OtakuBoards

Dan Rugh's banners (updated often)

Dan Rugh

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough with the Kouga-ness.

Here's a new one of Tomo from Fushigi Yuugi. I want to see this series so bad. The character design is really cool. For example:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=451596[/img]

Eh? Eh? *nudges you with elbow*

EDIT: It's not fuzzy, that's called transparency.

*claps* Very good! I like this one because I can clearly see everything on the banner. It may be a little fuzzy, but I'll call it texture. 10/10. (Besides, I like Tomo!!)

~YAY!!~

EDIT: Call it what you want, but in my book... IT'S FUZZY!!

i like it, & it doesnt look fuzzy to me! I like them all,I dont always like really umm.....non-plain-ish type(i guess thats what you would call them! lol ^^). Like Dan Rugh said, they dont have to be full of stuff. I think they look very nice the way they are. They just need some text. ^^

Gosh Dan, you make more banners than anyone I know and for some reason I thought I had looked through here before and not seen anything too great so I never came back, but I don't know who's I was looking at b/c all of these are so great! You have a wonderful talent and there are only few people on here that haven't made a single bad banner or avatar yet, you are for sure one of them. Wow, I like the Hack and Kikaider ones the best...I used to hate that show but it hs gotten really really good! I am in love with those of Jiro! (Not to mention he is hot) But I appologize for not posting until now, like I said, I guess I was imagining things when I thought I had looked at yours.

Love, Kaola

Also, I just got a great banner from Stuart but when I decide to change mine, can I use your Jiro/Ichiro one? I would really appreciate it as long as no one else is using it!?

Here's another one. This is Rem from Trigun. The reason there are flowers in the background is because red geraniums are her favorite and she says that they represent courage and strength.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=452505[/img]

The quote is Rem's little motto that Vash eventually makes his own.

Oh the Rem one is so beautiful!!! I love her! Also I like the checker pattern on the Inu one. He does look so innocent!

Thanx also Dan! Can you also tell me where you got your Kikaider pictures in a pm please. I am having a hard time finding some.

Love, Kaola

I like Zazie the Beast. Do you like Zazie the Beast? If you don't, you should. Maybe this banner will help you decide. It's of Zazie the Beast from Trigun.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=453379[/img]

So what's your decision?

[size=1] Heh, love the banner. I like the design you gave it, and the background. First thing that caught my eye was the tab (very nice idea) on it, and of course the gun. Lol...

EDIT-:D Loved the Rem banner as well! You cut images very nicely....^_^ I love the banner as a whole. Keep up the good work![/size]

Zazie was in the episode with the sandworms. He was one of the kids at the orphanage [spoiler]who ended up being one of the Gung Ho Guns.[/spoiler]

The blue text is supposed to be indecipherable. It adds effect, I guess. I just wrote some random stuff about him.

[color=darkblue]
Ooo, i really like your latest one of Zazie. I really like how it looks [i]Different[/i] I mean its not just a regular Rectangle like almost all other banners.
Its shaped [i]Differently[/i], And i like that. Great job :D[/color]

I missed that episode. *curses at her mother for making her go to bed early* I hope I get to see a rerun of it or something... Anyway, I like the banner, even though I don't know the subject. Good job. 10/10.

~A girl who likes getting mad at her mother~

P.S. Not many will understand this joke except Stuart~

Many of you won't be familiar with this character. His name is Jakotsu and he is a member of a brotherhood called the Shichinintai. He is in love with InuYasha even though his mission is to kill him. Haha.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=454328[/img]

Cool banner! I like the pics you used, too, and the font is okay. Just, make it stand out a little more. I can see it, but everyone else who's looking over my shoulder right now *turns head and shoos everyone else away* can't read it. But, I like it. And that's all that matters.

~A girl who's opinion doesn't matter... HEY!!!!!~