Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What rate do you give it?  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. What rate do you give it?

    • Bad!reallllly bad!
      3
    • Okay. Could do with a little shading.
      2
    • meh.
      2
    • Good! Mint! Brill! Ohhhhhh yeah!
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, I saw the cover of the movie 'Drive', and it looked cool! So, I drew it. At first it looked like a mushroom (Because of the hair), it took me ages to get it right. I guess...this was the best I could do...please rate...
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
obviously u didn't put much effort into it...No shading anywhere except for the hair. his left leg doesn't look too good either. The whole thing look too plain. Try using shapes and lines first, like in drawing books. You need more practice. I'm not trying to be mean, just helping u out
Posted
But I like it. I don't bother with shadeing.You don't have to shade your Pic's all the time.

Any ways, I'm only showing u a sample of my pics! I have loads more shaded ones and all....Oh, and I [b]DID[/b] Put effort into it. Do you know how long that took me???
Posted
You put effort to it? oO
And I thought my skills needed to be developed -_-
Sorry, but it doesn't look good in my opinion... The leg is way odd, and the proportions at all are messed up...
Posted
I think it's OK... Well who am I kidding he's too fat and I don't see any shading in the hair or body. Overall if that took you a long time you need to go over your skills again.
5/10
Posted
Right, that's the last time I post any art work here! Give me a break! How old are you? I'm 13! Come on! You lot always say ae doesn't matter, it does to me!

Hey, go and ask ever person in my school, ever one will say I'm a good drawer FOR my age...but, I drew this YEARS ago. This should be better. If this isn't good enough then ever one on OB must hate me...
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
vicky...This pic is the same as the other one. I've seen 1st graders draw like that. Is that the best YOU GOT? Why don't u take a look at my pictures, and you'll see what i mean kid. HAHAH

Anyway, I'm 15 myself, not much older than 13, so calm down kid. I don't hate u. Yur pictures remind me of my sorry art when I was in 1st grade. I can still remember those lol.
Posted
Yeah your right...may as well give up...I can't become an arist any ways...I've posted one last thread here...and I'll never post here again...

I think I'll just stick to being alone here...
Posted
Hey, hey. Don't let those comments get you down. If you keep practicing, you could probably become pretty good at drawing. Just don't completely give up on drawing like I did. I gave up on it and lost any talent I had (which, admittedly, wasn't that much).
Posted
Hey, thanxs! I think it just some people...guess the better drawers just see it different...meh, one day I'll be as good as...some...really good guy that can draw!
  • 1 year later...
Guest Poetic Abyss
Posted
Hehe...... just ignore the vietnamese..... or whatever his name is. Obviously, he's not that great of an artist, himself, if he can't offer any advice on how to improve. :rolleyes:
A good artist wouldn't trash an aspiring artist. But yeah.... anywho...

For the cover of Drive I'm just going to go off the drawing, since I never saw the movie or even the container for it. First off, it's not half bad at all. I like the facial structure for the character quite a bit. ^_^ The character's body is a little..... stubby... again, I can't tell if this is simply the art style you're going for or not. For the right leg, I can tell what position you're going for, but it didn't really make it. Your biggest problem with that one is foreshortening. Nice job on the left arm though! The feet need a tiny bit of work... but I'm no ace with feet either... ><
All in all, it's not half bad. You're going to be an amazing artist, just keep trying. If you need any help or just wanna talk with me you can catch me on AIM or MSN
AIM: P0etic Abyss
MSN:d0c70r_amp@hotmail.com

Always great reviewing pictures and trying my best to help. ^_^
Posted
hey, don't give up, my brother (love comic party!). critiscism can be very hard to take but it's always good. Whatever was to be said about your drawings already was. So, just to give you some renewal of spirit and to boost your inspiration and desire to draw here goes one of my first and one of my last just for you to see how much can a person improve if one's heart is really into it - of course I'm not saying that I'm a professional, but you can see the difference ;)

Here it goes:
[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20535[/url]
Posted
Alright, that's a good drawing, I guess, but it is out of proportion and it needs shading and more detail. It also looks too small and blocky, but maybe you're a new artist. I drew like that a couple years ago, lol. It is good for a beginner, definitely. I would give it a 4/10 being nice. But don't let that get you down. I usually rate beginners 1.5/10. Keep drawing and get better, dude.

-MILZ
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...