Dan Rugh Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 Here's another Tsukasa and Subaru banner. This was supposed to be for sophic, but I guess he/she didn't want it. heh. I just used the image, a border, and the text because I thought the picture spoke for itself and didn't need any fancy effects. Revel at my creation! Muhahaha! (Someone please smack me for saying that):drunk: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=427826[/IMG]
stun gun Milly Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 I like it also because Subaru is in tsukasa's arms and everything.Very nice I like great job and goodwork!
Dan Rugh Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 stun gun Milly liked my Jin banner so much that she asked if she could have it. So, I made it hers: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=428523[/IMG]
stun gun Milly Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 It's wonderful I love it alot!Thank you,the style of writing is really good and the pic of Jin and the blue background.great job and good work!
Whiteblaze Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 Great now you have a cool Jin banner Milly! The Curious George one is adorable, I used to read the books but, over the years they've all vanished and yellow used to be my favorite color. I also like the Tsukasa&Subaru banner, it looks very nice and your right Dan Rugh, the picture does speak for itself!
stun gun Milly Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 Hey,thanks Yami*Maho Keno and I think the curious george one is adorable too it's very cute!
Dan Rugh Posted July 10, 2003 Author Posted July 10, 2003 This is [b]another[/b] Subaru and Tsukasa banner and yet again for sophic. I really like the way this turned out. :) [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=430204[/IMG] Does it fit your taste? :smooch:
stun gun Milly Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Oh,It is sooo pretty I like it alot it is sooo cool I like the way Subaru looks and that shiny affect it gives it a mood or something like that, it is really great!great job and good work!
Dan Rugh Posted July 10, 2003 Author Posted July 10, 2003 I found pictures from this anime, called Only You, by accident. It just so happened that the characters kicked ***, so, me and The Majin both made some stuff using pics from it. The characters (left to right) are Tiger, Yuji, and Karasu. Not pictured: Yuichi. :p Well, this is what I came up with... [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=430362[/img] ... Whad'ya think?
The Majin Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Yep and here is a banner of Yuji ^^ [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=430393[/img]
Dan Rugh Posted July 11, 2003 Author Posted July 11, 2003 This strange, yet intriguing banner was done by request for Majin Buu. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=431212[/img] Ummmm... comments?
Whiteblaze Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 You're welcome Milly. :) New Subaru&Tsukasa banner= WOW! That looks very nice Dan Rugh, it's glowing with awesomeness! Milly's right, it does give off some mood or feeling. + blue is my favorite color. I've never heard of Only You but, that one looks good, the black makes a great background! Also I like tigers. The second one with Yuji, I like the coloring there, I think the gray goes well with it, The Majin. That Deedee one is funny and she can be sort of an evil little thing sometimes.
Dan Rugh Posted July 11, 2003 Author Posted July 11, 2003 Another banner! Yay, i guess. :p It's InuYasha: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=431381[/img] How is it?
stun gun Milly Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 It's soo cute but InuYasha is a bit fuzy but overall it's sooo cute I love it especially the paw print that makes it sooo cute!good job and great job!
Dan Rugh Posted July 11, 2003 Author Posted July 11, 2003 The InuYasha picture might look fuzzy to you because I made it semi-transparent. :)
stun gun Milly Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 Oh,okay sorry but I still love it it's soo cute!
Guest Chris Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [color=#707875]they're all very nice. i don't have the time right now to post about all of them, but my favorite is the hack one. good job.[/color]
Whiteblaze Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 I like that Inuyasha one, it looks very nice with the blue and the little paw is very cute!
Shippo Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dan Rugh [/i] [B]I made this for Otaku[b]Boards[/b] member, Shippo. Unfortunately, it's now his/her second choice since someone got to it before me. heh. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=426941[/IMG] Do you like it anyway? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue] Of course i do! Thats why i have it :D [/color]
Dan Rugh Posted July 13, 2003 Author Posted July 13, 2003 Another InuYasha banner. This is the first time I've done a grid on one of these. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=432900[/img] *Gasp*.... It's yellow... and I like it that way. Comments...
Little Trigger Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 Hey that's cool! Wait a minute...is that Myoga on his shoulder?
stun gun Milly Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 That's sooo cool the way InuYasha looks it's very nice I like it alot! great job and good work!
Guest Chris Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stun gun Milly [/i] [B] great job and good work! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=#707875]there has got to be some copyright laws infringed upon here . . . . anyway, the banner looks great. i congradulate you, for this is the first time i've actually liked a yellow banner. you are doing very well my friend.[/color]
Whiteblaze Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 Inuyasha&Black-haired Inuyasha, that looks very nice! He really looks different, between the two forms with the black contrasting with the gray.
Guest Chris Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [color=#707875][b]i'm pretty sure the one with black hair isn't inyu. i believe it's naraku(sp?) or something.[/b][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now