OtakuBoards

Eva mecha vs GW mecha

Navi

eva's usually go berserk when the pilot is just about to die, stimulated by the panic nerve in the pilots mind, the eva's just go plain berserk, you can tell when an eva goes berserk because he screams and beats the crap out of the enemy, also you can tell with unit 01 because it opens its mouth and looks evil....

lol unofficially...Eva won.... officially...[SIZE=4]Gundam Won! Shinji got killed by the beam saber! Oh yeah Absolute Terror Fields don't work cuz heero has no fears![/SIZE] Yet another screw up by my friend... the image guy... Toshiji Yuji You BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU SEND ME Hentai.....:flaming:

AT Fields a comprehensive description..
AT fields were created at the turn of the century.
At is short for absolute terror....
Although conventional weapons cannot penetrate....
AT fields can be penetrated when the attacker has no possible fears....
The zero system can be used this way to repel the pilot's fear and then so, rendering them totally useless...... the AT fields that i mean of course...not the gundam pilot..... Also i prefer Evangelions, so I have no idea why i'm protecting gundam......

meh, it could take longer to do the EVA section than was originally expected, if you look at theotaku.com's main page, you will see that I am now in charge of updating the dragonball section too, so now I have 2 things to do, and just a few weeks ago I done some stuff on the gundam section too....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok, lets clear this up a bit. SHINJI=GOD. If u say no, then i will hunt u down, and make it so u will never be able to walk, talk, or write for the rest of ur life! Second, NO GUNDAM WILL EVER BE ABLE TO STAND UP TO SHINJI!!!! Third, Gendo is COOL!!! Fourth, Shinji is actually the only Pilot that can go berserk, without attemtping to destroy Central Dogma! Fifth, SHINJI IS GOD!!! Sixth, when Shinji goes berserk, he's basically unstoppable, that, and EVA Unit-01 might attempt to eat the Gundam(I'm sure some of u remember that ep, THAT WAS THE COOLEST EP EVER!!!). Seventh, Shinji can regenerate any lost body parts when he goes berserk! And one more Comment, Me(Akito, aka Gendo), and Shinji are the biggest EVA fans EVER! We are the Authority on Evangelion. I consider Safer a authority on Evangelion, but he says he doesn't consider himself that.

• 2 weeks later...