Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Singles Room(For Desperate People)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]we missed ya ssj chic and u know it!!!! :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
then what was the flaming for? oh and krillen.... *cough* to ur post....:laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]umm... dating i guess. But were having too much fun with this :D it's a party and everyone's invited! [/B][/QUOTE]

PARTY!!! I'll come, as long as I don't have to go through any dating stuff... :D
Posted
Shyguy: A party, am i invited?

Dragon warrior: No

Shyguy: Why not?

Dragon Warrior: Because you called me a girl *smacks shyguy*

Shyguy: Ouch!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]PARTY!!! I'll come, as long as I don't have to go through any dating stuff... :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I agree G_A. Anyways, where was i on the matter about Centurytel? [/B][/QUOTE]

Party!!!:D

*carts in a huge TV, stereo system, and a couple cases of beer* *sits down, and watches an eppie of Digimon. ON THE HUGE TV!!! *:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]G_A! Your drinking! Your under age too! What? Like your 13 or 14? That's too young! [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh... Yeah... Eh, heh... *puts beer away* *sweat drop*

*continues watching Digimon*
Posted
Yeah.. *carries the beer out to the alley and dumps it in the dumpster.* Uh huh.

*Walks back to the green, fuzzy couch.* Well... *long moment of silence.* This party's kickin'. *cricket noises* Is everyone havin a good time. *Man coughing in the background.* Riiiiiiiiight.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...