Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
that pic on the screen looks like somehtin I've seen from a book called "scary stories 3". The font was boring. Nothin to brag about
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
lol i knew it. It's that messy crappy drawing that gave me that hint. Anyway, I wasn't trying to say you was bragging. I know bragging when I hear it. I was just trying to make my point that it's not much
Posted
YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ARGH!ARGH! HELP!!!!Spider in the bath!!!Oh? Your pic?Ah! Oh...That's...fr....freakin...freaky! Yo! It's...cool...but...scary...
Posted
You two, please try to stay on topic and say what you think about his artwork. You may have mentioned it breifly, but most of the post was dedicated to something else. That is spam.
Posted
I remember you showing me this on AIM. My only complaints are the jumping the first part of the animation does--and the addition pictures go too fast to sink it.

Nonetheless, you picked an EXCELLENT selection of work. The artist [i]is[/i] from the Scary Stories series, and I've always loved the freakiness of his stuff. Also, having the first image on a partially shown monitor was a good touch!

8.3/1o.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...