Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK it's quite cold up my way at the moment, personally I like the cold and dont feel it, my extremities just go numb. I noticed the other day when I got in a bit of a fight I lost some skin to my oponents fingernails, deep enough to draw blod but not painful enough to notice untill afterwards. When I did notice them I was surprised to see that instead of red, the little bit of blood seeping out was rather prominantly orange, I wiped it away and the gouges still were tinted orange, everyone found this quite weird.

Then the other day I was washing the car and my hands were really numb because of the water and the cold, and noticed that there were maybe a dozen or so areas that looked like orange bruises each about the size of a 5 cent piece on the backs of them. Also one other time at school there was a larger orange spot the size of a twenty cent piece surrounded by a slightly purple tinge on my forearm.

If you think I'm making this up that ok, I'm not, but its ok, I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this sort of thing or knows what is going on, it's really quite weird and I would love to know what the deal is.
Posted
[size=1]I don't know, maybe you have a loss of red blood cells or something, so the plasma in your blood is more visable. Maybe youre dialated or something. That's not abnormal though. I'm not sure about the patches.[/size]
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
Orange blood hmmmm.. Maybe.. Your a alien that was sent from Mars.. To come up with a plan to take over the Earth and too kill us all! And you just forgot it. Sorry I get a little carried away.. about the E.T

Maybe your Human after all.. U could always try to asking a doctor.
I dont think its anything to worry about.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Avatarofkaine [/i]
[B]OK it's quite cold up my way at the moment, personally I like the cold and dont feel it, my extremities just go numb. I noticed the other day when I got in a bit of a fight I lost some skin to my oponents fingernails, deep enough to draw blod but not painful enough to notice untill afterwards. When I did notice them I was surprised to see that instead of red, the little bit of blood seeping out was rather prominantly orange, I wiped it away and the gouges still were tinted orange, everyone found this quite weird.

Then the other day I was washing the car and my hands were really numb because of the water and the cold, and noticed that there were maybe a dozen or so areas that looked like orange bruises each about the size of a 5 cent piece on the backs of them. Also one other time at school there was a larger orange spot the size of a twenty cent piece surrounded by a slightly purple tinge on my forearm.

If you think I'm making this up that ok, I'm not, but its ok, I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this sort of thing or knows what is going on, it's really quite weird and I would love to know what the deal is. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ever heard of a doctor?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]Ever heard of a doctor?[/b][/quote]
[size=1]I think Majin Buu already made that suggestion.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexa [/i]
[B][size=1]I think Majin Buu already made that suggestion.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
That's nice.
Posted
[size=1]Isnt it. Now [i]back[/i] to the thread, something similar happened to my friend, it was an allergic reaction.[/size]
Posted
Oh God! I think I've seen that before! I've heard it is extremely deadly, and if you don't find a way for healing that, your blood becomes weak and you die after some time.
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i]
[B]Oh God! I think I've seen that before! I've heard it is extremely deadly, and if you don't find a way for healing that, your blood becomes weak and you die after some time. [/B][/QUOTE]

He hasnt replied so.. Hes probly already dead lol
Posted
Hi, my names,,,, Steve,,, every, day ,, is,,, a bonus.

No I'm not dead, yet. Subjecting myself to scientific experimentation is looking like a good idea, might make some spare cash on the side too, win/die situation, how can I lose.
Posted
Ok well, I found out yesterday that I'm not the only freakish alien from mars/soon to be dead sufferer of terminal illness/ or anything else you guys came up with. I found two more guys at school who's hands do the same thing, none of us knows why, but at least if i cark it then I aint going to be heading off alone lol. O well back to the probing and prodding.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Avatarofkaine [/i]
[B]Ok well, I found out yesterday that I'm not the only freakish alien from mars/soon to be dead sufferer of terminal illness/ or anything else you guys came up with. I found two more guys at school who's hands do the same thing, none of us knows why, but at least if i cark it then I aint going to be heading off alone lol. O well back to the probing and prodding. [/B][/QUOTE]
Must be the water.
Posted
I heard of something similar to this before but unfortunately cannot completely remember at the moment what the exact cause of it was, or what it is for that matter

Your best bet is to see a doctor really
Posted
I'll ask my aunt... She knows a lot about this kind of stuff.

Do you eat a lot of carrots by any chance? :P

[b]EDIT[/b]
My aunt says she thinks it's some kind of a thin blood disorder. It's either that or you have way to much plasma in your bloodstream. The extra plasma may be diluting your blood to the point of orangyness.

That's all the help I can offer.
Posted
Well that's not only sensible, it's also quite possible KnightOfTheRose kinda makes me wonder why I didnt think of it.

I've always had blood problems, I used to pass out if I stood up to fast because I'm tall skinny and have low blood pressure. One time I was in hospital and they werent going to let me leave because the nurse said my blood pressure was to low, and the nurse who asks you the questions when you first come in was, no his blood pressure was like that when he came in, let him out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...