Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a cinderella business. If you can chose to be with one of the dbz character in real life for one day to be your date. Remember, one day only, your favorite character will come to life. Who would you want to be with? And, who will be the one that you don't want to see?

Example - If you chose to be with Vegeta, the person you don't want to see is Bulma. Why? Bulma would kill you if you have a date with her man.:laugh:
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I'd love to go on a date trunks :love:

and just to set the records straight, I'm a guy :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]I'd love to go on a date trunks :love:

and just to set the records straight, I'm a guy :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Ditto!

Except you can also add Gohan and Older Goten to that list :)
Posted
She is sooooo hot. She would be my perfect date :love: :love: :love:

I wouldnt wanna see Krillin or Android 17 ( u never know....)
Posted
hey krillen could wup you.lol

it is true that 18,chi chi, videl, bulma are hot, but all they would do is bit(h at you.

id pic lunch because shes nice and she loves to flirt.

but if none of them were mean, id pick bulma, and i wouldnt want vegeta or yamcha around cause i dont like to argue, but yamchas pretty cool.
Posted
hmmmmmmm well, my perfect date would be gohan, but when he's older, of course, we're up to the cell games right now, and i think he's a bit old for me.

I wouldnt want to meet his mum though, she's a bit overprotective, and might think that I'm a bad inlfuence!!!!
Posted
I like Launch(or Lunch something like that). The person I don't want to see is Master Roshi, I don't know why, but I don't want to see him on a date.:laugh: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...