Syn Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 I wanted a new icon thing that I could use, and when I finished this after a horrible time trying to get it right, I loved it. Obviously I only made one half pixel by pixel then flipped it but it still took ages. well, pixel moth sounded different and I thought it sounded pretty cool aswell, what do you think of it ?
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 Whoa, thats diffrent. I like it. It looks so simple and complex but I believe you when you say it took you ages. The name fits too. ^_^
Shinobi Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 Wow nice, its wierd...but in a good way. I think it looks like an elephant ^^ buts that will probably just be me again lol. It looks so complex when you look closer at it, but from a distance it looks so simple, heh good work Kai.
Boo Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 first thing i saw in it was a ram Oo;; Its nic i guesse. Im not really fond of Pixel stuff though =/
Guest Chris Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 [color=green][size=1]heh, not really my style. but whatever. looks too plain for something by you. nice color choice though.[/size][/color]
juna Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 I like it, its a bit bigger then the allowed size of 80x80, but very nice. It kinda, at first glance, reminded me of an..erm, nice way to put this? A...er, uterus. Weird eh? O_o
Break Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by juna [/i] [B]It kinda, at first glance, reminded me of an..erm, nice way to put this? A...er, uterus. Weird eh? O_o [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=CC0000]LOL.. yes, it does. ^_^;;; (also looks like a Buffalo ^^) Um. Anywho, yeah it's really cool, I like it. Pixel-art rocks. :p[/size][/color]
Syn Posted June 24, 2003 Author Posted June 24, 2003 heh, I never noticed that, but yeah I guess it does kinda look like the ..... entrance <<; Anyway, its just meant to be an icon sorta thing, not an avatar or anything.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now