Dan Rugh's banners (updated often)

Dan Rugh

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PhoenixFlame [/i]
[B]hmm..what picture making program do you use? [/B][/QUOTE]

Is that all you have to say? "hmm.." (heh)

Well, for the individual frames, I used Adobe Photoshop 7.0. After I was all done with the frames, I put them into Adobe Image Ready 7.0 in order to animate them. Would you believe that the second or two that it takes for the horse to appear that there are 12 frames there?

Guest PhoenixFlame
i was wondering cause my crappy picture making program is like 3 years old i mean look at my avatar and banner...dont they look horrible compared to the others here? and nice banners

[size=1][color=maroon]Dan is the coolest!

The jello one is great. It kind of makes me hungry, though, and then those kids sit there and just eat the jello in front of me, and then I just don't know what to do. Especially since I don't [i]have[/i] any jello! Woe is me!

....yeah, so super dandy banners and all that. They're totally off the chain.[/color][/size]

[color=green]

Ok! I just scanned through this whole thread reading everything and looking at [i]all[/i] the banners JUST to understand everything that's happened. And frankly IT WAS WORTH IT! I mean those banenrs are truly amazing! I just can't imagine how someone could rate that out of a meesly (sp?) 10. Like seriously! I love [i]all[/i] of them. Every single one. None of them were less the perfect. That's all I have to say for now. Thank-You. Lol.

-Lrb[/color]

[size=1][color=maroon]Dan, that was [i]sad[/i]. It [i]died[/i]. I thought I was going to get a cup cake or something, but instead the whole thing just ceased to exist. That poor, fluffly monster thing on your banner!

....it was pretty neat, though. Even if you are a murderer. At least you're creative about it. So props for [i]that[/i].[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=maroon]Ha ha ha! Firsties!

Yes, I agree, awesome song. The picture itself is very perty.. reminds me of a cross between the movie Prancer and this old Christmas book I used to have about a train that took kids to see Santa and this little boy got a bell from the sleigh... and.... yeah, I got a little carried away.

What's the font you used? It's kind of cool.. it looks a little odd, but somehow it doesn't really take away too much from the picture.

Yeah, that's about it.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=green]

Firsties meaning first reply to the banner. I love the banner (and song) but I don't like how you underlined the words. In fact, I dispise it. But it's your banner and do what you like. I love that picture you used. If it didn't have any words I'd use it as my own banner! Heh heh. Okies well good job.

8/10

-Lrb
[/size][/color]

whew!!!!!!!!! i love dbc!!! and that song is like my favorite!!! yay!! *dances around the computer* but i havent heard it in so long. >.< oh well. just one thing .. .. i dont like teh underlining very much. i dont know why. .. . it looks a little cluttered i guess. but very nice photo. it reminds me of that old movie "White Christmas" with Fred Astare and Betty Davis. oh great movie. check it out. but im lovin that banner. ^__^ beautimus work, like always

Ok I did this before and after eating dinner.

I took the picture of Tsukasa, put scan lines over it, and THEN cropped it. That's how the lines are only over him. :)

The hexagon's were all done by me as well as the numbers and background . I did a lot of photo-editing to this one and came out with very good results, in my opinion.

Enough talking which probably none of you read anyway.... here it is:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=506438[/img]

Comments?

I love it! I like Tsukasa's expression, the contrast of the colors, and the backround ^_^! The only thing, and this is a super insignificant thing, is that for the "//sign" part, the white letters start to blend with the white backround. But, other than that, it's great! Good job!^_^

By popular demand, I present to you my newest banner, t33n_G1rl_Squ4dx0rx!! To actually make this, I had to watch the episodes over and over again to get the pictures. I hope it meets your expectations. :)

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=506944[/img]

This took me at least two hours to do. The blue lines were a HUGE pain in the ***. I might even add more to it later, but not tonight.

[size=1][color=maroon]Ah, Strong Bad, you crazy... thing... you. Glad to see some Homestar Runner, though. Warms my heart right up, it does. I can just hear him speaking as each panel flashes up. Right, I'm gonna have to go watch it, now.

[i]I don't like food any more.[/i][/color][/size]