conpiracymonki Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 [b][size=1]Well, I didn't know whether to post this here, or in the Picture forum, but then I thought to myself, 'hey.. it looks kinda like a graphic-thingy.. and it's odd and twisted.. I post in Art & Design' And so I am.[/b] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=423674[/img] [b][color=blue]Chocobeek:[/b][/color] *holds gun to your head* Not that Weh gave me any choice ¬.¬ [/size]
Break Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]AAARGH!! *hides under a keyboard* That picture is so disturbing with that effect, it scares the crapola out of me (even though the picture IS me oO) totally. But it's good... in a scary nice way. :)[/size][/color]
GinnyLyn Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 :eek: :drunk: :wow: *is officially freaked out now, speechless too* Oh my... Heh. Heh heh. Heh heh heh! :rotflmao: The more I look at it, the more freaked out and amused I get. I like this! *stares at the picture in all its inverseness and giggles nervously, backing away*
Mei Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 [color=green]As I stated over AIM...that pic is disturbing.>> It looks MUCH better uninverted.^^() *hides from Demon Weh now*[/color]
Chaos Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 Yeehaw. Teh Weh not teh on leash like si KoRn. Rawwwrrrrwwwrrrrr. Cool, Azo. And Russeh. Keep up the madness. [Not that you need the reminder.]
Juu Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 [color=#ff00cc] [size=1]Ack! It's EvilWeh! *curls up on ChocoWeh's head* >>; Weh looks totally different with that effect. I didn't recognize it until I saw the bracelets. AND, the bracelet looks soooo kewl! It's all sliver and stuffs. ^ .^; 10/10. ------- Edit: Aaaack. Huge font size. x.x; *edits*[/color] [/size]
Desbreko Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 [color=indigo]Woah...that's freaky. Cool, but freaky, heh. *can't resist posting an invert of me* Whee.... ^_^[/color]
Chaos Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i] [B][color=indigo]Woah...that's freaky. Cool, but freaky, heh. *can't resist posting an invert of me* Whee.... ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] AHHHH! THE BRIGHTNESS!! MY EYES! >< Well, now, I suppose that makes you Neo[i]n[/i] Desbreko. ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now