Guest Auro Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 its umm..nice...very very plain...and the airbrushin(if it is) of the continents and clouds is nice..
Kinetic Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 Well, I'm very proud of this piece, and I love the way it's turned out so far. I have created a 3D model of the Earth that isn't finished but still looks really good. I hope to become a little better at airbrushing, add some stars and then put in some comets. Tell me what you think :)
KKC Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 OOooo thats really nice. I like it a lot! IThe only thing is that its a bit too small. I cant wait to see it when its finished, That will look really great!
DarK DeatH Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 That's really cool dude! Awesomeness! I make some random planets sometimes, but I can't make an Earth really...
Corey Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 It's kinda dark... Is it supposed to move or something? I'm confused...
Kinetic Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 Whoa. How the hell did Auro's post get before mine on the page?? Oh well. I don't see what you mean by plain. If you mean in the space around the planet then yes, but as I said, it's unfinished and I need to add stars as well as comets and possibly a few minature planets in the background.
Boo Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 I was startled by the same thing... How thehell did Auro get the post in this an hour before you? .... Oh well... Very nice Globe thingy =) You cant stop improving cant ya? >.>
Guest Chris Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 [color=green][size=1]nice. you should make it as if there was a nuclear war and the earth was like exploding or something. just a thought . . . *stops acting like a newbie*[/size][/color]
Kinetic Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 Actually that's a good idea. It could be like the apocolypse. There would be war on Earth and chaos coming from space. Thanks for the idea :D
Turkey Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 *Wondering about Auro's post* Well, altought a little blurry, the Earth looks very good. However, you should make up some fictious stuff, like the an enlarged Sun about to toast the Earth, and other stuff.
Vertigo Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kinetic [/i] [B]Actually that's a good idea. It could be like the apocolypse. There would be war on Earth and chaos coming from space. Thanks for the idea :D [/B][/QUOTE] *cries* No! That little earth is PEACEFUL. *crosses arms like a little kid* I dun wanna play war. War's no fun. (So, yes, I love the little earth)
Juu Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... It reminds me of the 'THX' thingy that's usually shown before the movie starts in theaters. ^^;;;; I like it alot. Very realistic. 9.7/10.[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now