Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here, I found a pic yesterday that I thought was cool, but since I was too pissed off to do the cutout really good, I just made it really simple... What do you tell me about this one?
Oh yeah, it's from a comic named Exarch, that is drawn by Joe Madureira...
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]That looks pretty cool...Itd be better if you could see the whole pic but its still a pretty freaking cool looking character...

May have to check out that comic :D [/color][/font]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]very nice. i like the color scheme. simple yet effective. good job.[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=CC0000]It's all good. Not as good as your other wallpapers, and I don't like the text in this one. It should be more.. delicate.[/size][/color]
Posted
I like it. And before anyone starts about the left part; if you use it as WP, mostly your items are to the left ;)
Good job. I liked your other better yes, but they are also VERY good ;P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...