OtakuBoards

Eva mecha vs GW mecha

Navi

Well i dont know. I hitnk GW would win.....Thatas just me. Cuz i dont know much about Evanlegion. I tried to go to the sites and the plot was stupid for me......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i]
[B]Well i dont know. I hitnk GW would win.....Thatas just me. Cuz i dont know much about Evanlegion. I tried to go to the sites and the plot was stupid for me...... [/B][/QUOTE]

my god, before you say something like that you should really watch the anime first, in my opinion, EVA without a doubt is the best anime out there, and if you think that any gundam could defeat an EVA then your are sadly mistaken my friend, the gundams wouldn't even be able to get past Unit 01's AT field, let alone be fast enough to attack an EVA, you really should watch the anime before critisizing it....

although the gundams outmatch the EVAs in power, in other words, gundams have fuel that can last them a while n the EVAs have a cable that gives them unlimited power, without it, the EVA's power only lasts for 5 or 6 min. (correct me if im wrong cuz i got this info from a site) but, the EVAs design were based of Adam (n no its not the Admin) so that gives them i alittle advantage, n in strength terms, this is where the EVAs overpower the gundams completely in weaponry n its own power

Well, the evas blow the gundams away in speed and defense. The gundams may have mor epowerful weapons but it doesnt matter if you cant hit the target. The only gundam that might liast is probably Epyon or one of the Mobile Fighters like God, or the one from Usa (forgot the name). they might stand a chance if they enhanced there speed some.

no gundam has a chance of defeating an eva, not even g gundam gundams, here's why....

no weapon can harm an EVA, their AT fields protect them from being harmed, they can even stand up to a nuclear bomb

eva's are fast, very fast, so hitting the target in the first place would be a problem

the eva's can slice a gundam in half with one swipe, their progressive knife allows them to do this

the eva has infinate power to fight, if it is equipped with a diesel battery or attached to an umbilical cable, if the cable is cut or the battery destroyed, they have 5 minutes of power left, 1 minute if fighting at maximum power, 1 minute at maximum power is all they need

and last, but not least, when an eva goes berserk, NOTHING can stand in their way....

They will not get rid of the tenchi forum since there is a tenchi part of otaku know of [url]www.theotaku.com[/url]
Unless they take out the tenchi section on otaku and create an evagelion part they wont do it. Trust me they wont.

Anyways, back to the topic

you people who think a gundam or any mobil suit would be able to win against an Eva, you haven't obviously seen Evangelion or read the manga.

Like sephiroth said,"their AT feilds protect them from being harmed, they can even stand against a nuclear bomb"

A gundam wouldn't be able to get passed the AT feild. Then lets say some magical way they would be able to get through the AT feild. THen the eva's speed and strength would take out the mobil suit in seconds, since it is much more faster then a mobil suit. But lets also say then that the ambilical cord thingy for the eva was cut. well then an eva would still be able to run for a couple of minutes or a minute or whatever, it that small amount of time it could take out a single mobil suit,

in the last movie unit 02's cord was cut but it took out the mas produced eva's in a way, there were like 5-6-7, I dont' remember know how many there were. like I said IN A WAY. since they could, well don't want to give it away. but anywhoo,, this proves the point. And eva is way stronger and superior to a mobil suit. Correct me if I am wronge. Sorry if I went on and on, hehe. I love mecha anime shows. Inlcuding gundam ones. I am basing this off of what the known facts are, not if I am a bigger fan of one or the other. Hehe. YOu guys are probbaly sleeping know by getting to the end of this post.
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]no, a gundam!!!!!!!!!!! they suck!

seph, since youre a god, can't you ask adam or james to delete the tenchi forum to make room for an Eva forum? [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, no need to delete the tenchi forum, because we WILL be putting up an evangelion forum, but not just yet, you see I am at the moment working on evangelion for theotaku.com and when I am finally finished, then the EVA forum will be added....

and what saturn healer forgot to mention, NOTHING can stand in the way of an EVA when it goes berserk....

[B]what is Bloody Eva 01???????????? [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, what is it?
and WHERE CAN I GET MANGA COMICS AND WHAT CHANNEL ON TV IS IT ON>???

eva forum sounds kool, do you reckon i can become a mod, how do i?

[B]

yes, what is it?
and WHERE CAN I GET MANGA COMICS AND WHAT CHANNEL ON TV IS IT ON>???

eva forum sounds kool, do you reckon i can become a mod, how do i? [/B][/QUOTE]

it doesn't come on tv, you have to buy it, most video shops which stock anime should stock, you can get manga's at comic book shops that sell anime, although they are pretty rare, bloody eva 01 is just another name for eva unit 01, the robot in my avatar....

well, there are 2 reasons why you can't become a mod for it....

1. you know nothing about EVA

2. we have said time and time again, ask to become a mod, and you won't become one

that is all....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

it doesn't come on tv, you have to buy it, most video shops which stock anime should stock, you can get manga's at comic book shops that sell anime, although they are pretty rare, bloody eva 01 is just another name for eva unit 01, the robot in my avatar....

well, there are 2 reasons why you can't become a mod for it....

1. you know nothing about EVA

2. we have said time and time again, ask to become a mod, and you won't become one

that is all.... [/B][/QUOTE]

*sigh* not a mod 4 Eva!!!!!!!!
so you just get picked "out of the blue"???

"and what saturn healer forgot to mention, NOTHING can stand in the way of an EVA when it goes berserk...."

So what if I did miss that tiny little mistake. :rolleyes: ok maybe something very large mistake. *spoiler* Man When shinji fully syncroniyzed with 01 it got me. I wasn't expecting that to happen. *end of spoiler* but yeah when an eva go beserk or crazy nothing can stop it. I just love those fights when evas go crazy. Cool to me. Say I am weird mental stupid crazy person but I love them. No matter how sickning they are.

[B]

*sigh* not a mod 4 Eva!!!!!!!!
so you just get picked "out of the blue"??? [/B][/QUOTE]

you can't just become a mod by asking to be one, use your common sense, man! we pick those who we think would be appropriate....

anyway, even the nu gundam wouldn't stand a chance against an eva....