OtakuBoards

Bulla?NO super sayian power?

Emme888

Listen up,Bra(Bulla)is half-saiyan.It may not look like she has powers,but she has super strength.Shes one of the strongest girls in the world.Oh yeah,Pan never goes super saiyan because she was never fully enraged,for example,Goku was enraged because Frieza killed Krillin.Vegeta was furious because he still could not surpass Gokus powers.If Pan was at one point fully enraged,she would have gone super saiyan(maybe a different kind)bein a girl had nothin 2 do with it. GotenLuvr1

Pan and Bra never go Super Saiyan, and why? Because they were never meant to. The plot was to focus on Goku yet again. If you had Pan and Bra running around with Super Saiyan strength, more attention would obviously be put on them. Not only are they kinda young, they're girls. No girl Super Saiyan has ever been recorded, let alone seen. It could be subsided as genetics for being a reason why they never attain the level of a Super Saiyan, or simply, they were never intended to be in the spotlight characters, especially Bra.

And during the fight with Frieza, Goku's power level was around 530,000 if I remember correctly. And are you sure Goku died when Frieza practically pulverized him? I thought so too...but it was never proven, or officially documented as an official death for Goku. Only two remain on his death record, which stands official.

-Actually, Goku DIDN'T in fact die. Remember, the EARTH balls were used to bring back Vegeta and the Namekians. But Goku had died previously right before the Saiyan saga, thus making it impossible for him to be revived by the Earth balls once again. The NAMEK balls were used to transport the others to Earth. Thats why Krillin didn't come back to life with the Earth balls wish.

Go to Suncoast Video or something; there should be a magazine with fat Buu drawn on the cover.

It was in one of those. On the inside cover, it listed a bunch of power levels. it said that, while Goku was fighting Freiza as a Super Saiyin, his power level was 15,000,000. And Freiza, at 100% power, was 12,000,000.

The Pan/Bra idea you have is probably the truest. And saddest. At least with genetics there's a good excuse...

Anyway, I think he did. he did fall into some lava, and when last I checked, that was somewhat deadly even to a Super-Saiyin. They had an entire episode devoted half to the Dragonballs and half to Freiza toying with Gohan. Then (if memory serves...), big yellow flash after the wish with Shenron is made, and Goku comes out of the lava.

Then again, I have a way of remembering things that never happened

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heero12
Pan is a girl and she turns into super sayain what about that. Any one can turn super sayian use the fusion dance with goku,vegeta,gahan,goten,trunks both and broli.

Guest Altron Gundam
Wrong...the fusion performance has requirements genious. Similar power status, similar size etc.

If if they were to fuse, Gokou's power or whoever would be dragged down rather than increased.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest heero12
but i saw a pic by him that pan and goku fused got stronger then broly and did a huge kamahammaha:wigout: :demon:

so take that:butthead: :o :o

Oh god, thats FAN ART you gullible fool! Ugh I've never got mad at someone on here before, but DUH you should read some of this before you go and say something like that. Also, Vegetrunks is fake, and so is Gokillin or whatever hes called, and so is SSJ5 Goku in case you were going to say any of those. Besides, you posted twice in a row, and if I'm not mistaken theres a rule against that. OH YEAH! DBAF is fake too. And more than two people cannot fuse. It's against the laws of fusion.
And besides all that, if they COULD all fuse, why would Brolli agree to fusing with them anyway?
I think I've explained enough here.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by heero12[/i]
[B]but i saw a pic by him that pan and goku fused got stronger then broly and did a huge kamahammaha:wigout: :demon:

so take that:butthead: :o :o[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]Please do not post in any number of consecutive times. If you forgot to add something, just go back and edit your post by using the "EDIT" button on the lower right side of your post.

But yes, GoldScorpion is correct. I cannot really explain much else, but no such thing as you described ever existed in the actual DragonBall series.[/size]

I have an answer to your question. Bra is the daughter of vegeta and bulma. Girls take more traits from there mother and thats why bra doesnt have the powers. Pan on the other hand does because supposedly somewhere in between Buu saga and when pan was born Videl trianed with Goku, Gohan, Master Roshi and got some power like how to throw ki but she didnt like doing it and pan further trained on the little powers she had and learned how to enhance the power she got fromm Goku and Bra never had any of it or trained.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathBug [/i]
[B]It's a good thing Bra doesn't have her mother's temper, or a broken nail or dropped shopping bag *would* be a good enough incentive to go super saiyan. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh god....if she had her mom's temper(or dad's) a broken nail would be the end of the world.

Bura is her REAL japanese name

Bura with all nails painted... :D

Bura with a broken nail... :demon:

"Everybody, head to a different planet- my daughter broke a nail!"

Earthlings... :eek: :bawl: :confused: :( :faint: :help: :worried:

Or maybe it's because of culture...?
See, in Japan, China, etc, women aren't as important as men. That's probably why you only see one female fighter in the flashback by Vegeta recalling how Freiza destroyed the planet. And that's probably why Pan doesn't go Super (I say Pan cause she's the only girl that trained...)
Yup, culture. Or that's just what I say. And like how somebody else said, if you had Pan or Bra running around with SSJ strength, there'd be more focus on the women rather than the men. See? There are plently of unspoken clues, I think. And if you know the culture of Japanese people, you know women aren't as..."special"...as men.

heero12, I have to clear the basic rules of Fusion for you: Two people, with about the same height, weight, age, and strength. So Pan and Goku couldn't fuse (don't think they'd wanna either...:nono: )

[size=1]The picture of Super Saiya-jin Pan [i]is[/i] fake in the sense that a Super Saiya-jin Pan never existed within the series.

I am sure it was drawn [i]somehow[/i]. Otherwise it could never existed.. o-O Unless it was painted or something.

It is just fanart. Some fanartists are better than others.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dbzsuperfan [/i]
[B]it can't be real because pan is only 1/4 sayain and you have to be 1/2 sayain to go ssj. [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhm..no..because...in the last episode of DB GT, the show Goku jr nd Vegeta jr fighting in a world tournament. They were super saiyan at 1/16th saiyan. Sorry.

I go with Katana's thinng, thought. It makes sence.

• 4 weeks later...