Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Its pretty good, but a little too simplistic. Maybe you could spruce it up a bit.:)

What exactly is the chick promising anyway?:therock:
Posted
[size=1][color=CC0000]Hee, that's pretty cool. I like. Could use a nicer lighting effect though. Maybe you could have put the text in a nicer place too. That just looks.. dropped onto the banner randomly.

Everyone: In the intro to FFVIII, Rinoa says something like "I'll be waiting for you. I promise."[/size][/color]
Posted
Thankies you guys ^_^

Heres a few more...

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/vegita.gif[/img]

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/fear.gif[/img]

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/bringit.gif[/img]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]the first is good. it's a little light but nice anyway. i don't like the second one. vegeta doesn't fit with the background well. the thrid is my favorite. it could use a boarder, but i love the dark effect. the forth is also nice, thought the pinkness of buu really doesn't fit. good job on all of them.[/size][/color]
Posted
Here are some new ones, and thanks for your comments

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/logan.gif[/img]

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/robotic2.gif[/img]

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/siren2.gif[/img]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]the first one i very nice. i like it a lot. although i think it would be better with a boarder like my banner. same thing for the second one. the third looks a little fuzzy, and it's just not my style. good job.[/size][/color]
Posted
Wow! There all pure talent! I'd say...your first one was very good. I love them all! But the first one I like best!

Great job!
Posted
Every single one of them are good. Except the text. In each one, wether it's the color, placing, or just the font, none of them fit.

Your 'seven' one is good, because it's only text, and your current one in your siggy is good, because the text isn't on the banner, it's on a seperate screen.

But you hear that from me alot ;)
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]text is one of the hardest things to do. i jusput it in the bottom corner most of the time. like on the fear one. heh. hope to see more of your work.[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Here are some new ones...I'm kinda stuck on what to do for a banner, so these are probably sucky.[/size][/color]

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/avril.gif[/img]

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/charmed.gif[/img]

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/smile.gif[/img]
Posted
Here are some avatars...Desbreko got me in the mood to make them

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/sonic.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/tails.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/knuckles.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/manic.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/shadow.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/rouge.gif[/img]

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/garnet.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/harle.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/luigi.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/mario.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/peach.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/samus.gif[/img]

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/toad.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/waluigi.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/wario.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/yoshi.gif[/img]




And the attachment is a new banner...^_^
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]you're avis are a little simple. the sonic one's look cool, but are still really simple. i hate kinkader, so i won't coment on the banner. [/size][/color]
Posted
I'm on a roll! Heh..heheh..heh...

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/gali.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/guurahk.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/kopaka.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/kurahk.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/lerahk.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/lewa.gif[/img]

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/onua.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/panarahk.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/pohatu.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/tahu.gif[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/turahk.gif[/img [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/vorahk.gif[/img]
Posted
I can't either. oO Problem is, I don't remember which it was.

Well, here are some new ones.

[img]http://otakuleh.250free.com/link.gif[/img] [img]http://otakuleh.250free.com/logan.gif[/img] [img]http://otakuleh.250free.com/logan2.gif[/img] [img]http://otakuleh.250free.com/logan5.gif[/imh] [img]http://otakuleh.250free.com/girl.gif[/img]

And here is a banner for my message boards...

[img]http://otakuleh.250free.com/evanescent.gif[/img]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]heh, my brother collects bionicles. i can't see the last avi on either post . . .

they're nice. simple, but nice. good job.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...