OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy 11 Beta Test

RPGchick

I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED MY CHANCE TO GET THE BETA TEST FOR FF11!!!

My cable went out just in time to ruin this for me...

Well anyways, I was just wondering if anyone was lucky enough to win a beta test. I checked everywhere, but the contest thing ended on the 25th.

[size=1][color=CC0000]I presume you live in the US, yes? I would be all over that beta test, had it been announced over in England too. I really want to see FFXI in action.. playing some kind of demo for it at least. ARGH!

¬¬ *kicks England for not being cool enough*[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]I thought they started taking more beta testers, though? At least for the PC version, anyway. Just take a look at this:

[url]http://www.square-enix-usa.com/notice.html[/url]

Maybe that ended too, though, I don't know. I would've tried for a spot, but I don't think my PC can run it. Plus I don't have near enough free space on my hard drive.[/color]

im a beta tester, but thats about as much as i can say

[size=1][color=CC0000]I'm sure you can say more, and I think in future you should. People like punctuation too. ^_^ -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]

• 3 months later...
Hey,

I am a beta tester, see me online under the name ?Aken?. Beta test is winding down so don?t go looking for the last sealed copy of the beta game; you?re too late. In case you are wondering all the beta people are bound by an agreement that keeps them mute from saying anything about the game. :bawl: Once beta ends keep your eyes open for press releases, images, and other fun things officialy released by square.

-Aken

I had the beta since August. Been playing non stop even since.... It is truly one addicitive game... too addictive. Aside from the media saying video games are violent.... now they can say its digitzed crack. The beta is unforunately ends on Oct 14th, so I have to return my beta Hdd sony lent me via UPS (heck they even paid for shipping for us already). It is indeed very well worth the monthly fee. ($12.95 a month plus and extra buck for any new characters). The PC version comes out Oct 28th. The PS2 version comes out in March for the Public for $100 and its bundled with the HDD. Those who beta tested the PS2 version get both for FREE around the same time of the PC launch especially those who are in the Gamer Advisory Panel (like me - might even get it BEFORE the Oct 28th release date.) I love Sony and Square-Enix ^^

We will. At first we just knew we'd get the HDD, I guess the time between the start of the beta and now that they decided to give us the game too. The proof is in this email you probability gotten from the gamer advisory panel/sony. Soon as they get our beta hdd's, the sooner they send your ffxi/hdd. There WAS some rumors flying throughout Vana'diel that we has gonna get the HDD with the game preinstalled, but I knew that couldn't be done in case the data on the hdd becomes corrupted. Nice way for Sony to pay tribute to us gamers no?

In the mean time dude, we should get together sometime before the beta ends this Tuesday. I'm Zeroblade 20war/11whm. I'm currently in the Bastok Markets trying to get mission 7 done. If your level is higher than mine, help me take out them Copper Quadavs :P

i would partner up with you but i havent play for at least a month so i am way behind you :( i don't know why i stopped i just had so many things to do plus we lose this data anyway, but when it comes out to the public im going to play non-stop.