Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hehe, I've made many banners of this guy, Sesshoumaru, but this one is my best... at least I think ^_^ please rate me in this one, it's simple, but I love the way Sessho is faded ^_^

-Kaede-san
Posted
Wow, I definately like it! You chose a very good picture to use also! I like the colors, tho I would have chosen differently, and I like the pattern you have!

So I give it a [b]7/10[/b]
Love, Kaola
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]it's not bad. a little plain. the grainy look kind of anoys me, but that's just me. it's better than what i can do. nice job.[/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Awesome banner! I love it. Nice work, that picture of him really works well with the "theme". ^^

-Kitten

Kaola Su! I loooove your banner! ^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1] THANKIES! ^_^ I luv da banner! I really LOVE Sesshoumaru... I have ALOT more banners too... T_T I'm such a Sessho freak ^_^ yet, I do regret the fact that the banner is plain... and the haze... when I first made it I got dizzy from staring too long @_@ it does that 2 me U know ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
Taht pattern there looks bad... Put a radial gradient on a layer behimd the pattern and change the pattern's layer blending mode to Overlay maybe... That could help...
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]i seriously wonder if you actually believe that most people on these boards follow what you say . . .[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...