OtakuBoards

Dan Rugh's banners (updated often)

Dan Rugh

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o.O We..all..love...WHAT? Knives ist scary...*shivers* Scaaaaary... But besides that, the banner that you made of him [b]is[/b] very cool. The picture you used...Yea. But the Hellsing one roxors!!! I mean really, the banner kicks arse! I like how you did the thing with the title and crosses running down the side. *thumbs up* Coolnessness. And the warthog one. No comment. o.O Let's just leave it at that.

-Erin

I've really been getting into the simpleness. Also, I've been working less to satify what I think others would like, but rather what I find pleasing to my own tastes.

With that being said, here is another Son Goku banner.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=498711[/img]

wow. that is really pretty. i like it lots. what is that "Son Goku" thing you keep makin banners of? i dont get out much so i dont kno. but i like it alot. i like all ur stuff. its very cool. i aslo like that last son goku banner (i think it from that) the one that has green on it and that guy. i liked that one very much. i think this last one is prolly your best yet, though.
~haze

I'm on a crazy posting spree in my thread tonight because I'm leaving for home in an hour and won't be at my computer until sunday night. And by coincidence, I got about 3 or 4 requests.

Here's a Rin and Sesshoumaru banner made for Ryu Sakura. I really liked this picture so I didn't do much changing to it.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=498774[/img]

I'm glad someone posted so I can get this avatar on here. Thank you Chichiri's Girl!!! :)

Well, Double_B_Daigo is using my Knives banner and he asked for a matching avatar so here it is:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=498797[/img]

The Knives banner is really great,and the text looking like blood is really neat,the pics go really well with the text,and has a darkness thing to it.The Hel*sing banner is really neat,the qoute goes really great with the pic and the color and style of it too,and the name on both sides of the banner make it look really cool,and the background is neat with the grey type of color.The Blahman banner is funny,I like the pic with the halo(sp?) on his head,that was funny for a joke ^^,also the background makes the pic really noticeable,I wonder what Blahman thought of it if he saw it.The Son Goku banner is really great,I like the simpleness you did to it,I also like the light blue,and the pic goes really good with the text,but it is a little hard to read the text,but it still looks really great!!I really like the Rin and Sesshoumaru banner alot,it's a cute pic of Rin with Sesshoumaru,the really light pinkness goes really nicely with both of them,and the text goes great with it overall.The Knives avatar is really neat,with his face and the text looking like blood makes it have a dark type of theme to it,I really like the text and the way it is.The Ryu Sakura's avatar is really cute,I really like how it kind of captured a moment of Rin,and the text is really nice!Overall you did a really great job,I hope to see more soon!!

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]

Why are you guys calling it Hel*sing? Its Hellisng! Its not like Hell is a swear word. Hellsing is the name of an Organization and Hellsing was a real thng, I forgot what, before hand. And if its somekind of "I'm a christian." thing, So am I and Hell is mentioned several times in the bible.

As for Ryu Sakura's banner, I love it. You did a good job on it. It has a simlicity that stands out. good job. :D [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Here's a banner I made for my old acquaintance, Tsuki. She asked me to make it for her over AIM and provided me with a picture and quote. Little strands of hair are the worst to crop. :(

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=502799[/img]

Heh, I recognize that image from Quizilla.....

Anyway, I like the banner very much. The font and background picture match quite well. However, the text is a bit hard to read. Just a little bit. Also, its color seems slightly off. Darkening it would probably solve both problems.

~Dagger~

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *catches a rose in his teeth*
I'm so happy that you both like what I've made for you.

Here's one that just popped in my head. So I made it.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=503949[/img]