OtakuBoards

Dan Rugh's banners (updated often)

Dan Rugh

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Stuart, that's one of the strangest comments I've gotten so far on one of my banners. lol Thanks!

Fresh anime + Good program = New banner!!!

I finished this one of Furi Kuri/Fooly Cooly/FLCL (pick one) just a few minutes ago.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=458849[/img]

Comments or Suggestions?

I like FLCL! That show is COOL! Anywayz, it couldn't be very much better. All that I would suggest is to change the color of the text that says FLCL. That's pretty much it. Laterzez. *walks into walls repeatedly* *people stare*

~Can I help you?~

I know I told you already but I wanted to say it again b/c this one is soooo awesome! I really love it! I don't know what it is about it but I just think it is so cute! (Not in a bad way tho...just remember I am a girl!) But I really like the colors the most! They are so awesome.

Love, Kaola

Very nice. Pink suits Haruko, definitly a perfect color for her. I like Furi Curi, as I said before, and this banner's got it all. The only beef I have with it is that it's pink. I just don't like that color, but it fits her sooo well. Here's my rating:

SGM Banner: 9.8/10

Keep 'em comin'!

~Lalalalalalala~

Here's the avatar...ness:

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=459854[/img]

Not so much pink-ness in this one.

EDIT:
*is now a junior member as of this post* Only took me 5 months to achieve this status. No big deal, anyway.

Nice Avi. I like that it lost all that pink-ness. I think that ones really good.

New avi: 10/10

Very nice. By the way, it took me only 20 days to become a junior member. Cool, huh?

~A girl who types a lot in 20 days. Laterzez!!~

[quote]*is filled with joy for another FLCL banner*[/quote]

Well make room for a little bit more joy, Yami, because here's another FLCL banner. I had a bunch of leftover pictures I didn't use when I was preparing for the first FLCL banner.

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=460824[/img]

That's Naota, the main character. In the background, Mamimi is giving kissy faces to an uninterested Naota. heh

I really like the background pic, and the frontground(what?) pics are good too. The text is good and I like the little squares on the side. I don't know why, but I like little designs like that. Anywayz, that's pretty much it. Here's my overall rating:

Newest FLCL banner: 9.6/10

I'm just picky. LAterzez!!

~:cross: Lalalalalala~