]Warlock sat down against a nice cool rock, and closed his eyes, puttin himself into a deeply relaxing rest. The only sound in his mind was the rhythmic thumping of his heart, and the slow breathing in and out of his lungs and nose. [/I]

Warlock: ...Xadia...

[I]Rahia, hearing him call for her, kicked to the side of the pool near him, and resting against the side.[/I]

Xadia: Yes?

Warlock: I wonder where Flash is. He dissapeared around the time I did.

Xadia: I'm sure he's around somewhere...doing what arrogant saiyins do...

Warlock: Aren't all full saiyins arrogant?

Xadia: ...I guess so...

-----------------------------
And I'm just wondering what people are think of my RPG writing skills now. I've been practising abit, and I think I'm finally starting to master it...

[COLOR=royalblue]*snicker snicker* :haha: You two guys are so posessive. :D And yes Warlock, your RPG skills are getting better. But remember, Raiha is in the Battlefield. Xaida is in this RPG.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Xaida: *sigh* .........I wonder how much longer we have...

Warlock: Time to recupe.

Pyro: How do you fly in here again?!?

Xaida: :rolleyes: Be calm.......feel the strands of magic.......

Pyro: Oh yeah....*snatch* HEEEEEEEEEEELLLP!!!

[i]In one quick jerk, Pyro was hanging upsidedown in mid air.[/i]

Xaida: :laugh:[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Ah yes... [i]this[/i] again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pyro: -_- If you don't let me down from this I'm going to unleash all hell upon thee...

Xaida: And how do you plan on doing that?

Pyro:......................... Hold on, let me think about that one minute.....

[i]Much times passes, as Xaidaand Warlock wait for an answer.[/i]

Pyro:.......................... I don't know...

[i]Xaida and Warlock perform the classic anime fall and Pyro drops to the ground.[/i]

Pyro: HA!.... ow, that kinda hurt :p

[i]Pyro walks off rubbing his sore bum :p[/i][/SIZE]

Warlock: Well, I think I'm going to get the first bit of sleep I've had in a long time...

[I]Warlock went back to the rock he had sat down next to before, and did that again. Taking one quick glance around, he closed his eyes. However, his peaceful slumber didn't last much longer. A few minutes later, his leg was pulled up, followed by the rest of his body.[/I]

Warlock: ....

Xadia: :laugh:

Warlock: ...This isn't funny...

[I]Seconds later, Warlock fell to the ground, hard. After rubbing his sore head, he moved away from the pool, hoping they'd be a less chance of been pulled up...[/I]

Amen to that.....please? Please don't bite my head off yall... I'd jus really like to join. And I've got a semi-new char. Not Blank, either, so yall should be jumping for joy as that bastard is gone for a while. Well, what do ya say? Yall know I'm online almost all day. I could keep this alive. and I bet DBZMan could do better! :wow: Yoink. So, give us a chance... PWEEZE!

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: :haha: You Sayjians are so full of yourself...until you can't work magic. :D

Warlock: That hurt...

Xaida: Yeah, and moving away won't do you any good. But since I'll be asleep, you will both sleep alot better.

Pyro: Can anyone verify that?

Xaida: :rolleyes: I'll be asleep.

Warlock: Oh fine.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: I don't trust you in this place at all, I'll remain awake... I don't want to wake up to find myself hanging upside down over a chasm..

Xaida: Suit yourself :D

Pyro: What does it look like I'm doing?

Xaida: I dunno...............

[i]Pyro walks off and stands in a corner by himself....[/i][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Amen to that.....please? Please don't bite my head off yall... I'd jus really like to join. And I've got a semi-new char. Not Blank, either, so yall should be jumping for joy as that bastard is gone for a while. Well, what do ya say? Yall know I'm online almost all day. I could keep this alive. and I bet DBZMan could do better! :wow: Yoink. So, give us a chance... PWEEZE! [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]
Yes pwease???!

*Ryan puts on the sad puppy dog face*[/size]

Ok, Dbzman, SuperSaiyin, and NoodleZ, you're all in. But first, let me explain the situation, and what you have to fill out.

Well, basically there is a group of five elite warriors now on earth, their mission: Destroy the Z Warriors and take over the planet. All the warriors are decked out in amour and masks, and the leader even has gold ones. One was just destroyed, by your truly, but I had to reach SSJ2 to even stand a chance. At the moment, the rest have gone, but they will all return very soon...

[B]Signup Sheet:[/B]

Name:
Bio:
Race(s):

And this isn't a power hungry RPG. It's taken me a very, very long time just to reach SSJ2. So I don't want to any of you new guys as SSJ2s, or even Acended Saiyins for the time being. But I'll allow you as Super Saiyins. And I expect all of you to post often, I don't want this RPG to fall for the second time...

[size=1][color=darkblue]SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! TIGHT WARLOCK! THANKS BRA! (For any idiots reading, 'bra' is Suppa slang for 'bro', which is slang for 'brotha' which is slang for 'brother' which means a friend on a higher level. :p)
[b]Statisticals:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b] Neil

[b]Age:[/b] 15

[b]Bio:[/b] Brother of Brolli, the legendary Sayian blood flows through his veins, giving him power beyond his comprention, but only for a while, and in times of extreme need and anger. Only at the lowest levels of Super Sayian, yet his power is incredible. Out-matching those around him, he uses his abilites to weed out these high*er* power levels(Warlock, Xaida, Piro) and accomplish their tasks. At times, the evil that influenced his brother takes him over, but at times he is a spunkier version of Goku. Has worked his Super Sayian abilites to go beyond the normal levels, and can even stay transformed even in sleep. He has all the abilites of Sayians, plus extras(Firing Ki blasts, flying, Zanzokens, transforming into Oozaru form at the sight of a full moon*meaning he has a tail*, and powerful psychic abilites. But for once CANNOT change the entire shape of the universe! :D He also has all my attacks*Not Raging Comet for a while*, and the Ha-De-En-So, and CAN absorb it.)

[b]Description:[/b] See Attachment. Only addition is that he has a black shirt, with red torn lines going verticle on the back.

[b]Race(s):[/b] Sayian, brother of Broli(Must I RE-reinterate?! lol. j/k)
Eheh. Remember Warlock, I read this thing front to back in one day, long time ago. When I first posted. When I wasn't so high on myself. -.- Man, I sure have changed... Now to come up with an intro...[/color][/size]

*Note* This image was originally a BMP, but I saved it as a JPG, so it's a little blurry.

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: :sleep: [i]I wonder if any of them are going to trust me?[/i]

Pyro: .............

Warlock: *drifting*

Xaida: *snicker* *whispers* Sleep dust.........

[i]A whitish blue powder flung itself from her palms and settled on top of Warlock and Pyro's faces, promptly putting them to sleep.[/i]

Xaida: Sweet dreams.....:sleep:[/COLOR]