Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I used to be but now im in college and do other things. I went to states 2 times and have been swimming for 13 years, but my bro is a junior olympic/national swimmer hes pretty good. If you want i can give u his times in some events.
Posted
teehee i am!i love to swim.i won last time i was at a meet.
well i'm not really on a team but my friends and i madeup
owr own.we have so much fun.i use to take lessons so i teach
some of the kids how to swim <(^.^<)
Posted
Two years ago I was great at swimming. Thoough I also quit two years ago. Now I've lost all my speed and strength and everything to go with swimming. I can still swim, still faster than some others, though I'm buggered when I finish two or three laps.
Posted
[size=1]I used to swim a lot -- at least 3 times a week -- but I hated competitive swimming. It just wasn't in my nature. At the moment, I'm still int he school swim team, although I haven't tried out since Year 8 -- I just got put back in there. I don't think I even swam this season.

A couple of years ago, I became really defenseless to chest infections, and it completely ruined my swimming routine, so I got behind, and in the end, I just quit.

One of my friends, however, is really good, although he quit swimming too, now, which is a pity. He was a great swimmer.[/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]I love to swim and I was on my school's swim team this year. I never really did do competetive swimming until I joined the swim team but I had always wanted to. Hopefully I'll get on the swim team next year too!^^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...