Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Chris, man, lighten up will ya? :D Nah, just kidding, Everyone has their own taste.

I personally, love all of them. You have true CG talent. You and Nomad should put something together sometime, that would be cool. Keep showing us more, I love the really wierd one that Chris hates, the one that you wanted someone to use.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]-.- . . . . . i'm an otaku.

i like the last one. it was done very well. looks like something kitty could do. heh, good job.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]i really like that one. it looks almost profesional. i don't know, i don't see many profesional gfx these days. heh, good job though.[/b][/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]it seems like everyone is giving into the anichrist these days. meh. for what it is, it's good.[/b][/color]
Posted
What?? The anti-christ will be a person that says he is the messiah, and leads the world into doing something evil after gaining their trust through some "kindly" actions....anyways, I think theres nothing wrong with the name subversive, its cool, and japanese is my favorite language...!
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]pink is the tool of the antichrist. by using pink in his banners he is giving into the antichrist. the antichrist sucks.[/b][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=00006][b]*coughpinkcoughpinkcough*

Heh, it's cool. Wish I could do that...I like the contrast of the [u]pink[/u] and green.

-L/Z[/b][/color][/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]it works nicely. the green and the peach go well together. very nice.[/b][/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]nice. i'm glad it's not pink this time.[/b][/color]
Posted
Stop saving them as JPGs, dammit. o.< You're tearing the quality apart. What program do you use, Sub? If Adobe Photoshop or PSP, save it as a "CompuServe Gif". Better quality than a JPG and a similar file size.

Or you could do PNG.

Just anything but JPG. >_<
Posted
What? Is that a joke? lol
If you save it as JPG with a high enough quality it shall be perfect... But GIF? ¬_¬
Oh yeah, I told you about the "hangiyakushiya" already and what you have to fix there... The eye one is OK, but I don't get what you really did much on that... I don't see much of an image editting...
The third one is nice, but you could make it smaller, for it has some space in the middle that doesn't really need...
Posted
[color=#707875]Actually Chaos is right. GIF is superior to JPEG if you're working with less colours. I haven't seen anything from Subversive that uses more colours than a GIF could handle.

Obviously though, it has to be an optimised GIF. If you optimise the file, it'll be very sharp and clear, rather than jaggy (like with JPEG).[/color]
Posted
Well... I never had troubles with JPG if using the right quality... And GIF only does good if it doesn't have gradients and stuff like that... Or else it looks really awful.
Posted
[color=#707875]Jaggies is probably the wrong word. JPEG format tends to result in some colour loss and sometimes a "blurring" effect. GIF is 100% sharp, if it's optimised and if you're not using an image with thousands of colours.[/color]
Posted
[b][size=1]
That just screams FFVII to me o.<
I'm pretty sure it's not meant to, lol, but it sorta reminds me of something that is spoiler-y.

I think maybe the font needs stretching(?) and a little nudging to the right.[/b]

Yes.. I like the way that beam thing fades into the spaceyness.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...