Dan Rugh

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is eh.
(from left)Kageroumaru, Musou, Kanna, Kagura, Juuroumaru, Goshinki

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=482443[/img]

These are Naraku's incarnations from InuYasha. I wanted to fit Naraku in there too, but it just got too crowded (they started fighting).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ratix [/i]
[B]Hmm, pretty! :D
Can I have it? ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
Please try to put something more into your post that will contribute to the discussion of the art. If you would like it, either make it as a side comment, or PM him about it, rather than basing the post around it. "Pretty" simply won't cut it when commenting on a banner. ~_^

Fans of HomestarRunner.com will get this one. For those of you who aren't fans, become one.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=482774[/img]

This was taken from [URL=http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html]Suntan[/URL] of Strong Bad's E-mail replies.

The Naruto banner is really cool,and the evilness in it is really cool,the pics and the background are really nice and great!!The Tamahome banner is really nice,the green color goes really good with the pic and the text,the style of the text is very neat and the symbol too,I also like the little squares at the bottom I think there cute ^^.The Pilot Candidate banner is really cute,I like the chibi pics of the boy's,them singing,the background and text are really neat!!The many faces of Misao is really funny I really like this one and funny pics of Misao are really neat and the quote too!!The Incarnations of Naraku banner is a really neat banner,and like you said if you were to add Naraku in it,it would be a little crowded,but it's really nice and the pics are really good!And the latest banner is funny too,I like the pics and everything,and the box to the right is funny and gives you a solution to the abs problem ^_^.Overall you did a really great job to the banners and everything!!

What a coincidence! I just finished a banner and right as I was saving it, I got an e-mail notification that someone had finally posted in my thread after a few days.

Well, here it is. It's Pen Pen from Neon Genesis Evangelion. He's so penguin-y and cool (heh). Besides, how can you not love something that lives in a refrigerator. :p

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=484405[/img]

Ooooh! It's wonderful, no?

[size=1][b]P.S. THE USED!!![/b][/size]

Guest RPG&BattleKing
Wow. Thats all I can say. Those banners are the best Ive ever seen. WOW. Im completely bewldered. The Nauto ones are probably the best. Im seriouse their beutiful. I love how the newer ones look rounded. Those are pure awesomeness. Perhapes you could answer the banner request Im about to post...

Guest RPG&BattleKing
OH MY GOD!!!! That is one of the best banners Ive seen in my whole life. Aw man its cool as heck... and its not to late for my request (even though B_S already made one). As I said before you are the best so keep em comin.

Your favorite band banner looks like it came out to be liked how you wanted ^^,also it's really neat all the different text in the banner are really nice,the color of the text is neat,and the pics are a bit blurry type but I like the poses the give in the banner,it's really great!!The Pen Pen banner is really nice I really like the icicles in the background and the whole sky bluish color in there,it sets a mood as if it were somewhat cold,and the pic of Pen Pen is really nice and I like the position Pen Pen is in.The text is nice too it matches the banner very well.The Sora and Crim banner is really nice and the two faded pics in the background go very nice with the pics infront of them,and the position the pics give are very nice and set a battling type of mood to the banner.Overall they are really great!!I hope to see more!!

Oh,I'm sorry ^^,but it still looks very nice I really like the final banner of it,I like the faded text of .Hack//Sign in the corner,the text that has the neat quote and the style of it goes nicely with the banner,and once again I like the pics and the faded ones in the back of the front ones,I really like how you do that ^^.Overall it's still really great,and I really like it!!I hope to see more!

This is a banner for Arcadia. He kindly asked, I kindly produced.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=486150[/img]

How is it?

And here is one I did for OB member, rich, in the Banner Request Forum:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=486201[/img]

[size=1][i]HAPPY 300 POSTS![/i][/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][FONT=century gothic]The Sora and Crim banner is.... so-so. Not very good probably because the quality of the pictures.( but what do I know?) I guess Sora and Crim don't make a good team. But I do very much like the Escaflowne one, it's a very nice color. The animated one, how did you make the effect on the text part when it changes, it looks neat-o.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest RPG&BattleKing
Once again you have completed masterpieces. I am completely bewildered. You are truly the most extrordinary banner maker I have ever witnessed. That is why I am delivering you the honer of having lots of big words to read. Im seriouse. The modified Sora/Crim one is very nice. Especially the way you put the logo in. Very good, very good. The Van one, as LT said, has very nice color and the Evangelion one is beutiful. I love the way it fades in then gets all bold at the end, not to mention the nice picture. Ver nice. And one last big word for the road, antidisastablishmentarianism. I hope thats right. I could spell i when I was 4...

Tasuki (pronounced [i]TA-skee[/i] not [i]ta-SOO-kee[/i]) is another of the Suzaku Seishi from Fushigi Yuugi along with Chichiri and Tamahome (two others that I've done banners of). Like all my FY banners, I like to incorporate the kanji characters that are somewhere on their bodies.

Tasuki has the kanji [i]yoku[/i], meaning "wing," on his right arm. The other kanji in the background has no affiliation with the show and I have no idea what it says. I just thought it added a nice touch to it.

Enough talking, here it is:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=486882[/img]

Oh, and the thing he is holding is a fan if you couldn't tell. :)

I really like the Escaflowne banner,it's really nice and I like the redish overall color,the text style is really neat,and the feathers in the front gives it a nice touch ^^.The animated Evangelion is really nice and the animation is really good,the pics with the characters suit the banner really well and the text is really neat,I also like the darkness to it.The Tasuki banner is really nice,I like the background and the symbols in it,the faded pic in the background is really great,the pic in the front goes nicely with the banner,the text is really great and the symbol in the corner is really neat!Overall you did a really great job!!I hope to see more soon!!

This is Mitsukake ([i]meets-KAH-kay[/i]). He's featured with the little Tama-neko. He He. I made it simple and floral. heh

[img]http://kangarugh.250free.com/mitsukake.jpg[/img]

Like always, the kanji is "shin" meaning [i]sadness[/i] and is located on his left palm.

Please, please, please let me have your chichiri banner! It's sooo cool! That one is my favorite tho I like them all. The Kenshin won is cool too. You should have the animals they rersent tho...the love and peace, aosih shinomori,megaman ones ar all sool too. Man I wish I could make a banner...All your banners are awsome! I like the Fushigi Yugi, Kenshin, Trigun, Dragonball, Yu Yu Hakoso(I know that's spelled wrong),and well, all of them! I still like the first Chichiri the most tho...