Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Return to FFVII, the world of busty chicks


Recommended Posts

Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
I present to u all of my Tifa drawings from FFVII.
Posted
Oh my god those are good but does'nt that pic in the top right corner kinda flirt with the line between hentai and anime. Sorry if I offended you that's just what I think. I still like it and the others though.
9.9/10
If it was colored I would give it a perfect 10/10
Posted
OK, as good as you are on shading (the poses look a little too perfect to me), you [i]seriously[/i] need to lay off the crotch revealing areas. We've got kids running around, you know. It may not be offensive to you, but I don't care for it myself.
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
I'm really sorry Ginnylyn. I'll try to not post those things anymore. I feel uncomfortable looking at it myself lol
Posted
I'm a semi-little kid!!! *burns eyes out*

Very good, apart from the camera angles... I'd give them 9.5 outta ten..

You should move to Japan and go into the doujinshi buisiness..
Posted
[color=#707875]Sorry, The Vietnamese, but this is going too far.

Your increased flaming of other members, as well as this art...it's just a constant violation of the rules that can't be ignored.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...