OtakuBoards

Ay Carumba!

Neko_Cat

Hi everyone, sorry it takes so long for me to post, but I don't have internet access so that can really cut back on my access to the internet (somebody slap me:D ) Anywho................what's your fave type of DB? DB? DBZ? DBGT? Anything done by Cartoon Network? Post it. On another note, who loves Trunks? Join Trunks Lovers Anonymous, my sorta-club (all you do is put "Trunks Lover Anonymous" in your signature). And here's another topic for you all to debate: what the heck is wrong with Funimation's Chibi Trunks voice? Did he swallow a frog? Get a sore throat? Poll it.:D :cross: :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neko_Cat [/i]
[B]Hi everyone, sorry it takes so long for me to post, but I don't have internet access so that can really cut back on my access to the internet (somebody slap me:D ) Anywho................what's your fave type of DB? DB? DBZ? DBGT? Anything done by Cartoon Network? Post it. On another note, who loves Trunks? Join Trunks Lovers Anonymous, my sorta-club (all you do is put "Trunks Lover Anonymous" in your signature). And here's another topic for you all to debate: what the heck is wrong with Funimation's Chibi Trunks voice? Did he swallow a frog? Get a sore throat? Poll it.:D :cross: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

You got that right

I think i know how his voice got like that! Maybe his voice got like that from him screaming at Vegeta telling him that he was a jackass and to stop yelling at trunks that his voice got all ugly like it is. Maybe u never know????

(My 60th post. YEAH!)

OMG you watch REugrats still? I only like the dill saga lol not the kimi saga lol
BUt hcibi trunks sounds like a chubby fat boyo got swollen
holdup is that evcen physically even possible???