Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I find that quite appealing. Maybe change the lil guy to match the background, or vise-versa. Aside from that its great. I like how the boxes in the back are lightly colored while only a select few are dark.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]it's good, but i don't really like sprites. other than that, good job.[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris [/i]
[B][color=green][size=1]it's good, but i don't really like sprites. other than that, good job.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ditto. Not really a sprite fanatic, but its your banner. I also agree, he kinda clashes the bg.
Posted
I only got this banner saved WITH the sprite and i must say he seems more out of order than when i made him (was around 0:00 or something)
so... Im glad you like it anyways =)
Posted
I made the sprite all by hand. The pixel art too... But the banner was an old one of mine which i modified big time.
glad you liek it =)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...