Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Since my dad and I both love going to the movies, we go downtown to our favorite theater every weekend, and see a movie, even if it means seeing a movie twice. Then I usually drag him over to the mall, and go browsing in shops. Or, if the weather's really nice, we go to the local park, and play soccer or tennis. And about once a month, we go to picnics with friends. ^_^

And sometimes, my cousins and I go to all sorts of theme parks, since we have season passes. Rollercoasters are always fun. ^^[/color] [/size]
Posted
my favorite things to do are, eat, try to be alone. or if im feeling in need of activity i go to the gym and box/spar.
Posted
Has to be paintball. I live and die for paintball i mean theres nothing else to it. I've been playing for around 7 years now and i just cant stop doing it. It has so many levels to it, its unlike any other sport. Later on i want to go pro but ill have to wait till i get out of college. Besides that i like to go to the movies every Friday with a bunch of my friends. And during the summer on the weekends i like to go to the beach...thats second to paintball.
Posted
I love to go out It doesn't matter what I do as long as I am out of my house. I go Man hunting lol, or I go out with friends to the mall or any other shopping center so I guess I do anything that gets me out of the house. Oh I almost forgot someone in my small lil town always has a party on a saturday night, well almost every saturday, And I always have tob e on the clean up crew before peoples parents come home.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by QueenBee [/i]
[B] I go Man hunting lol[/B][/QUOTE]
Man hunting? You really go man hunting. Is that possible. If so I should try. I am getting tired having no friends to hang at the mall with. If I had girls that are friends to go to the mall with that will be what I do.
Posted
I do many things over the weekend, but this weekend I'll probably be doing the following

Play Eternal Darkness on GC since I finally bought it

Play some EverQuest

Go to work

Spend time with the family, go to the park probably or maybe shopping

Practice some Tekken 4/Tekken Tag since I'm hosting a huge european tournament soon :-/
Posted
I'm usually working on Saturdays, and busy with my family on Sundays, so I don't have too much time to myself on weekends. Well, during summer vacation anyway.

Usually I'll play a few games, hang out with friends, or read. Something I love to do is just curl up with a good book.. ^^; Ehe. I'm a nerd, I know.
Posted
on the weekend?well i love to swim at the pool across the street and....i go to the movies!i also love just stay'n on the pc,my mom call me a pc freak,^-^wow is that all i do?.....oh i also play sports!i can't believe i almost forgot that^_^;
Posted
hmm...well on the weekend i usually go on my computer until i get kicked off, once that happens i usually go out somewheres.

either a friend's house or to the town. and when i'm there i usually just windowshop as i don't have very much moeny nowadays :p
Posted
I like rain. I like sleeping when there is sun with the air conditioner on. You can say I am awake at night and sleep at day.:demon: I am on the internet about 8-10hrs a day. Most of my friends suck so they go to school programs and crap during the summer. Not many kids in my neighborhood so I usually stay about 4/5 of the summers indoors or if not more.
Posted
I usually just sit around, draw, and watch anime. Thats pretty much it, that is until I start college.
:rolleyes:
Guest Randleman
Posted
Go on the internet, hang with my girlfriend, hang with friends, play some airsoft, stuff like that.
Posted
My weekends consist of work, [i]work[/i], and more work. It's sad, really. lol

I work twelve hour days, so there's really not much else to do. Occasionally I'll go to the movies on a Friday night and catch a late showing. But, that always proves to be a mistake because it eats up my precious hours for potential sleep and I'm a mess the next day.

So, that's my weekend in a nutshell. I suppose it'll be one of the more boring posts in this thread. But, somebody's gotta bring home the bacon. I'm really too old to have things just handed to me anymore.
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
Same Crap different day. As I always say. I do the same thing Everyday... Computer, Anime and Video games, I barely have time for anything else, Lol j/k.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...