OtakuBoards

What scares you..?

Guest Majin Buu

I am afraid of everything...

1. I'm afraid that no one likes me.

2. I'm afraid I am a pain.

3. I'm afraid of the dark. (don't laugh. I live next to a cemetary. It's right outside my window)

4. I'm afraid of getting shot for no reason.

5. I'm afraid of getting a disease....
I guess I'm just a freakin' chicken....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid of:

1)People staying at one age (like my friends did. Never took life seriously...ruined my 12th year...)

2) Hurting people.(showing my friends how to fight, hurting them as in words...)

3) No one understanding my for the rest of my life. I don't wanna have to say like this, keeping the real me inside, can't take it much longer! That's why people never understand me...each day I'm a different person...

I'm afraid of:

1) Being alone
2) Losing the ones I love
3) Clowns
4) My friends say I have gynaphobia, fear of women, because I'm so shy around my semi-g/f...
5) Clowns
6) Holding knives
7) Working in the field of medicine
8) Being abducted by aliens *Puts on tin foil hat*
9) Getting anything lower than an A- on a report card
10)Did I mention clowns?

>_< One of my friends is afraid of it all: Clowns, water, heights, loneliness, and his Gamecube overheating and blowing up.

I'm scared poopless of the dark... Which is funny, because every night I sleep in pitch-blackness. (Turn the night-light off = saves energy!:angel: ) But when I'm up really late and I'm eirhter looking out the window into the backyard... or going upstairs and looking downstairs, where all the lights are turned off... and I remember a show I saw once on ghosts where a family would see eyes glowing in the darkness... and I feel SURE something's going to start staring at me with those red eyes... and I run to my room to cower. *wibbles*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Na'dou [/i]
[B]

3. I'm afraid of the dark. (don't laugh. I live next to a cemetary. It's right outside my window)[/B]

[COLOR=blue]Me too, I don't mean I'm scared of the dark but I mean that I live right next to a cemetery our house is right infront of it. If we didn't have a fence around our backyard I would have thought it was our backyard. And our next door neighboor is a Funeral Home. But they don't scare me infact I sometimes go there at night to think...[/COLOR]

[i]Originally posted by Na'dou [/i]
[B]

5. I'm afraid of getting a disease....
I guess I'm just a freakin' chicken.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]So am I! I would hate to get some fatal disease and die like that....I think I'd rather get shot or something. Anywho, I don't think your a chicken.^_^ [/COLOR]

I find that most people are afraid of the dark. Main reason is that our eyes don't pick up light as good as other animals. That creates a fear because we can't see what out there in the darkness. other is that with the dark it tends to bring out my saddest feelings out of any other time of day.
But im also afraid of Clowns but not that much any more. But Are clowns soppose to make us happy and carefree then scared, lost, and alone??

I"m afraid of:
1)Clowns
2)Heights
3)Being alone in darkness(I feel I'm being watched)
4)Losing my family and friends
5)Alien abduction
6)Dolls
7)Dying without fighting what's killing me or who
8)Dark hallways
9)Strange looking Shadows
10)Going beserk and start to kill people(who knows it could happen)
I'm just a kid,I'm afraid of lots of things.I'm such a chicken.*loud thump from downstairs*:nervous:

[COLOR=red]This is good.I'll make a pointless list j/k

1.Dolls-They are creepy.They stare at you,and then you see them move.
2.B-Movies on Si-fi-These movies are scary,the bad effects,the bad storyline.
3.Bad Anime-Ruins it for newbies in the anime world+if there is a lot of bad anime no more anime.
4.[strike]Ohkami divorcing me[/strike]
5.Monsters-those small monsters or human size monsters that can eat you.

That's all...*gets in happy place*[/COLOR]

[color=0099FF][size=1] First of ALL! Spiders!!!! They are nightmares. Look at those furry legs! And, any kind of insect. When I was little, a twenty/ fifty worm crawl up on my neck. I still remember that feeling from four years ago. Itchy![/color][/size]

^^; Forgot one...biggest fear of all is being rejected. Heh, if I have a chance for rejection. Well I probly won't take that chance. By the way I LIKE THE DARK, just because it gives me away to hid with out actually having to hide.

I also have a answer to what thewanderer had said. You can never be alone your whole life. Even if you think your along your not. Cause there will always be some one on this planet waiting for you, always. You just might not know it, but that person waiting for you will always be with you. Yeah I know most likely thewanderer is never going to read that.

Guest XBebop
I'm not afraid of the dark, i'm afraid of what lurks in it..

Things i'm afraid of:

1. Not being barried with my Cowboy Bebop Memorabilia (sp?)
2. Dying without putting up a fight ( if it's homicide ), becuase i want to fight a warriors fight..Die honorably.
3. My Girlfriend...
4. Being ina room without electricty...
5. A world without anime
6. Your mother
3 of those were real, tell me which ones and you get bragging rights to absolutely nothing!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ruby [/i]
[B]^^; Forgot one...biggest fear of all is being rejected. Heh, if I have a chance for rejection. Well I probly won't take that chance. By the way I LIKE THE DARK, just because it gives me away to hid with out actually having to hide.

I also have a answer to what thewanderer had said. You can never be alone your whole life. Even if you think your along your not. Cause there will always be some one on this planet waiting for you, always. You just might not know it, but that person waiting for you will always be with you. Yeah I know most likely thewanderer is never going to read that. [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe..i did read it and besides i was going to put my greatest fear is being rejected but i wimped out...:D thought my opinion was going to be rejected

I think the thing that scares me the most..(its stupid!) would have to be the fear of being alone or forgotten. I have serious issues with that. I worry that one-day i'll have no-one..no-one will even know i exsist..or remember me *shudders*

Then theres the silly things, like spiders,bugs,scary movies,clowns..etc etc O_o..

[color=royal blue][size=1][font=century gothic]

The things that scare me, that are stupid, are clowns, spiders, snakes, sharks, and jellyfish.

The three biggies are being murdered(stabbed continually or cut across the throat), paper cuts, and the biggest one, large bodies of water.

Paper Cuts- When paper comes too close to my face or any part of my body, I shudder and sometimes I will scream because I can't take paper cuts. And watching the movie, Jackass didn't help either. Yes, I have had them, but it has never gotten any better. I hate them. Just thinking about it is, gah!

Being murdered- This is another big one. I have always been freaked out to death about this, but there was this one phase, about a year ago, that was torture. I wouldn't sleep for days and days because I was scared someone would break into my house for no reason and come and murder me and my family. I wouldn't eat, sleep at all. My parents tried to force me to go to a counselor but I didn't let them. Because I didn't sleep, I wasn't hungry (I dunno why) and I would force myself not to eat. I was literally starving myself, but sometimes I would eat a little bit. That was the worst time in my life. That lasted for about a month or longer. But, thank god, I am over it and now I am fine.

Large Bodies of Water(Oceans, Lakes etc.) This is the biggest one. I have no clue why but I start screaming and feeling like I am going to throw up whenever I have to fly over bodies of water like oceans. Last year when I had to go to Connecticut for school we had to fly a little out from the Atlantic Ocean and I was terrified. I made sure my belt was as tight as possible and I held onto anything I could, as if I was going to fall. Of course I wouldn't but I just get so scared and terrified when I have to fly over them, or be by them. I won't get in the water at the beach or anything like that. Not even into the shallows that are like 1 foot deep. I can go into pools and stuff like that though. I heard that this is a phobia but I don't know what it is called. I have been trying to find out what it is called.[/color][/size][/font]

Guest Fiasco
Well for me, it's a line between not caring if something that is suppose to be scary is there or not. But the only thing that I'm afraid of really is NEEDLES. Ick >.< I hate needles, I cringe like a little school boy...Ugh, I don't like them, I'm 15 and I still go around making them chase me to give me the needle.

Haha, and that's nothing, you should see me when they do a finger prick. Ouch. Man, I jump from my skin.

my biggest fear is accidentally selling my soul to the devil (emphasis on the accidentally) i know it doesn't seem logical, but i figure the devil is a canving bastard so he can somehow fool me into doing it no? it scare the crap out of me, o god, sometimes i even cry -_-