OtakuBoards

to the ex-mod who is IMing me right now...

Kuja

Guest firemac
Ah I see, and gundamcat, I just type without really looking at my typing, I heard it's called chicken pecking, hmm, I guess I do that type of typing

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]oh !!! i need sooo many answers right now, it's so hard to explain... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Trust me, you don't want to know what's going on right now. It's too hard to explain fo me.[/COLOR]

you guys havent even heard the whole story, i cant belive your making conclusions on me. ja was right DTA now i know who my true friends are. you lil punks go and talk bout me behind my back but dont even come to my face. you say i act childish but without proof, wrongfully accused. if ever met yall id drop yall like u was hot. wusses...
(note: this is only to peeps like kuja,firemac,flash,and the others)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]you guys havent even heard the whole story, i cant belive your making conclusions on me. ja was right DTA now i know who my true friends are. you lil punks go and talk bout me behind my back but dont even come to my face. you say i act childish but without proof, wrongfully accused. if ever met yall id drop yall like u was hot. wusses...
(note: this is only to peeps like kuja,firemac,flash,and the others) [/B][/QUOTE]

umm no offense but you must of got de-modded for a reason...

So you're upset about losing the mod position? You really do sound like Gendo. Who cares about being a mod? I mean it's cool and all, but it's not everything to the boards! Look at me, I've been de-modded and I didn't lash out at anybody because of it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]So you're upset about losing the mod position? You really do sound like Gendo. Who cares about being a mod? I mean it's cool and all, but it's not everything to the boards! Look at me, I've been de-modded and I didn't lash out at anybody because of it. [/B][/QUOTE]

U know what? I think u should leave Gendo outta this. If u guys are gonna keep talking behind his back, and someone tells him, he might be pissed off. Will is right, u should say this to their faces so they won't be as pissed as they would if they found out that u were talking behind their backs. Besides, if I was ever gonna talk about ya in a mean way, I would message the person first, tell him/her what I have to say, and then talk to other ppl about him/her.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

U know what? I think u should leave Gendo outta this. If u guys are gonna keep talking behind his back, and someone tells him, he might be pissed off. Will is right, u should say this to their faces so they won't be as pissed as they would if they found out that u were talking behind their backs. Besides, if I was ever gonna talk about ya in a mean way, I would message the person first, tell him/her what I have to say, and then talk to other ppl about him/her. [/B][/QUOTE]

how do we talk behind will's back anyways he can see this, he even resistered so i don't get your ponit...

ps: i hope you get your modship back nerdsy

[B]

U know what? I think u should leave Gendo outta this. If u guys are gonna keep talking behind his back, and someone tells him, he might be pissed off. Will is right, u should say this to their faces so they won't be as pissed as they would if they found out that u were talking behind their backs. Besides, if I was ever gonna talk about ya in a mean way, I would message the person first, tell him/her what I have to say, and then talk to other ppl about him/her. [/B][/QUOTE]
yes, thank you. im only upset cause kuja made me lose it. i didnt get to be mod that long :mad: :( . i was hoping at least 3 months before they let me go. if i was demodded for something like adam says i wasnt good enough or if i missed off a whole week when they needed me i could understand. but losing cause kuja says im immature, hell nah! im not gonna let that go. its not right.

Guest Altron Gundam
All of you shoud relax....Aiight Will...ppl get stripped of their mod positions for a REASON. The fact of the matter is...Adam who owns this board doesn't have to take any crap from anybody, and if he de-modded u deal with it. Don't complain, it just makes you look even more retarded. Adam is the final authority when it comes to mods and if he doesn't want u as a mod tough, its his boards. Go spend your money and make your own if u want to have a 1 member board adminned by you.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

how do we talk behind will's back anyways he can see this, he even resistered so i don't get your ponit...

ps: i hope you get your modship back nerdsy [/B][/QUOTE]

U guys keep talkin about Gendo in a bad way all the time behind his back, and he's not even here. That, and well, everything that ppl say behind ur back will always end up in ur ear. So, as u can see, until Will came to this subject, u were talking about him behind his back. Of course, u probably wouldn't see eye to eye with me.

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]oh he did tell me to my face... and i told him then that he was full of crap
im sorry i am only a mod i am not a god... therefore i couldnt mod OR demod him... i can make suggestions yes but there is nothing i can really do to force it beyond that and i was just comparing him to gendo. other than the thing this weekend i dont think gendo is that bad... i mean he can hold a decent conversation if he wants too. i dont talk to him much since he got upset about getting demodded but that is cause i think he is trying to forget otaku... but gendo is a nice person most of the time... and i said that will sounds like him whining about me demodding him... i cant do anything seriously and i just wanted him to stop... and this was in front of his face... i told him that i did this[/font][/color][/size]

I think you all need to drop the subject. It's over... let the people whine about whatever. If they can't handle losing a mod spot they aren't going to be able to handle things at all... it's just going to be their loss. You win some, you lose some. It's called LIFE, get used to it cause you gotta live it for a while.

Other than that, you all need to stop talking about it and they need to stop whining about it.... it's not going to go away any other way...

[B]

I was not talking about Gendo. All I said was that Will was acting like Gendo did. And Gendo already knows that we didn't like the way he actyed when he wass demodded. And if I had something to say, belive me, I'd say it. Not behind his back, right to his face.(figurativly speaking)