Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Universal question...........


IS the glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty?  

  1. 1. IS the glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty?

    • 1/2 full
      5
    • 1/2 empty?
      4
    • neither
      3


Recommended Posts

Guest Soft mush
Posted
THAT'S the universal question?

But seriously, I gotta say half full.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]*takes glass and breaks it over joe's head*
this is scientific research idiot! [/B][/QUOTE]
ooh
u alright joe???
um.......how am i suppose to tell when joe drank it n u broke it
Posted
Well it depends.... did you just drink it? or did you just pour it? If you just drank it's it's half empty, if you just poured it, it's half full....

The answer is inconclusive if this evidence is not given there for it is neither

hehehe ok that was scary...
Posted
I have to say it's neither. For it can't be 1/2 full or 1/2 empty.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Well it depends.... did you just drink it? or did you just pour it? If you just drank it's it's half empty, if you just poured it, it's half full....

The answer is inconclusive if this evidence is not given there for it is neither

hehehe ok that was scary... [/B][/QUOTE]
yes indeed that was scary
argh!!!!!
im so confused!!!!!!:wigout: :wigout:
Posted
wow, it musta taken you a long time to get it exactly a half, lol, but seriously, aits both for me! i have down times, and i have good times! at this point in my life its a down time:( But i don't let it ruin my attitude on the boards! where people are like me and interested in the same stuff! if i didn't know there were other people that was interested in the same things as me, who knows where i could be in my life:confused: :rolleyes: :D
Posted
I must say, it would be close to impossible to even get a glass half and half. I bet if you took a really sensitive scale, it could tell you if it was almost half full, or if it was almost half empty, assuming you know the exact volume of the glass. Man, the scientific view ruins all the fun doesn't it?
Posted
its 1/2 full. which makes me an optimist, meaning i see the good of things. i have friends who are pecimists and can see nuthing but the bad. its kinda annoying, but i get used to it.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Like No Name said, it's not a matter of being depressing; it marks the difference between an optimist and a pessimist. At times my moods vary. If I ask for a glass of coke, and I get half a glass, since I didn't pay for it I'd see it as half full. If however, I bought a coke, and my sister drank 1/2 of it then gave it to me, I would see it as half empty. Crazyness.

Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Well it depends.... did you just drink it? or did you just pour it? If you just drank it's it's half empty, if you just poured it, it's half full....

The answer is inconclusive if this evidence is not given there for it is neither

hehehe ok that was scary... [/B][/QUOTE]

GOOD CALL TRANSTIC!! That is *exactly* how I feel on the situation! :D

Oh, and yes, it was horrifyingly scary...
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Is it half empty or half full....

..well that depends, if I'm in a chugging contest, and that's all the further I got...I'd say half empty :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...