Yoshi Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Its a state of mind. It reflects your feelings
Guest Soft mush Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 THAT'S the universal question? But seriously, I gotta say half full.
XxmagentaxX Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 half full... half empty is depressing.. who wants soemthig to be empty??
Turkey Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 *Drinks glass* Now it's fully empty! Mwahahaha!:devil:
sia Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 *takes glass and breaks it over joe's head* this is scientific research idiot!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]*takes glass and breaks it over joe's head* this is scientific research idiot! [/B][/QUOTE] ooh u alright joe??? um.......how am i suppose to tell when joe drank it n u broke it
Transtic Nerve Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Well it depends.... did you just drink it? or did you just pour it? If you just drank it's it's half empty, if you just poured it, it's half full.... The answer is inconclusive if this evidence is not given there for it is neither hehehe ok that was scary...
Guest Zero Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I have to say it's neither. For it can't be 1/2 full or 1/2 empty.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Well it depends.... did you just drink it? or did you just pour it? If you just drank it's it's half empty, if you just poured it, it's half full.... The answer is inconclusive if this evidence is not given there for it is neither hehehe ok that was scary... [/B][/QUOTE] yes indeed that was scary argh!!!!! im so confused!!!!!!:wigout: :wigout:
MysticBabe Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 wow, it musta taken you a long time to get it exactly a half, lol, but seriously, aits both for me! i have down times, and i have good times! at this point in my life its a down time:( But i don't let it ruin my attitude on the boards! where people are like me and interested in the same stuff! if i didn't know there were other people that was interested in the same things as me, who knows where i could be in my life:confused: :rolleyes: :D
Nothing674 Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 I must say, it would be close to impossible to even get a glass half and half. I bet if you took a really sensitive scale, it could tell you if it was almost half full, or if it was almost half empty, assuming you know the exact volume of the glass. Man, the scientific view ruins all the fun doesn't it?
No-Name Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 its 1/2 full. which makes me an optimist, meaning i see the good of things. i have friends who are pecimists and can see nuthing but the bad. its kinda annoying, but i get used to it.
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Like No Name said, it's not a matter of being depressing; it marks the difference between an optimist and a pessimist. At times my moods vary. If I ask for a glass of coke, and I get half a glass, since I didn't pay for it I'd see it as half full. If however, I bought a coke, and my sister drank 1/2 of it then gave it to me, I would see it as half empty. Crazyness. Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Flash Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Well it depends.... did you just drink it? or did you just pour it? If you just drank it's it's half empty, if you just poured it, it's half full.... The answer is inconclusive if this evidence is not given there for it is neither hehehe ok that was scary... [/B][/QUOTE] GOOD CALL TRANSTIC!! That is *exactly* how I feel on the situation! :D Oh, and yes, it was horrifyingly scary...
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 Is it half empty or half full.... ..well that depends, if I'm in a chugging contest, and that's all the further I got...I'd say half empty :)
Pastbyer Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 *thinking* It's 1/2 empty... no it's 1/2 full... 1/2 empty... full... empty... I can't decide!!! I'll just vote for neither.
Matt.D Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [color=rainbow]I don't think of stuff like this when i'm thirsty...[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now