Shy Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]i feel so insulted... [/B][/QUOTE] I'm sorry, it was a huge mistake.
ssj_kakkarot Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 no way shy guy thought dragon warior was a girl pah this is brill i have just gotta hear more, man this really cracks me up
Dragon Warrior Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 it's okay. just... watch what your doin' when your messin with other people :D
Shy Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 No honestly [SIZE=3]I really am that stupid![/SIZE] I promise
Lia Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj_kakkarot [/i] [B]no way shy guy thought dragon warior was a girl pah this is brill i have just gotta hear more, man this really cracks me up [/B][/QUOTE] if you think this is some funny sh*t.....go to the PRP or if arriverderci was still here u shoulda gone there.......
Krillen Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 wow 6 pages in one day(sigh)im famous already, by the way this is nor dating or bar. its a social thing. we really need some girls in here. im surprised mystic babe or pan hasnt shown up,lol. and shy guy stop with the mushy stuff, im sure ssj chik doesnt like barbie dolls and crap.
Lia Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i] [B]wow 6 pages in one day(sigh)im famous already, by the way this is nor dating or bar. its a social thing. we really need some girls in here. im surprised mystic babe or pan hasnt shown up,lol. and shy guy stop with the mushy stuff, im sure ssj chik doesnt like barbie dolls and crap. [/B][/QUOTE] oh ok...so we're sposed ta talk? oki...heh *sits down* start talkin....:D hello everyone i'm amber, not to be confused with geico which can save u 15% or more on car insurance
Dragon Warrior Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Well hello amber *seats himself on a exceptionally nice couch that is lime green* I am Ryu Brown. I am made to advertise for Centurytel because the government is making me. OH! And by the way... [SIZE=4]Centurytel: Just $19.99 a month! It's common sense![/SIZE]
Lia Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 well....hi ryu...... remember this.... [SIZE=4]GEICO: we save BIG on car insurance![/SIZE] :p :D
Dragon Warrior Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 OH MY! Really? That's a good deal! Well... Centurytel could never amount to such a- *poked with a gun barrel by a government agent*- what I meant to say was... [SIZE=4]I love you Centurytel![/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 so, a social club how desparate are u guys anywayz??
Dragon Warrior Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 were not desperate. Were chattin with our homie G's and Homie B's.
Lia Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]OH MY! Really? That's a good deal! Well... Centurytel could never amount to such a- *poked with a gun barrel by a government agent*- what I meant to say was... [SIZE=4]I love you Centurytel![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] *grabs the gun barrel and government agent, hurls them out window* u were gonna say?:D
Lia Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i] [B]wtf r u guys talkin about? [/B][/QUOTE] geico:D
Shy Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 advertising is banned on the boards. I like Burger King...
Dragon Warrior Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 i can't help it! If i don't advertise Centurytel, the government will get me for sure!
Krillen Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 this thread isnt for advertising itsa for talking.
Dragon Warrior Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 i not spam :( people love my work. I don't
Guest Soft mush Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 GROOVY ! ! ! I'm baaaaaaaack. Not that you noticed I was gone. Cheekys still sick.
Dragon Warrior Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 his avatar is cool! It's Cait Sith from Final Fantasy 7!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now