Patronus Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 Here is something I put together about midnight last night....twas freaky when I took a pic of my moniter screen
KittyLynn Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Freaky...I love it! *steals it* Thats really good. You should use a more freak-ish font though. -Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Guest The Vietnamese Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 that pic on the screen looks like somehtin I've seen from a book called "scary stories 3". The font was boring. Nothin to brag about
Patronus Posted June 26, 2003 Author Posted June 26, 2003 Never said I was bragging, there, bud. And it is from that book.
Guest The Vietnamese Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 lol i knew it. It's that messy crappy drawing that gave me that hint. Anyway, I wasn't trying to say you was bragging. I know bragging when I hear it. I was just trying to make my point that it's not much
OtakuSennen Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 AGH!!!! IT BURNS OF SCARY!!!! I'M GONNA DIE IN 7 DAYS!!! Wait, isn't that The Ring...?
Vicky Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ARGH!ARGH! HELP!!!!Spider in the bath!!!Oh? Your pic?Ah! Oh...That's...fr....freakin...freaky! Yo! It's...cool...but...scary...
Syk3 Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 You two, please try to stay on topic and say what you think about his artwork. You may have mentioned it breifly, but most of the post was dedicated to something else. That is spam.
GinnyLyn Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 I remember you showing me this on AIM. My only complaints are the jumping the first part of the animation does--and the addition pictures go too fast to sink it. Nonetheless, you picked an EXCELLENT selection of work. The artist [i]is[/i] from the Scary Stories series, and I've always loved the freakiness of his stuff. Also, having the first image on a partially shown monitor was a good touch! 8.3/1o.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now