Dragon Warrior Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 Well, I say, this is my BEST artwork yet and I'm darn proud of it. It's my pride and joy, I say. Took me around an hour and a half to make it and then I spent some time adding extra tid bits here and there as well as some more shading. But it is a rifleman from the famous game [B]Warcraft 3[/B]. I may not of played the game before, but the characters are fun to draw! Many mythical stuff in it. Anywho, here he is: [IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/real16/the-rifleman.jpg[/IMG] Comments and stuff would be appreciated, thanks. PS: If it doen't show like it didn't on the other forum I post pics on, then just right click the image, go to Properties and copy and paste the link. You'll get access that way. ;)
Epitome Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 Ummm, I cant see... all it is, is a box with a red "x" in it. Try posting an attachment. I want to see. I love Warcraft III.
Dragon Warrior Posted June 19, 2003 Author Posted June 19, 2003 That's why at the bottom of my post I explained what to do in that procedure ^^ Try and it will work for ya. Unless your computer doesn't work with JPEGs well.
Kinetic Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 Wow. That's amazing DW :) I really love the detail that was put into it and the text is pretty cool too. Great job shading. 10/10
Dragon Warrior Posted June 20, 2003 Author Posted June 20, 2003 Least someone thinks so. You should see the critizism I'm getting at this other forum. Geez, some people just don't appreciate things like these these days.
Kinetic Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 Alot of other forums have amazing artists and graphics designers so they can be very harsh at times but this is still a good piece. Such as deviantART. They have the most amazing photographers, graphics designers, poets, artists there, along with any other type of art that you could imagine. But they don't criticize you too harshly, they help you improve.
Epitome Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 When I tried the other thing that you said to do, it said Web Site not Responding. I still cant see :(. I wanna see.
Dragon Warrior Posted June 20, 2003 Author Posted June 20, 2003 Hataki: I'll see what I can do ;) Kinetic: Wish that forum was like them then. They are based on Game Making more, though. But trust me, they weren't judging harshly. They were yelling because it wasn't my "real" work. That I copied it from a pre-existing piece. Then, the a*s locked the topic and said the forum was for original work and not copied sh*t. Those were his words in a way. God, I hate them!
Rhys Mayiessen Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 [color=indigo]Oh wow that's awesome! Lol i wish i could shade like that...Anyways great job![/color]
Subversive Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 10 out of 10. Oh my God...you've made me want to draw again.
Dragon Warrior Posted June 20, 2003 Author Posted June 20, 2003 Thanks. I'm glad I'm inspiring some people. That's a good feeling for a young artist like me (I'm 16 O.o) As for Hataki Vash, just simply click this attachment. I did it just for you ^^
Zidargh Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue]Two words: Bloody Excellent. That is an amazing piece of artwork and I was literally suffering from a heavy load of awe from that image. That is brilliant, I will not rate it as I'm beginning to stop with the statistics stuff. The shading has worked ever so well and I think I shall take up drawing again.[/color][/size]
GrimmFang Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 I don't know what the people on the other forum are saying but that is incredible artwork. I wish I could draw half that good.
Dragon Warrior Posted June 21, 2003 Author Posted June 21, 2003 And I wish I could draw half as good as some other people. I'm only 16 so I have time to go.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now