OtakuBoards

What scares you..?

Guest Majin Buu

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dying in my sleep: I know weird, most people want to die in their sleep, but that just scares me, I'm not afraid to die, I want to be awake, I don't know why...

Shots: Yes the thing the docter gives you, the needles don't scare me or the pain, it is the thought of something being injected into me and not being able to do anything about it. I don't know why it really really freaks me out.

Dolls: Not just any kind of dolls, only dolls that look realistic and made out of porcelin or china. When I was six I saw two parts in Chuckie, and ran screaming out of the room (he had just poked somebody's eyes out) the second time he was climbing the stairs with a knife trying to kill two kids...Anyways but the same night I saw a X-Files's show and it just happened to be about a doll that killed people ever since I've been traumatized and I haven't gotten over it...

and two other things but I'm not telling if you really want to know PM me.

I think that's about it, I think I'll go watch a happy movie or go read a book, my hands are shaking, no joking.

whut scares me the most is midgets. There's nothing ugly about them or any thing like that but being 6.7 by a midget. I'm scared there going to bite me or something. I hope i don't sound wierd.:therock:

1) Being alone... but seeing how i am almost always alone already... i guess theres no stopping ....it

2) its not just a fear.... or somethin that scares me.. ITS A HORRIDE PHOBIA!!!! SPIDERS... AHHHH i feel if you got a big round body... 8 hairy legs.. and if some of them can jump.. its just... NOT NATURAL... Demonic Creatures that can JUMP...BEGONE!! *waves arms like she was trying to do a spell*

aside from that.... im afraid of a few other little things.. i guess my past boyfriends never figured it out...and... bleh oh well...go figure

I am afraid of my own stupidity too....

and my reflection... im ugly ugly!.... it scares me...

why it does not scare the one who has a crush on me.... is beyond me entirely.. but my reflection scares me lots.... i hate mirrors... they hate me

[color=crimson]I'm scared of Blanko's self pity. o.o

I'm just kidding, Blanko. Hehe. ^__^
---

As a child I had really screwed up falling dreams. I'd start my dream off in the local mall, second floor. There were no railings at all, which I was alright with. I was headed to the nearest store to, kindly take my leave/find my mother/avoid falling if all possible and the floot itself would incline underneath me, and i'd begin to slide.

I would blindly grope at the tile floor, trying to gain some sort of hold on- I dont know, something miraculous. But i'd slowly slide closer and closer to the railless edge. The obvious happened- I fell for 6 seconds straight and woke up with a start as I splattered onto the first floor tile in my dream.

Sometimes, intially, the floor would be at an incline and along the wall there would be a 1 foot wide part that would be flat. So i'd try to slowly make my way around the edge, so as to not slide down to my death again- but the wide part would start shrinking. Screaming, i'd try to climb onto the wall, but of course I slid and ended up "dieing".

This would occur so often I had a severe fear of heights throughout childhood and up till about age 12, when I went to New York City and decided I had to somehow face this fear. On the general bill of tourism was the Empire State building- So I stuck placed my head on that protective railing they have around the outside observation deck, and looked down.. down.. down for a set length of time. I almost had a heart attack. ~.~

But thankfully since then its faded away alot.. thats the last major fear that I had I think, and since then I really havent found any situations where fear controlled my senses or rational thinking.[/color]

I'm scared of... um, Small children...? o_O;;

I'm terrified of needles, mostly. I dislike heights sometimes. It depends where the high-up place is, really. I mean, I love sitting on my roof or climbing a tree. But once at a summer camp, they had you put on a tiny little harness and walk across a log from tree-to-tree almost 20 feet above the ground.

One of my darkest fears, though, is to be, and to die, alone. I seek companionship and friendship. I've been alone before, and I never want to be alone again...

I don't like heights. I love being in an airplane,those heights don't scare me. But standing on a high cliff and looking over freaks me out. I wonder to my self,"Am I going to fall off?" It's scary. even if I go off the high dive my heart stops beating until i hit the water. I wonder if I were to fall off a cliff if my heart would just stop and i would die mid-air. Clowns are freaky, I wouldn't say I'm scared of them they're just annoying and creepy. Mimes are just plain annoying. I want to go up to one and kick him in the shins.

For me I'm scared of...Deep water. And sharks(Hint: Jaws) And SHOTS!!! except I don't faint. It's tense just watching the needle dissapear into your ARM!!! *faints, then recovers* I mean last time I felt like giveing the docter a black eye.:blackeye:

What scares me...Well, mechanical failure. And conservatives...they just don't get it. I do think it's funny that they tried to market themselves as compassionate, when what they really want to say is "my way or the highway"

Guest Taylor Hewitt
I get scared when I'm on a forum and people start to not like me I try to be nice and people don't like me sometimes I don't know if it's my colour of skin or whatnot or just me but I think I'm a pretty nice guy. It also scares me when I get in trouble on forums (which i rarely do) especially good ones (like these). When you don't have too many friends the only friends u have are the ones on forums.

[color=navy] Well..i'm not deathly afraid of anything, but there are deffinatly things i'm not 'fond of', if you will. Crabs. They creep me out. The way the move, the claws..I hate being in the water with one, or some crawling around my feet. When I go into the water, I constantly look down to see if there are any crabs around..I'd rather not step on one..>_<' Also, scorpions. Like crabs, only longer and poisonous. Luckly, we don't have any in my neck of the woods..[/color]

Not something, someone. I'm trying not to be weak here.

There's this dude in my class who goes by the name of "Garfunkel". Apparently [i]this is[/i] his real name. It's even on his report card. He dresses in dark clothes, it doesn't look like he ever brushes his teeth, and never brushes his hair.

Anyway, every day, he's always with a baseball bat. You never see him anywhere without it. Swinging it. He swings it in line while he walks. Like a bat-n-twirl. o.O;

He always walks with his head down to the ground. His hair hangs over his face. He's like one of those vampire things you see in Blade II. Except he isn't afraid of the dark.

I don't know if he scares anyone else in my class, and I sure as hell don't know how Grace can sit next to him. I'm over the other side of the damn classroom from him, and I still shiver till I'm blind when ever I catch a glimpse of him. He's just one of those dudes that have a different way of going about things... a [i]completely[/i] different way..

Anyway. Yeah. He scares me. The most. If not, I don't know what does.

[size=1][b]EDIT:[/b] Spelling.[/size]

Everything scares me. Horror stories scare me. Crazy late-night movies scare me (some of the worst ones haunt me). The weirdass pictures people on IRC show me (such as a picture where a fluffy white cat had a very ugly human face) scare the poopie out of me. Even Goosebumps scare me... Well, they used to. But it's still embarassing.

Damn, it's easy to scare me. I just realised that.

People who live in fear scare me. It sounds hypocritical, but it isn't. If people let their lives be ruled by fear, alot of nasty things can happen. They are not choing their own path they are letting fear chose their path for them.

I'm not really afraid of death or the dark, only two things really scare me.

1) Birds. Any type of bird. I would just be walking along and suddenly, a whole flock of pidgeons would fly at me. I swear, birds don't like me. They must sense fear. Its rather embarassing at the coast when I hide behind people to get away from sea-gulls.

2) Goannas. I saw this Japanese game show where this guy had meat hanging from his helmet and had to stick his head in this glass compartment with goannas. It scared the hell out of me. I can take crocodiles and alligators but goannas *shudders*

Im hoping i can get people scared of gremlins come on people they should be scary to you but i think they are cute and cool but the things im scared of let me think.......

1.The Ocean, After seeing sharks, poison jelly fish, rip tides and salt water i hate the ocean i will never swim in it stupid ocean.

2.My own mind, I lay in bed at night going to sleep and my mind makes random noises i think without me doin anything like knocking on the door one nite i woke up and i heard someone say "BOO!" i almost soiled my self then like a month later it happened again but this time like "HELLO THERE BOY" man that was so scary

[color=002E55]Knives. I'm not really scared of one in the sense that I'll run away screaming if I see one - but if I don't have to pick a particularly big knife up I just won't do it; or I'll argue the point. I have no problem with swords, daggers and such, just stuff like butchers knives and big kitchen knives. Hate the feeling when they're used wrong.[/color]

Clowns scare me, that excessive makup and those wierd laughes and the ones that have the freakishly long tounge and are always sticking it out....uh, it freaks me out! Then there's needles becasue I almost died from an alergy shot. But the number one thing is mass murder.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh
I've always been scared of a demon or some other weird creature coming into my room in the middle of the night. After I saw the Mothman Prophecies, I thought I'd never sleep again. And the alien from Signs, the one who walked through the children's party, really freaked me out.

Dang it, why did you make me start thinking about it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know how ya feel with that one. I always had a fear that there was this bear like creature looking into my old bedroom when I was little, and I kept thinking that I saw a large brown arm moving the bushes away to look in. And then there was a fear of this strange red eyed monter looking in trough another window. It wasn't untill I was ten and got interested in ghosts and paranormal happenings that I really got scared about the possibility of what I thought I saw may have been real or something like that.