OtakuBoards

What scares you..?

Guest Majin Buu

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate flys.They just drive me crazy.There so small and hairey and creepy.And to top it off evrey time they land they puke then eat it agiane.That is nasty.I jsut cant help my self if i see a fly i freak out.They are evil little things that should be sent to the abyss.

im scared of blood, i fainted when i saw my hand was cut up and bleeding a lot when i fell down.....eekkk!but someone caught me before i hit the cement ground. i also fainted when i got a cut in my head after falling off the top bunk of sisters bunk-bed.(im sort of a klutz,not so much hand eye coordination,tripping is my specialty)

Guest Puppetmaster
bees. Yep. I'm afraid of bees. Kinda a stupid thing to be afraid of, don't ya think. I got stung twice when i was 2. Funny thing is, I dont want to be afraid of em, i just am, and i can't stop it. Oh yeah, i saw "the ring" last night. Scariest movie i everseen in my life.

• 4 weeks later...
Naked old women. :nervous:

Once when I was about 8, my gramma got out of the shower. She left her bedroom door open and I accidentally glanced at her with her clothes off as I went to the bathroom.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!