OtakuBoards

to the ex-mod who is IMing me right now...

Kuja

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]this may be total spam but i have to vent... will the ex-mod who is IMing me please GROW UP... there is no way in H3LL that i could have gotten you demodded... and if your such "great friends" with the admin y wouldnt they make you a mod again... i have never even talked to adam and it is ultamatly his decision... so grow up get over and i think you should change your name to gendo cause some of the stuff your saying is the same as he did like:
i did my job
yall f'ed me
i DESERVE TO BE A MOD

well fyi... if your begging you dont deserve it... and if i did get you demodded as you claim there had to be other stuff as well so it wasnt just me... now if you can be a man and grow up it will be greatly appreciated... cause i now have you on block and will have to change my name... and be like the admin cause im sick of the IMs from yall saying shit...

sorry to anyone who thinks this is spam i just had to say this cause he is annoying... and anyone who wants my new name will have to PM me here and ill give it to people i totally trust
[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal][b]Yah, Gendo is really acting childish about this, isn't he? If he was a good mod in the first place he would have never spammed.[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

How true. Either that or he was a good mod in the first place, and thought that his rank would let him spam...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

How true. Either that or he was a good mod in the first place, and thought that his rank would let him spam... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal] Yah, u see that all the time in politics. Ppl w/power abuse their power. It's sad.:( [/color]

[B] [color=teal] Yah, u see that all the time in politics. Ppl w/power abuse their power. It's sad.:( [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, it is truly sad. Maybe people should think before they act, and know what the consquences are...

[B][color=teal][b]Yah, Gendo is really acting childish about this, isn't he? If he was a good mod in the first place he would have never spammed.[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, he's talking about Will2x...

I agree, Kuja. Will2x is just plain childish -_-

[B][color=teal] Well, Will2x had things said about him. Then he developed a cokey additude. The power of words is amazing.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I think we've diccused this before actually...

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]this may be total spam but i have to vent... will the ex-mod who is IMing me please GROW UP... there is no way in H3LL that i could have gotten you demodded... and if your such "great friends" with the admin y wouldnt they make you a mod again... i have never even talked to adam and it is ultamatly his decision... so grow up get over and i think you should change your name to gendo cause some of the stuff your saying is the same as he did like:
i did my job
yall f'ed me
i DESERVE TO BE A MOD

well fyi... if your begging you dont deserve it... and if i did get you demodded as you claim there had to be other stuff as well so it wasnt just me... now if you can be a man and grow up it will be greatly appreciated... cause i now have you on block and will have to change my name... and be like the admin cause im sick of the IMs from yall saying shit...

sorry to anyone who thinks this is spam i just had to say this cause he is annoying... and anyone who wants my new name will have to PM me here and ill give it to people i totally trust
[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
It's not spam my friend, and for that guy that thinks you demodded him , fuck him , we don't some idiot to keep bugging you and there's always the block button and warn button my friend, if you intend to warn them, then don't talk to them when they talk to you, because if you do they will be able to warn you to and you can block and then warn afterwards, some people haven't realized that

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
It's not spam my friend, and for that guy that thinks you demodded him , fuck him , we don't some idiot to keep bugging you and there's always the block button and warn button my friend, if you intend to warn them, then don't talk to them when they talk to you, because if you do they will be able to warn you to and you can block and then warn afterwards, some people haven't realized that [/B][/QUOTE]

dat's the same thing i did to you after u childishly warned me numerous times.... BOTH NAMES!!! remmaps!!!

and would ya'll stop saying, "sorry if this is spam.."?! dang... like altron said, if it's not intentional, then dont trip over it! unless it's like wat the EOST pulled... then that's totally different.... other than dat... SHUT UP!

-[I]back to posting![/I]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]

dat's the same thing i did to you after u childishly warned me numerous times.... BOTH NAMES!!! remmaps!!!

and would ya'll stop saying, "sorry if this is spam.."?! dang... like altron said, if it's not intentional, then dont trip over it! unless it's like wat the EOST pulled... then that's totally different.... other than dat... SHUT UP!

-[I]back to posting![/I] [/B][/QUOTE]
your the bitch that was bugging me with stuff that wasn't even true, so I blocked you and warned you because you were bothering me, and thta's what I do when people bother me too much

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]O.k. o i may be will2x's site worker and all but he was just plain childish...
my question to you all is where the hell did safer go...i enjoyed his posts cause he acctually had an idea about what he was talking about{usualy}. [/B][/QUOTE]
He's here i fyou are tlaking baout safer seph. he's here he's one of the admins.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]o.k. i am aperently just smoking crack [/B][/QUOTE]
No kidding, I just showed safer seph all the avatars I have on my computer, and you are wondering where he is.:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :D :p

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, I'm still here, just looking at firemac's avatars, nice collection, and stop calling me saphre....

and please keep down the cussing, just a thought.... [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, they are all high quality, oh and sorry about cussing, I kinda let myself cuss without thinking, I'll hold back now no matter how bad I want to cuss:p and I will stop callig you saphre, hmm, I don't remember calling you that unless that was a typo, I will call you seph for now:p