Sara Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 [SIZE=1]Yes, well... Just showing off an image...thingy...[/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 [color=indigo]You know, in the back of my mind, I sort of knew this was coming ever since I saw that pic of Mitch wearing the shades and reading Ginny's comment on how he looked sort of like a young Auron. Still, that didn't lessen the feeling of "whhhyyyyy...?" (Okay, so that's maybe not too good a way to describe the feeling, but I can't think of anything better; it's hard to describe). Good job, though. . . . I guess. . . . On that . . . image . . . thingy. . . . :twitch:[/color]
Sara Posted June 21, 2003 Author Posted June 21, 2003 [size=1]Yes, pretty much, heh. It's funny, though. Right? Right? :twitch: [/size][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=416395[/IMG]
Patronus Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 That's just...just.. -shakes head and walks away, muttering "Wrong...wrong..."-
Guest Chris Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 [color=green][size=1]sorry, but who is this auron guy? anyway, i'm pretty sure that's mitch . . . duh . . .[/size][/color]
Sara Posted June 21, 2003 Author Posted June 21, 2003 [size=1]Auron is a character from FFX. [img]http://www.auntie.com/dustcatchers/ff/pics/auron.jpg[/img][/size]
Hittokiri Zero Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 Hmmmm I think it's a Auron wannabe!!! Hmmm... that's gotta be it.
DarK DeatH Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 Auron is coooool... I mean, the real Auron, not the "fake" one... lol He's my favorite FFX character... Wnat a tip for putting the scar on that fake one? ::grabs a knife:: >:)
Guest Zeh Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 Sara, you always amaze me... It sure did give me a good laugh, though! You should add the scar, somehow, it'd be funny :-P
Mitch Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 [size=1] Auron wannabe I think not. O_o Lol Skones, next time I see you, you're in for some slappin'. :p I don't know what to say heh. I'm flattered that I have become such a great image of Auron, or something. Eh. On another hand, I find the adding ofeyeliner, and make-up to be quite mean and making fun of me. I guess Sara just wanted to play with my face, heh. Or something. I don't even know what to say lol. It's funny to laugh at yourself. Heh. Thanks for the nice laugh Sara. :)[/size]
Alexa Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 *Hands Sara a pillow and a blanket* Sleep Sara, sleep. X_X how did you do that? That ish so cool!
KittyLynn Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]:wow: Awesome! I love that. Anyone who doesn't is weird. *huggles Cera* -CL[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Juu Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]It's not Mitch or Auron -It's Smitchron! ^ .^~! *dodges tomatoes* That's really neat! ...and creative. I knew it looked familiar, just couldn't quite figure it out at first. :bluesweat[/color] [/size]
Mitch Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]It's not Mitch or Auron -It's Smitchron! ^ .^~! *dodges tomatoes* [/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] Don't [i]ever[/i] call me that again lol. It's as bad as calling me [strike]Kuja[/strike]...or dare I say it? [strike]AnimeLover[/strike]. *throws a big tomato at Juu*[/size]
DarK DeatH Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 Hahahaha! Kuja's a cool one... If it is the Kuja I'm thinking it is >.> Again I say, don't you need some help to add the scar Sara? ::still holding the knife::
Queen Asuka Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Sara, you are a sad child, dearie. *Hugs her and walks her off and locks her in the padded room* Actually, I like it alot. I want you to do one of me! ^_^[/color][/size]
Guest Chris Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=ff00cc] [size=1] Smitchron! ^ .^~! [/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green][size=1]where did the s come from? there's no s in mitch or aroun. anyway, i think kuja suits him better.[/size][/color]
Juu Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]It's Smitchron because Mitch's name is Smitchy. ...To me, at least. :shifty:; *runs* [spoiler]And how did you get the name 'Kuja', anyway? oO;[/spoiler][/color] [/size]
Guest Chris Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i] [B][size=1] Don't [i]ever[/i] call me that again lol. It's as bad as calling me [strike][size=4]Kuja[/size][/strike]...or dare I say it? [strike]AnimeLover[/strike]. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green][size=1]that's where i got it from. i have no clue who he is or why he doesn't like it, but i shall call him that from this day forth. *realizes he never talks to kuja anyway so it would make no difference*[/size][/color]
Sara Posted June 24, 2003 Author Posted June 24, 2003 [size=1]kuja was a member/moderator/person here a while back. Generally disliked for his post quality and attitude.[/size]
Guest Zeh Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 [center][color=red][b][size=3]Warning! [/size][/b][/color][size=1]The following link may contain horible grammar, bad spelling, and lack of tidyness. Viewer discression is advised.[/size][/center] ...[URL=http://otakuboards.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16]kuja[/URL] I don't think i've ever seen mitch use that smile before, he must actually be flattered ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now