OtakuBoards

Dan Rugh's banners (updated often)

Dan Rugh

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Dan Rugh! I love your banners! Especially the Fushigi Yuugi ones. They always seem to turn out the best. I like this new animated Nuriko one. [spoiler]:sob: It's too bad Nuriko-sama had to die.[/spoiler] I like the little sign you put on the "o" in Nuriko. How do you do that? *sigh* I wish I could make banners like you...:laugh: Now when do I get my CCD one? C-ya on the other side!

-Erin
"Tama-baby!" -Nuriko

[size=1] A teen girl squad banner. Oh, that would be priceless. I get all choked-up just thinking about it. Sniffle.

But yeah, I still lurve my banner. Do you think perhaps you could make me an avatar to go with it? I'll tattoo your name on my (insert body part here) if you do! It'll be the best!

(coughs)... so yeah.

- Arcadia[/size]

[quote] Do you think perhaps you could make me an avatar to go with it? I'll tattoo your name on my (insert body part here) if you do! It'll be the best![/quote]

Heh. I made it for you and I decided that I want the tattoo to go down the slope of your nose. I was walking down the street one day and I saw this guy with a tattoo like that and I asked him if I could take a picture of him. I'm so glad that he let me.[URL=http://kangarugh.250free.com/randomguy_tattoo.jpg]Take a look.[/URL]

Oh, as soon as you get a tattoo like that guy, you can start using this avatar I made for you:
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=495557[/img]

I think it is cool how you make these. I wish someone could teach me how to make these. Very nice banners. I love them! They are truly amazing. My favorite is the Love and Peace one or the afi one. Hard to decide. Maybe afi.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Dan Rugh[/i]

Heh. I made it for you and I decided that I want the tattoo to go down the slope of your nose. I was walking down the street one day and I saw this guy with a tattoo like that and I asked him if I could take a picture of him. I'm so glad that he let me.Take a look.
[/quote]

Heh. That guy is waaaaay cool. I love all your banners, can't comment individually right now. Bed time. We love your banners Danny boy!!

^^;;

I also really like the Megaman banner. It's nicely done and I like the colors. Could you make me a Megaman Zero banner? Anyways, it's nicely done. Keep it up and bring it on! I can't wait to see more of your banners.

I made this banner of Son Goku from Saiyuki because I liked the picture. The background used to be all different colors but I cut it out and stuck it on white. I tried doing something with the back, but it didn't look good since the picture took up so much of the banner. I like it how it is, though.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=496257[/img]

I like how you made the Mitsukake kind of floral it makes it look really nice,I also really like the pic,and the cat,the cat is really cute ^^.The redish pink color goes really neat with the banner.I like the text you used it goes really good with the floral design.I really love the Nuriko banner,it's really funny,how he appears to look like a girl,but he's actually a guy ^^.I also like how you did that affect with the O I thought that was really funny.The pics are also really good looking and go really great with the banner,I like the beginning of the banner too and it's design set up of what's coming up ^^.The banner for Erinzyger is really neat,I also like how you fade it for the quote and it does the fading really smoothly.The pics are really nice and go really good with the qoute and everything,the text style is also really great!I thought the picture of the man was funny even though it's not a banner or avatar,I guess he loves your name on his nose :p ,but the avatar is really nice and the redish color makes it look really great!The Afi thingy is really neat,and the pics look great,and the animation to it goes smoothly,overall it's really neat.Your last banner you are right to keep the background white,because if you were to add a color it would look like it has too much,I really like the pic,it's smooth looking and really nice.I also really like the shadow you added behind the text it makes it look really nice.Overall you did a really great job!!I hope to see more!

Aw wow Dan! The Son Goku banner is awesome! I like the little shadow text thing you did with his name and the series title. It's a good pic too. And a Teen Girl Squad banner would be awesome. Can't wait to see that one ((if you do it)). *holds up an "I Think Dan Rugh Is The Most Awesome Banner-Maker On OB" poster*

How about this Knives banner? Anyone who writes their name in other people's blood is insane, but for some reason we all still love 'im.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=497156[/img]

[b]Oct. 7th 7:41pm ET:[/b]
I did this one as a request for Eternal Otaku. Since no one posted after my last post, I'm just sticking it in here:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=498760[/img]

There were no mess ups, Eternal Otaku. Your post was not clear so I made one with Hellsing. Frankly, I don't feel like making another one.

Here's a gag banner I made. The person asked for a Halo (the video game) banner with a warthog (the motor vehicle) on it. Immediately, I saw this in my mind and said to myself that I had to do it as a joke. I wonder what blahman will think when he sees his "Halo" banner. Hahahaha.

[img]http://kangarugh.250free.com/warthog_halo.jpg[/img]

Edit: I guess Syk or someone didn't like my joke and deleted my post. Boo hoo! Blahman didn't even get to see it. :(