Chib Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 This is a cinderella business. If you can chose to be with one of the dbz character in real life for one day to be your date. Remember, one day only, your favorite character will come to life. Who would you want to be with? And, who will be the one that you don't want to see? Example - If you chose to be with Vegeta, the person you don't want to see is Bulma. Why? Bulma would kill you if you have a date with her man.:laugh:
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I'd love to go on a date trunks :love: and just to set the records straight, I'm a guy :p
Yoda Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I would go out with 18, and i wouldn't worry about Krillen, I mean, I could kill Krillen!!!
Transtic Nerve Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B]I'd love to go on a date trunks :love: and just to set the records straight, I'm a guy :p [/B][/QUOTE] Ditto! Except you can also add Gohan and Older Goten to that list :)
Guest Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 She is sooooo hot. She would be my perfect date :love: :love: :love: I wouldnt wanna see Krillin or Android 17 ( u never know....)
Krillen Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 hey krillen could wup you.lol it is true that 18,chi chi, videl, bulma are hot, but all they would do is bit(h at you. id pic lunch because shes nice and she loves to flirt. but if none of them were mean, id pick bulma, and i wouldnt want vegeta or yamcha around cause i dont like to argue, but yamchas pretty cool.
Yoda Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 If they weren't bitchy I'd choose Bulma! btw sorry Krillen, I just wanted to sound cool!
ssjgal Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 hmmmmmmm well, my perfect date would be gohan, but when he's older, of course, we're up to the cell games right now, and i think he's a bit old for me. I wouldnt want to meet his mum though, she's a bit overprotective, and might think that I'm a bad inlfuence!!!!
Break Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Well, I would love to go on a date, (lunch probably) with Videl or Pan. They're both cute and I like their attitudes.:tasty: :tasty:
Chib Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 OK. This is fun, but please chose one character "only" and answer the second question too.
piccolo Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I like Launch(or Lunch something like that). The person I don't want to see is Master Roshi, I don't know why, but I don't want to see him on a date.:laugh: :cool: :cool: :cool:
crazyforpiccolo Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 hmmm.....i got tons but i'll stick with gohan or piccolo. actually i'll go with gohan [the old gohan] Piccolo would be great but the greeness would attract to much attention.
Neko_Cat Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 TRUNKS!!!!! TRUNKS!!!!! T-R-U-N-K-S!!!!!!:devil: :laugh: :wigout: *evil laugh*
ssj noin Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 yup trunks:love: :tasty: :love: :tasty: he's not my favourite character but he's the cutest and i don't really wanna mess with bulma or chi chi
Break Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 yeah, chi chi or bulma would kill you!!!!!!
Chib Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 The two hottest guy in dbz have the two most "bitchy", "Cranky", "Overprotective", and "bossy" mother.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now